Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333245 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1050 on: October 20, 2013, 06:26:19 pm »

"Don't keep us waiting Fezz!" Sheila said before her expression darkened considerably as she turned back to Sara.

"I don't seem to remember insisting on anything. Don't put words in my mouth. Insecure uptight porcupine."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 20, 2013, 07:13:56 pm »

: "Miss, ma always taught me to be polite, but the way yer acting makes it kinda tough. We ain't gonna cause problems by having a couple of drinks, and just cuz you don't want friends doesn't mean we don't!" She turned back to Sheila with a somewhat forced smile, hoping the masked woman would just skedaddle.

: "Anyway, I'm sure you'll find your pa someday. I mean, how many green-haired pirates can there be?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 20, 2013, 07:17:26 pm »

Sheila turned back to Grifen, doing her best to ignore the masked girl. "The problem is more in finding him though. But I'm sure we'll find each other eventually." Sheila put her elbows up on the table, and rested a cheek upon the back of her hand for a moment before turning back to Grifen. "Hey, how do you know when you've done something worthy of a name? Does someone tell you, like a nickname, or do you just... Know?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 20, 2013, 07:19:17 pm »

Candy, meanwhile, was growing increasingly uncomfortable surrounded by flirts and alcoholics.

: "Who knew that vow of purity would be so difficult to hold...?"

He refrained from drinking anything and merely sat hugging himself while Mask and Green Murder flought (past tense of flyte).

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 20, 2013, 07:21:10 pm »

@Tacey
He looked up from the commotion on the other side of the inn however and remembered something. "I need to go check on something real quick, almost forgot. Just a moment, hopefully won't be long. ...Should also probably grab myself something to eat before I forget to, yeah." Fezz stood up and made his way to the innkeeper.
"Go for it.  Fer my part, I'm going to hit up the bar again."

Walking past Fezz and the innkeeper, as well as Sheila, Grifen, and Eleanor (arguing again, she observed with a mental sigh), she dropped herself down at a table on her own and called for another bottle of whiskey. 

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 20, 2013, 07:22:10 pm »

"You and me both..."

Leo muttered, having heard Candy's lament.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 20, 2013, 08:04:35 pm »

Grifen smiled, pleased that Sheila was showing interest and hopefully getting less moody. Even if it was just the alcohol talking.

: "A little of both, actually. When you feel you have done somethin worthy of a name, you return to the homestead and tell the story. In most cases, you get yer name afterwards. Most of the time the family's so happy to see their son or daughter back safe that the deed doesn't have to be super-amazing to be accepted back."

: "So ya see, only you can decide if you did something worth a name...but only another can bestow it upon you. Someone you consider family."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: October 20, 2013, 08:11:25 pm »

Sara coughed, clearing her throat, then grinning beneath her mask. This was going to be fun.

: "Sheila, thyself be a yellow-bellied dog whose cowardice are only matched by the depths of thy depraved mind. Thou art a drunkard that drinks a tankard empty as fast as thou runs from thy foes. Thou wields an axe like a man fornicating with his own hands, and lasts as long as such an act and bars as many children. Thy temperament is that of a rutting bull, eager to fight and fornicate, but a life meaningless thou lives. Thyself is as unreliable as a Kretean slave, a stroke of the lash both wanted and needed. Thy intelligence leave much to be desired, for thou cannot even count thy fingers without losing count, perhaps thou was dropped as a babe, or took a rock to thy head?"

Regardless of Sheila's reaction, Sara worked upon the next flyte for however scathing this was, she had left the most devastating ones out for now.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 20, 2013, 08:35:33 pm »

Sheila groaned. Now she thought herself a poet? How sad. "I once heard there is no creature more base, vile, or pathetic than a man alone." She took the bottle again, sloshing the liquid around in the base of the vessel. "Man builds upon what his friends and family give him, and he then gives of his creation to his own family and friends. Not so the lonely man. He builds his own meager work in spite of his fellows." Sheila poured out more of the astringent spirits into her glass. "Their work is never built on, never shared, never appreciated. And the man himself is forgotten. As you will be, when you are slain upon the field of battle, bereft of friends, allies, hope, or compassion." Sheila eyed the glass for a few moments before pushing it forward. Maybe later.

"Also, it was kind of interesting that you called me unreliable after your contributions to recent battle have primarily involved helping Leo practice bringing people back from the brink of death. While I was busy cutting down our foes, no less."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 20, 2013, 08:50:15 pm »

Leo finished his stew and pushed his chair back from the table.

"Best of luck, Sheila, Grifen. Come see me in the morning if either of you have headaches."

He went over to a window and leaned on the wall next to it, so he could watch the outside world.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 20, 2013, 09:02:32 pm »

Grifen groaned and stood up. She had never been overly-fond of flyting, and knew she was no good at it. Instead, she decided to find someone else to talk with and Leo looked available.

: "Heya preacher. Whatcha thinking about?"
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:13:36 pm by Sirus »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 20, 2013, 09:17:29 pm »

Leo glanced over his shoulder.

"A lot of things. Some negative, some positive, many not worth dwelling upon."

He sighed and turned around so he could lean on the wall more properly. He glared over at Sara before turning a more friendly expression to Grifen.

"Although that does remind me. There is something you meant to say to me before, during the battle. Do you want to talk about it now?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: October 20, 2013, 09:26:06 pm »

: "Huh? O-oh! Right. I was wondering if ya knew anything about banishing demons, or that ex-er-sis-im thing I saw a traveling preacher do once. But apparently ya don't?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: October 20, 2013, 09:29:57 pm »

: "Thou forgets the nature of man, and the power of legend. Glory, one can claim, and immortality imprinted upon another. Thou forgets, what nature begets, is for thou to sheath thy father's lance. Thou reminds me of thy mother, her voice screeching like an erroneous chord, praying for when another man uses his sword. Thy father ran, upon seeing her lamb, fearful of what he truly began. Thy is an inspiration to mothers, looking for monsters to scare their children, when they spot thou, they shout BEWARE, FOR THE BANSHEE COMES!

Thy mewls like a molly in heat, hoping that a tomcat that covers like a sheet. Ever cold, despite the men that have laid with you, their numbers untold. Not one could bare, to stare at a face so smothered, but not one gave a care, once your head, a sack covered. A disappointment, thou are, drinking thyself unto oblivion, like a foocubus you are, dragging another down ontop you.

Thy face is an inspiration to me, it's striking disfigurement, like the dragon smited it, saying that it should never be liked, and that those whom are holy, hide their faces, lest they turn into you."

Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: October 20, 2013, 09:30:52 pm »

Leo nodded.

"That's correct. As I said previously, even were I a senior of the order, my talents lie elsewhere. Banishing demons requires a certain set of skills that I haven't trained in. The scholar over there would likely be more capable of accomplishing such a thing than I, were he one of my brothers. Regardless, why did you want to know?"
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 510