Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: Imperial Guard Multiplayer Game (5/5)  (Read 13750 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Guard Multiplayer Game (5/5)
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2013, 06:35:20 pm »

(( Well thats more of an inquisitor thing, but if it happens nearby then I doubt anybody will mind. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2013, 06:37:15 pm »

((I read the IG rules somewhere that if a commissar was in a squad with a psycher and the psycher got perils of the warp, then the commissar just auto executed him.)) ALso I am tossing up playing either Inspirational Commissar, Or Executioner Commissar
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2013, 06:38:18 pm »

((I'm going for the inspiring stalwart on this one.))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2013, 06:38:25 pm »

This will be great.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2013, 06:41:59 pm »

I need to wait and see what custom options are available for my guy but I plan to just make him the hard as nails veteran who is always found in the middle of the squad fighting.

Our combo should fit if we stick together Gunin, yours is more of a defensive style by the sound of it while mines more offensive.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2013, 06:48:10 pm »

I'm going to make a bet right now that I will successfully cast 3 powers before I kill myself/get mercy killed.

Let's hope I'm right.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2013, 06:49:34 pm »

I need to wait and see what custom options are available for my guy but I plan to just make him the hard as nails veteran who is always found in the middle of the squad fighting.

Our combo should fit if we stick together Gunin, yours is more of a defensive style by the sound of it while mines more offensive.
Sounds about right. How about a blood brother relationship just to make things more interesting? We signed up for/were pressed into service together, served together for a time until promotions and circumstance separated us, and now years have passed and we've been reunited by chance, now slightly world-weary badasses?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2013, 06:55:16 pm »

"Storm Troopers work best under maximum pressure, maximum intensity, and maximum danger. When these things are shared with others, they help form a bond stronger than any tie known in the galaxy." Kinda sums up my character.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 07:03:06 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2013, 07:03:05 pm »

You're allowed to execute whoever you want if you justify it. Give me your characters name's as soon as you can. Until then:

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Patrick Hunt (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: kaian-a-coel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GUNINANRUNIN (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: mastahcheese (click to show/hide)

After both GUNINANRUNIN and kaian tell me their characters' subregiment we'll start.

EDIT: Stormtroopers are raised by the Schola Progenium, separated from the Imperial Guard and any other Imperial Organization (just like the Sisters of Battle or the Commissars)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 07:05:11 pm by Rhyme »
Most people's relationship with Dwarf Fortress is akin to Stockholm Syndrome.
Dwarf Fortress doesn't mean to do it... I just can't behave sometimes so it has to correct me.
Wait, there's a player list?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2013, 07:05:26 pm »

THis commissar shall be called Lucia
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 29, 2013, 07:06:34 pm »

My name will be Liones. No last name.

Ahhh ok, how many Storm Troopers will there be in total for me to play with?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 07:09:52 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 29, 2013, 07:09:13 pm »

My name will be Liones Hunter.

Am I already assigned to the drop troopers? Or will I just be the over all leader of the squads of Troopers?
There should be two squads of stormtroopers in the regiment, of which you are the leader. And stormtroopers operate outside the normal chain of command. They only answer to the CO of the unit they are attached to (and to those the CO decide they will answer).
Dwarf Fortress doesn't mean to do it... I just can't behave sometimes so it has to correct me.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2013, 07:10:18 pm »

Hmmm 2 full squads would be what 32 men?
Caine's law.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2013, 07:11:54 pm »

I shall take the name Lex Libra, and be in the armour subregiment. Now I'm sleeping 'cuz it's 2am here.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2013, 07:13:37 pm »

Hmmm 2 full squads would be what 32 men?
20 men. But hey, you've got hotshot lasguns, go to battle in the fanciest vehicles and can ask for fancy special gear.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18