Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333196 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1275 on: October 26, 2013, 04:32:30 pm »

"...do you usually collect supporters at swordpoint?" Sheila sked, fists clenched. Of course this had gone rotten. They were imperials.

That said, a regime change couldn't be a bad thing. Or at least, it was unlikely. "I expect to be paid. Regularly."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: October 26, 2013, 04:40:01 pm »

"You will be paid from the pockets of our supporters and by the movement members wherever you go. Most often that means supplies, quality weapons and superior magic rather than bags of gold."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: October 26, 2013, 04:47:07 pm »

: "You needed to ask? That bastard has made this personal for me."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: October 26, 2013, 04:48:28 pm »

"Well... I suppose that's what I spend most of it on anyway... Happy to be aboard. I guess." Sheila groaned internally. She didn't realize people were pressganged on land.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: October 26, 2013, 05:14:12 pm »

:"Personal? Well, Elenore... I guess we do have a single similarity."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: October 26, 2013, 05:20:17 pm »

: "Erk. Umm... "

Candy wasn't sure whether to say anything about his family or not. Would he end up fighting against them...?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: October 26, 2013, 05:25:41 pm »

This is not at all what Fezz was expecting. Not at all.

The historian gave a glance at the guards around him, face neutral before looking back and nodding. "I see no problem." [Long and colorful string of curses directed at but not limited to: Matilda, the Merchant, Nobles, Nobility, Societal Structure, Economic Structure, Fundamental Understanding and importance of Time, Himself, Fate, and topping it off with Nobility again.]

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: October 26, 2013, 05:37:16 pm »

...so this is why nobody told me anything at all about what I was being signed up for. Ah- well at least they're right about the emperor. I... suppose bringing down a corrupt ruler is heroic. At the least this could help me grow stronger. It's not like I have any choice anyways.
"Uh- I accept"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 06:27:43 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: October 26, 2013, 06:23:51 pm »

: "Um... well... umm... love and optimism love and optimism"

Candy shuffled on his feet.

: "So we would be going around helping the people who said they'd put your plan into motion, right? We wouldn't be ACTUALLY going into the Empire and killing lots of people, right? Because if, say, someone here WASN'T loyal to any specific place but might maybe have family and friends serving in the Troian military, they wouldn't want to hurt them, right?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: October 26, 2013, 06:26:54 pm »

: "...Y'know if I were loyal I'd just keep my mouth shut, right? Y'all are less subtle than a pack of drunk merchants with more money than sense."

: "But whatever, I guess I'm in. Ain't got any ties to the Empire anyhow."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: October 26, 2013, 06:33:44 pm »

I have no love for the Emperor, his information suppression is not as effective as he thinks

((And work))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: October 26, 2013, 07:21:55 pm »

Tacey glared at the Duke.  Certainly, she hated the Emperor and his coterie of venal bastards at the head of the Empire, but she had no illusions about the ability of some petty nobles on the fringe of the realm to take over the entire Empire in a grand blow.  Worse, this business of recruiting at swordspoint was just plain stupid; as Grifen had already voiced, any loyalist among them would have agreed as well, even if only to strike back or escape later.  A revolution would be difficult enough even if it weren't being led by someone who apparently couldn't pour piss out of a boot with written instructions on the heel. 

"Politics are bad business, and I try not to get involved in them.  Unfortunately," and here she favoured the guards with matching venom, "it seems we have little choice.  But I'd best be paid well for this nonsense.  Better weapons would be a nice start."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: October 26, 2013, 10:56:39 pm »

"Pressganged into a rebellion... I sure hope this doesn't come back to bite anyone. Still, I accept."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: October 27, 2013, 03:44:42 am »

Sakura look at the wall of guards
:"Seem legit."
She let out a sigh
:"You know you could of just had them around the corner and kill the ones that refuses out of slight and seem like good guys, but the honest approach is good too. Sign me up."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: October 27, 2013, 08:54:15 am »

Sigismund nodded when everyone in the group agreed.

"I'm glad we could reach the non-violent conclusion. In retrospect, we could've just hired you for another mission not mentioning our ultimate goal. It would be safer for us and you, but what's done is done. You might all return to your quarters. Except the priest." The Duke looked at Leo.

"I want to exchange few words with him. In private." The guards slowly left the office alongside the mercenaries, who were, in few instances, almost pushed outside. Duke let out a quiet sigh, and then pointed at the chair in front of his desk.

"Please, have a seat. I heard you're from the Dragon cult?"
---

Outside, the guards dispersed in the corridor and soon most of them were gone, except two that stood beside the now closed door of Duke's office.

"I'm sorry for pulling you all into this." Matilda mumbled out and then shook her head.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 510