Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333213 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1140 on: October 24, 2013, 12:49:31 pm »

@Sheila&Roderic:

The weaponsmith took the coinage.

"Few coins are missing." He mumbled, but pocketed the coins anyway.

"And what it will be for you, young man?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: October 24, 2013, 01:03:21 pm »

"Hello! I'm wondering if you have anything... 'special' in the back that is for sale? I'm looking for a good strong thrusting sword that's better than this iron stuff you've got here."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: October 24, 2013, 01:22:50 pm »

Seeing that the priest was busy, Leo simply paid his respects to the dragon at the altar and left to find his friends.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: October 24, 2013, 01:27:09 pm »

: "If that is everything, I shall take my leave." Sara said, leaving if the guard ad nothing more to say about the wyvern, heading out of the nest and off the castle grounds into the city, heading for a specific house within the sprawl.

Sara approached the door, then knocking on it's surface...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: October 24, 2013, 02:36:16 pm »

Sheila departed into the streets, and was making her way back when she noticed Leo.

"Hey, Leo! I thought you were headed to the temple!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: October 24, 2013, 02:39:46 pm »

Leo sighed.

"I did, but the priest was old and busy. I don't think he was ever aware I was there. It was a little disheartening."

"Strangely, the chapel here has quite an ornate altar. That stands out to me because this far away from the empire, the Dragon isn't quite as devoutly followed. I wonder if that says more about the people's faith, or the duke's."

He planted his staff and leaned on it slightly.

"And yourself? Anything in this city catch your eye?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: October 24, 2013, 02:42:43 pm »

"I'll sight-see later." Leo said. She gestured to her new axe. "Got some shopping done though. Apparently the duke wasn't going to be expecting us for a while, maybe even after dinner, so I figured now was as good as any time."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: October 24, 2013, 02:43:07 pm »

@Roderic:

The weaponsmith squinted his eyes.

"I do, but only for regular and wealthy customers. You're neither my regular, nor do you look wealthy enough."

@Sara:

The knock remained unanswered for a long while. Then, the door opened, and a scruffy man with long-forgotten stubble opened the door. Whilst he had himself unkept, he couldn't be more than in his forties now.

"Who are you and what do you want?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: October 24, 2013, 02:47:38 pm »

Leo tilted his head to the side and examined the new axe.

"...It looks sturdy enough. I'm sorry, I'm not really a good judge of weapons."

He smiled apologetically and made a motion with his hand, as if to ask Sheila to walk with him, before heading off into the city to look around.

"If the duke isn't expecting us for awhile, it might be a good time to explore a bit and see what we can see. I for one am quite interested in Mireosian culture; I've never been this far from home before."

He looked over at her.

"Hmm. You used to be a pirate. Have you ever been to this country before, even if it was just the ports?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: October 24, 2013, 02:48:15 pm »

: "It's just me father, Mind if I come in?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: October 24, 2013, 02:54:02 pm »

@Sara:

"There's only one person who could call me that. Come in, then." The man opened the door fully and retreated inside. The small building was two-story but the ground level had main dining hall and a steep staircase led upstairs, where bed, barrles and crates were.

"So, why are you here? Ran out of people to laugh at?"
SigFlags!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: October 24, 2013, 02:59:16 pm »

: "Nah, there's still plenty more fools out there. Just got back after being into Matilda's private guard. Dragon above she's turning out so much like her mother though...

And I thought I'd pay you a visit, would've been disrespectful of me not to have come by at all."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: October 24, 2013, 03:03:03 pm »

@Sara:

"Disrespectful? Ha! Disrespectful was your escape from my house as if I was keeping you prisoner. And I don't care about Matilda. I'm not her father after all." The man scratched his chin and then moved toward small cabinet, pulling a bottle from it.

"So, how many years old you are now? Nineteen?" His question came up with the pop of the bottle's cork.

"And take off the mask. Hopefully you took after your mother so it's a pretty one."
SigFlags!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: October 24, 2013, 03:16:46 pm »

: "Well, I did have to learn what the outside world was like with my own eyes. Though the more I do that the more it seems that there are a large percentage of people just happen to be idiots. Or I just don't get along well with people, either one of the two, or a mix of both.

And it's around nineteen, haven't been keeping an accurate count but it's likely around there. Though I do have to ask how much you have been drinking to forget my face, and I was about to ask if you minded me taking it off so..."

Sara laughed a bit, before she pulled down her hood, and removed the mask from her face. The feel of air on most of it was a rather unfamiliar one of late, but by the dragon it felt relaxing.

: "So, have have things been here anyway? Looks as quiet as it was when I left."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: October 24, 2013, 03:23:25 pm »

@Sara:

"Been better. I wanted to pull off 'Sara I'm dying' trick on you but unfortunately I seem to be in great health. Even with the drinking." He looked into the bottle and took a sip.

"So, any kind of happier news? Maybe I became an in-law, or even better, a father already?"
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 510