Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333243 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1035 on: October 20, 2013, 12:25:53 pm »

: "Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. Do ya have any leads on how to find him?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: October 20, 2013, 03:12:54 pm »

"No. It's alright though. I've never met anyone with hair quite like ours. Not that it's helped so far. Whenever I ask, no one's seen him..." Sheila sighed, and glanced at the bottle again.

...Nah. Better to wait until she felt the full effects of what she'd already had. It was already underway. Suddenly, a thought occurred. "Hey, where's that guy who joined up with us today? Leymont or whatever?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: October 20, 2013, 03:29:59 pm »

"Grifen is new at this sort of thing, an' the drink itself is kinda nasty. Strong though. Now piss off."
: "...Why would you even begin to think that was a good idea at all?! What in your mind makes that an even remotely decent idea to do something like that at all?!"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: October 20, 2013, 03:35:11 pm »

"I dunno, maybe because I didn't give her very much, just to be on the safe side? You can only put so much alcohol in so much fluid, obviously. Besides, I drink stuff like this all the time. Now, seriously, go somewhere else. I'm trying to enjoy my night in with my friends. Frie~nds. Do you know what those are?" Sheila turned around to face Sara in a wobbly fashion. "I'm just checking since you treat everyone like they rolled in shit before you talked to them. Not a very friendly thing to do."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: October 20, 2013, 04:25:53 pm »

: "That doesn't matter, you shouldn't have even given it to her in the first place, because by tomorrow morning you two are going to be hung-over to a point where you're going to regret imbibing it the night before.

And I know what they are, I don't actively seek them, nor do I care about finding any. They are nice to have, but they are never a priority. I don't have a particular care for what someone thinks of me, and that won't change."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: October 20, 2013, 04:26:10 pm »

@Tacey
"Habit of mine I suppose; I prefer to have proper introductions, and especially if I'm to work with someone. Even if said work isn't exactly something I would of chosen if there were many other options..." The man shrugged as he inspected the book again, his book now.

He looked up from the commotion on the other side of the inn however and remembered something. "I need to go check on something real quick, almost forgot. Just a moment, hopefully won't be long. ...Should also probably grab myself something to eat before I forget to, yeah." Fezz stood up and made his way to the innkeeper.

"Excuse me, would you mind if I ask you a question? I'm curious as to if you've heard if Alberto Scordato has been in the area recently; he has a bit of a fond spot for good inns and taverns so I figure he might of passed through. Elderly gentlemen with black hair and a beard," the historian indicated at his own face in roughly the shape of a goatee, "tends to talk up a storm about adventures and legends."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: October 20, 2013, 04:28:21 pm »

@Fezz:

"Never heard the name, and in my life I've met several people of that description."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 20, 2013, 04:36:01 pm »

Efa kinda lounged in the inn. Honestly, she didn't have much to do, and while she could hold her own in the cleaner wilderness, the polluted areas had taken a lot out of her. So, for now... she was just going to rest.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: October 20, 2013, 04:47:40 pm »

"Hm, nothing then? He typically travels around with his own wagon, sometimes shows off relics... Ah well then, thank you all the same." And with that, Fezz set about acquiring stew and eating it while he put his attention back to the book he bought.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: October 20, 2013, 04:53:07 pm »

"You done yet?" Sheila asked. "I hope you realize your opinion could not possibly mean less to me, and your badgering is beyond pointless." Sheila spotted Fezz attempting to get to his books- Not happening! "Hey Fezz! C'mere, have a drink with us two eligible ladies! Me and Grifen that is. Not Eleanore. She's a bitch."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: October 20, 2013, 04:58:01 pm »

Julius went over to Fezz, seeing that he had finished his business.
"Ah- excuse me for barging in like this, but I couldn't help but over hear your discussion earlier. The one about that book.I have a question I've been hoping to get answered."

He leaned in and started whispering.

"So how would one without certain authorizations... go about finding a seller? Of books like that one I mean."

It's FEF, not FEOF

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: October 20, 2013, 05:15:23 pm »

: "If you insist on me bringing out the claws, then I will oblige you, Odourous drunken disgrace."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: October 20, 2013, 05:43:13 pm »

Books like that one? Easy light magic is quite easy to find, Anima, the magic of natural forces, a little harder. You will usually find one or two in a good bookstore though.  The hardest is the so-called dark tomes, they are completely outlawed by the dragon priesthood.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: October 20, 2013, 05:46:51 pm »

Fezz had just slipped out the larger tome he usually totes around, an ordinarily thick, worn leather-bound thing with what looks like almost as many book marks as sheets of paper in it.

First the scholar glanced at Shelia's invitation, then at the strange masked man who approached him. Fezz thinks he was the one from outpost who joined them, right?

"One moment please, sorry Shelia." Okay, well, how much did he hear? This isn't a good situation to be in... Not at all. This is what you get for opening your big mouth and trying to impress someone. The scholar didn't take his attention away from the masked man, although his expression was guarded and calm.

"May I ask as to why you want to know? Such information isn't approved of outside the hands of enforcers of the righteous Church of the Imperial Dragon, after all. Also yes, what she said is true, Light magic is easy provided you have the proper authorizations, you can get them from any licensed provider. But that's not what you're asking for however."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: October 20, 2013, 05:59:57 pm »

Shit. I need to be less impulsive. Gather information, then dive deeper

"Ah- pay it no mind. Just idle curiousity. You are of course correct. In my interest I lost track of some things and-   ...goodbye"

Julius quickly turned around and went back to his stew
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 510