Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333197 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1185 on: October 25, 2013, 05:58:49 am »

Sheila's shoulders drooped. "Well, thanks. I hope I meet that special someone too." ...But really, if someone like you can't be sure of finding someone- Sheila resumed walking, and traced along her scar with her index finger. -what hope could there ever be for me?

The pair walked in silence for a moment before Sheila lightly punched Leo in the shoulder. "And I like boys, you should know that by now!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: October 25, 2013, 09:23:09 am »

@Roderic:

Vulnerary: 300 Gold
Concoction: 600 Gold
Antidote: 100 Gold
Pure Water: 500 Gold
Muscle Drink: 200 Gold //(+5 STR for 5 turns)
Mind Drink: 250 Gold //(+5 MAG for 5 turns)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: October 25, 2013, 09:34:53 am »

Sara was on her to the castle, halberd in hand. Spotting Grifen wandering around a little aimlessly somewhat worried about something, she decided to go see what that was all about

: "Hey Grifen, something the matter?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: October 25, 2013, 09:42:45 am »

Leo smiled, rocking slightly with the punch.

"Someday might be a long time away, Sheila, and who knows what could happen between now and then?"

He fell into step beside her.

"Besides, true love knows no distinction. Man, woman, ugly, beautiful, rich, poor, good, evil... regardless of their differences, if two people truly love each other, they'll find a way to be together."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: October 25, 2013, 11:46:13 am »

Meanwhile...

Candy was taking a stroll around town. He considered throwing a few coins on sweet treats, but that way leads gluttony, thus sin, thus impurity. The sight of Crazee Candies peddled by a pair of kids made him question the value of purity in the first place. While walking around, he saw Fezz enter a magick-looking shop and decided to non-chalantly follow the mage. However, before entering the shop, he heard a faint, familiar laugh from a nearby alleyway.

: "Did I hear a hrm-hrm-hrm? Why does that sound so..."

He walked into the direction of the sound and straight into the tip of a long, thin blade.

: "Oh hey please don't kill me mr bandit sir I would really appreciate it here have all my money"

: "Hrm-hrm-hrm indeed. I knew that prissy little half-gait sounded familiar."

The intimidating man wore an elaborate, bluish garment. The Divola family coat-of-arms was barely visible on a sash around his waist.

: "Manna! What are - how did -"

: "Reconnaissance. You'd do best to stay out of our way, lest your enemies outnumber your friends. Mireos must not know of our presence here. "

: "'Our?' Don't tell me-"

: "Amana's here too, yes. After you left, he took over Father's position as always he said he would. I believe, after success in this mission, he might seek yet another... promotion."

Candy stepped back. Manna laid down his blade, but did not loosen his grip. The pink-haired dancer puffed up his chest in response.

: "M-m-my OWN personal army wouldn't take lightly to threatening me like that! I'll have you know it contains at least two reasonably attractive magicians. Other magicians exist also."

: "HRM! What a bluff. You're even doing your facetious eye-roll. I'm just surprised the eldest Divola's prophecy about you dying alone in the wilds hasn't come true... yet. He's always right, you know."

: "Erk. Can't really refute that..."

: "I should just kill you now, but... you don't deserve it. Not yet. If you see anything wretched, say nothing, lest your destiny, as predicted, arrive sooner. See you around."

Manna threw his cloak up into the air, covering his body and face entirely. When it fell to the earth again, only the cloak remained, and the middle child was gone. Whoa.

Candy backed away from the street corner and into the day-lit market again. He decided not to think too hard about what happened and instead find out what his new friends were up to. Still, those last words - "anything wretched" - gnawed away at his mind...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 02:41:43 pm by freeformschooler »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: October 25, 2013, 12:15:09 pm »

And then something bumped at Candy. It was a man.

He was black.

And white.

He was the dreaded mime. He began to noiselessly walk alongside some invisible surface that was in front of Candy. He even put his ear to it and listened quietly, whilst nearby kids laughed at a mime accosting a pink-haired dancer of sorts.

And then suddenly Candy could hear a whisper, apparently coming from the Mime, but his lips were sealed...

"I hear your heartbeat."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:36:29 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: October 25, 2013, 12:16:41 pm »

Fezz smiled wider at the mention of coins. Okay, now for the hard sell. "Wonderful! But I'm afraid there may be a complication however, but it should only be small. See, I grew rather attached to the bindings of the tome itself, so I had moved the spell into another home." Fezz brought one of the four books on his person, the much larger tome riddled with bookmarks of varying colors and types.

"Now, I had the idea that since I traveled a lot, lugging around each individual tome might be a hassle, so I made this to try and consolidate all the books into one easy-to-use binding. As you can see, it's a... Bit large, but it has to be to have the ability to hold several tomes." To illustrate his point, the scholar opened the book and flipped through the pages in a quick fashion. Beyond three to four pages in the front, and the entirety of the red bookmark, which transverses quite a few pages, everything was completely blank.

"I'd rather like to keep book it's contained in, but I understand it may be a hassle to wrangle the spell out of there. Is there a way we can hopefully work out an arrangement? The spell is good, it just needs a new home is all."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: October 25, 2013, 01:08:24 pm »

While tempted to buy something, Roderic decided to save his money for now and left the building to go wandering the city to pass the time.

As he wandered past what looked like the magic shop, he saw Candy being entertained by a strange black and white silent man. Recognising the mime, he leant against the wall to watch what would happen.

"I've always wondered what happens when two performers of the arts meet... Is it some kind of duel that takes place perhaps? Hmm..."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: October 25, 2013, 01:14:57 pm »

At the sight of the evil mime, Candy flipped out so hard he flipped all the way back in.

: "LEAVE ME, FOULE NE'ER-DO-WELL!"

Candy then punched the mime in the face and went running across the town at incredibly high speeds.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: October 25, 2013, 01:19:17 pm »

@Fezz:

"Boy, are you trying to haggle-screw up an elderly woman with incredible powers and superb magical knowledge of tomes? One hundred or you can leave."

@Candy:

The mime was punched.

For a moment of running, Candy was safe. But the mime wasn't going to be stopped by a mere punch. Candy soon saw the mime run after him, noiselessly, through the people who were walking on the street. The mime had its constant, blank facial expression on. But Candy, Candy still heard the whisper.

"But I want to make a cake. But it needs something sweet. Like piece of Candy. Get it? A piece of you. Come to meee." Somehow, the mime not only was running after Candy, he was gaining on him.
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: October 25, 2013, 01:30:29 pm »

Candy could feel the Mime's presence gaining him. Oh gods. His legs didn't stop, though. The tiny "toot-toot" of a rapscallious mime-horn could be heard just light-milliseconds away. The little dancer turned his head just in time to see the Mime speeding through space and time:

: "I have some Candy for you, too, leetle boy. Don't you want it?"

: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrry bunnies and happy thoughts"

Candy tripped on a rock in the street and fell face-first into a polished stone walkway. Barely summoning the energy to flip onto his back, he saw the mime hovering over him.

: "pls dont eat me"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: October 25, 2013, 01:37:13 pm »

@Candy:

Only now Candy noticed that they've managed to end in an alley. Or was it the Mime's doing? Who knows!

"Now you shall be mine, Candy, and I will make best sweetcake ever..." The Mime opened his mouth and Candy could lose any hopes it was human; the jaw had two rows of teeth and the tongue was longue and snake-shaped. It was definitely something coming from magical wasteland or maybe some nightmare dimension.

"Sir! Sir! Here is that mime! He is scary!" Someone called from behind the Mime, and the ugly face turned to look there. There was a little boy, with several guards, who were surprised at the sight of the beast in the town. All of the guards carried crossbows.

"Leave sir fairy alone!" He shouted, as the guards rushed forward, shielding the boy.

"Shoot it!" All the crossbows were loosed and the bolts struck into the Mime, who fell over onto Candy, pinning him to the floor. The strange eyes looked at him as he breathed his last.

"I jussst wanted... a piece of... Caaaandyyy..."
SigFlags!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: October 25, 2013, 01:48:09 pm »

Candy was frozen for a whole minute as the guards stared on.

: "Ha ha ha I'm just going to repress this memory and pretend none of it ever happened, and it was all a dream. Especially the part about being related to spies and evil overlords."

: "Thanks for saving me from that small, harmless wildebeest, town guardpeople. And sorry you had to have you innocence shattered by the sight of brutal murder, little boy!"

He got up and brushed himself off, refusing to look at the ground. What next? An evil demon king descending from a rip through dimensions?

Nah, that would be ridiculous.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: October 25, 2013, 01:56:55 pm »

@Candy:

"It's our duty to apologise, sir. This mutated fella shouldn't be even allowed to venture here. We're puzzled however why it was chasing you. Did you do anything to, uh, it?" Something began to sizzle; the corpse was dissolving into gruesome green muck.
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: October 25, 2013, 02:11:50 pm »

"Well yeah, that's true. But for me personally, I don't think I could see myself with another girl." Sheila's mouth curved into a devilish smile.
"Or maybe... That's something you want to see? Maybe Sakura would be up for that, if it was for your benefit."
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 510