Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: ~ Lost - (OOC Thread) ~  (Read 9038 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Lost - (OOC Thread) ~
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2013, 03:02:03 pm »

(( I didn't take the alchemy tools, I placed them in the pile of salvaged stuff then took the stuff I needed from that pile, Whetstones are used to maintain blades, I have daggers to maintain and it doesn't require skill really to run a stone along a blade. The pick can be used as a weapon until it's needed for something else if the daggers fail and the candles can be used for light.

It's in 2 parts, 1 part is a list of all the non damaged stuff I placed into a big pile other then a few things that are useless or to heavy to be worth taking. The second is a list of stuff from said pile that I placed into a bag. I also took the second bag which I'm hoping to fill with supplies I find on the ship. ))
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:04:02 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2013, 03:08:09 pm »

Don't mind Lilli, he's a bit of a crazy-person sometimes.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2013, 03:09:23 pm »

Hah I'm noticing.

Lilli if you want I can put a list in here of all the stuff laying around that can be taken.

Uhm Aseaheru, the utensils are all in my bag..... you can't look at them.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2013, 03:16:52 pm »

You putting so much in bold was confusing me. People usually only do that for things you'll be doing or taking.

And hey, I'm not crazy! I just have an ego the size of a skyscraper! You're all the crazy ones! I'm the only sane man left!
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2013, 03:22:03 pm »

They aren't bronze or steel, Aseaheru. Sorry if it wasn't clear, but that's why you didn't start sharpening anything and went to look at the rope.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2013, 03:26:48 pm »

Hah ok, gimme 5 minutes Lilly and I'll make up a list of whats in the pile, what I left in the crates and what I put in my bags.

Caine's law.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2013, 03:27:55 pm »

Hey, attacking teammates forbad manners in trying to get equipment would be a sure way to be ganged up upon and butchered. I realise you're quite committed to RP, but being grimdark to the point of parody is somewhat ridiculous.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2013, 03:35:49 pm »

I'm a half demon who's blood is triggered by anger.
Self control isn't my style and somebody walking up to me then trying to take stuff out of my bag is unlikely to end well, but you didn't anyway since some whetstones were still in the pile.

Heres the updated list as far as I know.

Still in crates.
2 shovels.
Clay Tankards.
Iron pots.
Baskets.

In the pile.
2 Bedrolls. ( Aseaheru has 1. )
Whetstones. ( Giglamesh has 1. Aseaheru has 1. )
Clothing.
Alchemy tools.
Scale with a set of weights.
Some Rope. ( Aseaheru took it. )
Nails.

In my bag.
Spare bag.
Pickaxe.
Whetstones.
Candles.
Clothing.
Utensils.
Nails.

Anything not on those lists was ruined.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 04:06:23 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2013, 03:38:27 pm »

So you want the nails too now, or was that a mistake? There are too many to carry in the bag too, if so.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2013, 03:38:52 pm »

I'm not on the ship.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2013, 03:52:46 pm »

So you aren't. Fixed.

Aren't the stairs on the boat?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:59:14 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2013, 04:02:31 pm »

He climbed back down off of the boat to go and grab the light that Gayle threw, he was coming back from there (Left side of the map) when he said that.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2013, 04:05:00 pm »

It is in my turn that I take the nails mate. But only some of them by all means leave some in the pile.
Caine's law.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2013, 04:07:00 pm »

It was, but you didn't say you put them in your pack, just that you took them out - like the Alchemy Tools and such. :P

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2013, 04:08:03 pm »

I did? Ops thats what I get for doing a turn at 4am.

Yeah I took some of them. I have an idea for later that I need them for.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12