Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: ~ Lost - (OOC Thread) ~  (Read 9037 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Lost - (OOC Thread) ~
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2013, 12:35:22 pm »

And I was just pointing out that it splitting updates or it being more likely to get you killed doesn't really matter since your character doesn't have any idea  of that.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 12:45:56 pm »

Whatever you say, Patrick. If you want to be all diehard about staying in character all the time, I won't stop you.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2013, 12:47:50 pm »

It is a RP game.... the whole point of it is you play your character, not make a character then play yourself otherwise it isn't a RP game.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2013, 01:22:15 pm »

Patrick, I'm not going to argue with you, if you feel it's a sin against humanity to ever act OOC in the slightest in an RP, then that's your prerogative. But all I was doing was giving some advice based on my experience in these games. It's everyone's choice whether or not they follow it, but it was rude of you to say that it shouldn't be followed at all unless it's in character simply because of your views.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2013, 01:26:49 pm »

Calm yourselves down. :P
I'm sure the characters will learn soon enough that it really is dangerous out here,
and then they won't have as much reason to do dangerous things like that anymore IC or out.

I think Lilli just doesn't want anyone to get themselves killed or horribly wounded right off the bat, by wandering alone off into darkness.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2013, 01:32:12 pm »

Fair enough.

But the darkness is Bekters friend, you never did answer my PM btw :P.
Caine's law.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2013, 02:25:58 pm »

Yeah, lets not get killed immadiately. I don't think we'd get a do-over.  :D
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2013, 02:26:52 pm »

True.

Btw you may wanna try asking first mate, all the whetstones are in my bag and I'm likely to cut off your hand if you just start trying to go through my stuff.
Even half demons have manners.
Caine's law.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2013, 02:28:17 pm »

There were a bit too many whetstones to all fit in the one backpack along with everything else you wanted.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2013, 02:30:03 pm »

Ahhh ok, in that case ignore what I just said.

Did I fit in everything else I wanted? Because if I did I took all the utensils.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 02:39:09 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2013, 02:49:08 pm »

Well the rope isn't going to fit, and there don't appear to be any black sets of clothing - but I'm guessing that doesn't deter you from taking any of the clothes.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 02:51:32 pm »

Why are you trying to take so much crap in the first place?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2013, 02:53:42 pm »

Yeah if it's not black then just 2 sets of the darkest color clothing.

As for the rope? I dunno I guess I can wrap it around myself while we're traveling, in the immortal words of Samwise Gamgee. Never leave home without some rope.

I'm packing up everything that will be of use later for my character in some shape or form into the first bag, then I hope to find food and water skins on the ship to fill the second bag.
We're in an unknown situation so Bekter is grabbing everything he thinks he might need.
Caine's law.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2013, 02:58:09 pm »

Bekter thinks he'll need alchemy tools(something he is entirely unversed in), whetstones(something else he is entirely unversed in), a pick(another thing he is entirely unversed in), and candles?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2013, 03:00:28 pm »

I think you misread it, he didn't take the alchemy tools. (Also, he's perfectly capable of using a whetstone to sharpen a blade.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12