Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333194 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1155 on: October 24, 2013, 03:24:17 pm »

Fezz pondered on his next move, and seeing as the guards aren't keeping them captive in the guest quarters, decides to make the best of it. The walls were starting to feel confining anyhow.

The scholar made his way into town, keeping an eye open for any bookstores, spellbook stores, inns and taverns, or just general supplies for travelers and adventurers alike. He plans on making a few stops.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 24, 2013, 03:26:54 pm »

@Fezz:

Fezz quickly found the store selling adventurer's gear, as well as a single bookstore that was selling spellbooks quite openly.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: October 24, 2013, 03:32:50 pm »

: "About as likely as me suddenly getting another full sibling, rather than another half sibling.

You look like you could use something to get you out the house atleast, I mean, you have seen better days atleast."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 24, 2013, 03:37:30 pm »

Fezz makes his way into the spellbook store. Wouldn't hurt to look around at least, and they might have some more mundane selection as well possibly.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: October 24, 2013, 03:44:21 pm »

Sheila quickly fell into step with Leo. Walking and talking was something they did a lot. "Maybe? Even when we were in port, I mostly kept to the ship. At first it was because I was worried I'd get left behind, but then it was because I didn't want to be seen, in case someone was after dad..." Sheila shrugged. "Pretty sure I've never been to this particular city, at least. I didn't really pay attention to where it was we were going back then. Just the company, really."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: October 24, 2013, 03:51:08 pm »

@Sara:

The man paused for a while, before shrugging.

"I'm going out every night. I don't like sleeping alone, after all." The man said with a smirk. "You should get a husband, kid. No joking here. If you won't make a proper family, you will end like me, and you don't fit well into image of a drunkard living alone."

@Fezz:

The bookstore is property of old lady that looked like a dried raisin. However, her book selection...

Fire/Wind/Thunder: 300 gold
Static: 320 gold
Elwind: 400 gold
Blaze: 450 gold
Light: 250 gold
Photon: 300 gold
Starshot: 500 gold
Thani: 420 gold
Ray: 500 gold
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: October 24, 2013, 04:05:54 pm »

: "Give me twenty years and I'll probably look like I do.

In all seriousness though, I'm not really cut out for a family, I'm just too... bloodthirsty for that. I relish every minute of battle; Every foe I slay, everyone whose life I crush beneath my boot-heel, it give me a rush, like I can take on an entire army by myself and win. I may just be overconfident, but I still do feel like I have an entire world in-front of me. I don't really want to lose that by getting hitched, know what I mean?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 24, 2013, 04:31:44 pm »

@Sara:

The man chuckled a little.

"Well, now I know that you took after my father. He liked fighting." Sara's father rubbed his chin again. "What's your fave weapon at the moment? Some iron crap?"
SigFlags!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: October 24, 2013, 04:35:01 pm »

: "At the moment, just a thin lance. Can't really get a good strike on anything with it."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 24, 2013, 04:39:20 pm »

@Sara:

"Oh, ya hear that tone? 'I bet my father is going to give me grandfather's precious halberd, ooh.' Well kid you're right, because I don't feel like selling that old iron stick. And you definitely need a better accessory of murder." The man took a deep swig of the alcohol, put the bottle on the table and then began to climb up.

"In return, you're going to find a husband before you turn thirty!" He yelled from 'upstairs', as something heavy was being moved on the floor there.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: October 24, 2013, 04:40:51 pm »

"That's too bad. Well, to put a positive spin on it, we can experience the place for ourselves with no prior experience coloring the day."

Leo smiled at Sheila and turned his eyes forward again.

"So what was it like, traveling by sea all the time?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: October 24, 2013, 04:41:37 pm »

: "I'll try, no guarantee they'll be up to your standards though!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 24, 2013, 04:48:26 pm »

@Sara:

"And kids before you turn thirty-five!" Soon as those words passed, something struck into the floor, it was a halberd.

"Take care of Cramm. It's heavy, yes, but it's lethal in good hands."

Sara gets Family Heirloom Enchanted Halberd, Cramm!
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: October 24, 2013, 05:03:55 pm »

"It's great, once you're social. There isn't a whole lot to do onboard a ship but talk to people. Or, I dunno, practice skills. Though some of those are better ideas than others..." Sheila took a deep breath in, then blew it out again. "But yeah, I got to meet all sorts of people. Pirate crews don't really stay together too long. When you divide the latest haul, everyone tends to go off to do their own thing. And if you put it off, everyone gets ornery. So people are always coming and going, so you get used to making friends, or at least learning to play nice."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 24, 2013, 05:09:12 pm »

Sara picked up the halberd from the floor, effortlessly bringing it up.

: "Aaahh, A perfect fit. Should be able to cleave through most foes. I think you for this. As for the kids, I think you might just be waiting ten years for that atleast!" Sara said, placing the halberd leaning on the wall as she then gave her father a hug.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 510