Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333209 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1230 on: October 25, 2013, 10:33:28 pm »

Roderic, staying where he was after seeing Candy and the mine run off together after Candy punched the man in the face, nodded to himself as he stood up to head back to the others.

"Definately a duel. Who know that the world of entertainment was so exciting? Maybe I could find someone who could sponsor me in such duels?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: October 25, 2013, 10:33:42 pm »

Sheila spoke distractedly, still working on the simple sleight of hand. "I got a new axe. Old one isn't heavy enough for tough armor- Oh hell." Sheila bent down and retrieved the coin, returning to flipping it again.

She dropped it again, and swore again, when Candy joined the conversation as well.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: October 25, 2013, 10:42:57 pm »

Grifen took a moment to admire Sheila's new axe before answering Leo's question. Something like that - but in crossbow form! - would be perfect for her.

: "Oh yes, that's where we'd go to trade every season. We raise sheep on the plains back home, and then we'd sell their wool, milk, butter, meat...whatever folk'd want really, and then buy whatever we needed. Could be kinda dangerous though, so kids weren't allowed to go. I've only been a few times."

She was interrupted by Candy's arrival.

: "Ain't ever heard of a mimebeast, but Granny says that clownfiends can be banished with olive oil. Didja try that?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: October 25, 2013, 10:50:33 pm »

"Sounds like fun. I've always enjoyed gatherings. Perhaps someday we can all go to one."

Leo seemed pretty pleased with the idea. His eyes flicked over to Sheila when she dropped the coin, but then he very quickly looked away back to Candy.

"So... what didn't happen to this non-existent monstrosity?"

He could play along. Although why Candy was stalking Fezz when he had a vow of purity, he'd never understand.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: October 25, 2013, 10:52:27 pm »

"Maybe we could all- Oh for fucks sake- go to the theatre later, as a group- shit! -It'd be fun!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: October 25, 2013, 10:57:13 pm »

: "Well, if we ever find ourselves in Masalla we should definitely go. Like ya said, they sell just about anything at a bazaar. And a theater sounds like fun, I ain't ever been to one before."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: October 25, 2013, 11:03:06 pm »

Leo looked at the theater.

"I've never seen a full play or been in a theater myself, but I've seen actors and actresses practice. I've always thought about going to see one, but there was never one around when I had time, or I didn't have time when one was around."

He sighed, but didn't seem particularly sad or exasperated. More of a 'so it goes' expression.

"What's Masalla like? I've never had the pleasure of going there."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: October 25, 2013, 11:19:35 pm »

: "Never ever? Fair enough, I ain't ever been here either."

: "I guess you'd have to be there to appreciate it. Not many big cities except near the coast. Lots of open grasslands and gently rolling hills, where my folks live. Some mountains and caves here and there; apparently they mine for gems and stuff in those places."

: "There are dangers however. Wild dogs, bandits...used to be slavers, before Ma and Pa wiped a bunch of them out. Abandoned mineshafts all over the place; someone falls down one just about every year. Most don't get out alive."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: October 25, 2013, 11:29:46 pm »

"I see. That last bit makes it sound as if I would be quite busy indeed, there. Not that that's a problem. If people need a priest's help, then they need a priest's help."

He smiled, to show he meant nothing by it.

"Perhaps we could find treasure in one of those mountains. Fezz would probably like to go; maybe we could even find some relics predating the empire with his help to recognize them."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: October 25, 2013, 11:32:45 pm »

Candy ignored Leo's question and instead addressed the group.

: "There's a THEATER in town? Oh, man! We just have to go! Group sounds fun, anyway. Maybe it'll be one of those things where they ask for audience participation. By going as a group, one of us has a higher chance of getting picked to go on stage! Math!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: October 25, 2013, 11:36:01 pm »

"Of course we should all go, Candy. I wouldn't want anyone to be left out."

Leo patted the dancer's shoulder reassuringly.

"Although truth be told, I would prefer not to go on stage. I would be a horrendous actor. And if it's a dance scene? Forget about it! I want to heal people, not mash their toes."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: October 25, 2013, 11:45:55 pm »

Grifen perked up at the mention of Fezz.

: "That's a great idea! I'll have to run it by him later; if there's anything like that in Masalla he'd be the one to know!" She didn't get much further on that wagon train of thought however, as Candy's ramblings brought a disturbing fact to light.

: "Waitasec...preacher, did you just say that a gentleman like yerself don't know how to dance?! That's crazy talk!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: October 25, 2013, 11:51:35 pm »

"It's, er, it's not exactly in the curriculum during priestly studies..."

Leo scratched the back of his head.

"I mean... priests are supposed to be stately. That means a more rigid, slow style of movement. Dancers are lightfooted and flexible, like Candy here."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: October 26, 2013, 12:06:57 am »

: "Nope, not taking that as an excuse. Candy's way of dancin' ain't the only way, Ma was a priestess and she knew how to dance, and I don't care if ya have that vow where ya can't get married; I'm teaching ya. Call it payment for yer helping me with healing staffs if ya want."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: October 26, 2013, 12:09:33 am »

"...Are you certain you want to try to teach me? I must warn you that I really am quite slow and talentless in that direction. I don't want to step on your feet."

"I mean, if you believe it to be for the best then I'll try. I just want to make sure you know what you're going to be dealing with."
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 510