Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259019 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #3060 on: August 03, 2014, 10:26:58 am »

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3061 on: August 03, 2014, 10:27:28 am »

Mission One:
InCognito
     - Praetorian Cog
     - Splintercog
Gamington
    -Coghuahua

1 Cowboy Succubus
1 Luxury Succubus
1 Dark Knight
3 Assault Cog
2 Wuffle Cogs
9 Machinegun Guardog

Mission Three:

Chemista
7 cogs
2 guardogs
1 Hammer Cog

I should also point out that this is quite actually updated.

http://eviloverlord.wikia.com/wiki/Overlord_Current_Army and you have a Yellow-King spawn which I find strange you haven't decided to use.

Want to re-check the missions' armies?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: August 03, 2014, 10:31:58 am »

Put the yellow king spawn with Chemista.

Also it is nice to see this restart.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: August 03, 2014, 11:09:18 am »

I feel very evil in doing this...

But...

interest check?
Oh god yes please.

EDIT: What the hell are we doing right now anyway? In-game, I mean. And we've got the steel bonus if I recall correctly, which cogs have it right now? Could we have their stats as well? If I recall steel assault cogs hit harder than dark minions.

EDIT2: Yellow King-spawn is a child we rescued from the orphanage-camp, we will not send him into combat.

EDIT2: Remove 2 guardogs from Chemista's unit and replace them with the elephant wraith and the figurehead. We heed some ablative meat shields so that our goo-lady can escape.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 11:21:16 am by Knit tie »

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3064 on: August 03, 2014, 11:21:22 am »

In-game you're preparing for the missions
1) Stop the trains! Stop the trains! You forgot to stop the trains! Mixed "They are evacuating the city, carrying all the citizens into the capital," Psysquid remarks, "But if they do that, apart from the city being reduced to the barebone," he adds, "It would also mean they're planning on turning the citizens into heroes, or using them as cheap and disposable individuals known as 'meat-shields'. We could avoid that by destroying the railway systems. Of course, it would mean tearing apart much of the needed infrastructure that every-day people need...but then again, everyday people can also go around by foot, rather than use trains."
and
3) Bring forth your message of extreme power over their mortal spoils. Control "We could tie a few transmitters into their communication towers and arrays, your evilness," Psysquid observes, "By doing so, we could transmit in repeat even over their 'Hero-Brainwashing' channels. It should work in weakening their morale...and who knows what else."
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: August 03, 2014, 11:28:19 am »

In-game you're preparing for the missions
1) Stop the trains! Stop the trains! You forgot to stop the trains! Mixed "They are evacuating the city, carrying all the citizens into the capital," Psysquid remarks, "But if they do that, apart from the city being reduced to the barebone," he adds, "It would also mean they're planning on turning the citizens into heroes, or using them as cheap and disposable individuals known as 'meat-shields'. We could avoid that by destroying the railway systems. Of course, it would mean tearing apart much of the needed infrastructure that every-day people need...but then again, everyday people can also go around by foot, rather than use trains."
and
3) Bring forth your message of extreme power over their mortal spoils. Control "We could tie a few transmitters into their communication towers and arrays, your evilness," Psysquid observes, "By doing so, we could transmit in repeat even over their 'Hero-Brainwashing' channels. It should work in weakening their morale...and who knows what else."
Thank you, He Whom We Have Avaited Faithfully. What do the clairvoyance readings say?

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: August 03, 2014, 11:36:56 am »

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

*Tomcost has died of ecstasy

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3067 on: August 03, 2014, 11:38:01 am »

"I...I'm receiving confused warnings from all of the missions. The cities are all in high alert, hence...A Hero will be Present. Side-Kick present. Special Forces present. Police force present. After four turns, Heroic Hero present. that applies to all of them," he exhales. "Cheerful Cheerie sure kicked up to over ninethousand the hornet nest of the super-saiyans."

>.>

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: August 03, 2014, 11:47:54 am »

"I...I'm receiving confused warnings from all of the missions. The cities are all in high alert, hence...A Hero will be Present. Side-Kick present. Special Forces present. Police force present. After four turns, Heroic Hero present. that applies to all of them," he exhales. "Cheerful Cheerie sure kicked up to over ninethousand the hornet nest of the super-saiyans."

>.>
Do we honestly want do to do two missions and not just one? I understand that Chemista's team is pretty much cannon fodder that is meant to halt the enemies so that she can escape, but are the risks acceptable?

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: August 03, 2014, 12:31:21 pm »

>.>
Do we honestly want do to do two missions and not just one? I understand that Chemista's team is pretty much cannon fodder that is meant to halt the enemies so that she can escape, but are the risks acceptable?
i agree, let's just do one mission so we can not slaughter the whole of our army it they both fail.

Especially if there are so much forces all of Chemista's task force is overpowered on the first round of combat. Especially with first-round bonuses. Don't want to lose our substitute mom AND only scientist, you know...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 12:34:28 pm by Naryar »

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: August 03, 2014, 12:33:23 pm »

I feel very evil in doing this...

But...

interest check?

I for one welcome our newly returned Overlord.

I feel.... Like I have a vital task... to return to.

i agree, let's just do one mission so we can not slaughter the whole of our army it they both fail.

Yeah, lets not start this again just to see it vaingloriously end in some huge fashion.

Lets not stop the trains.  Lets just wash their hero-ness off of them.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: August 03, 2014, 12:39:13 pm »

What are our mission choices, anyway?

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3072 on: August 03, 2014, 12:40:22 pm »

2) Annihilate the Heroic Guardians. Part One. Destruction "The Heroic Heroes of Hero City, or its 'guardians' should we call them as such, is a certain trio of girls. 'Magenta', 'Pink' and 'Crimson'. They can easily be defeated one at the time, but to separate them and execute the operation...we might need some subtlety. I propose the classic hostage-situation. However, in order for that to happen...they need to be swamped in overwork. We must strike hard and strong at the police headquarters, butchering all those that stand in the way and sacrificing their blood to the elder gods of..." Psysquid coughs for a moment, "Ia, ia," he shakes his head, "Anyway, your evilness, this mission requires the destruction of the 'public service workers' of Hero City."
He exhales then, "I...I'm receiving confused warnings from all of the missions. The cities are all in high alert, hence...A Hero will be Present. Side-Kick present. Special Forces present. Police force present. After four turns, Heroic Hero present. that applies to all of them," he exhales. "Cheerful Cheerie sure kicked up to over ninethousand the hornet nest of the super-saiyans."
You turn thoughtful...
What to do?

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: August 03, 2014, 12:43:30 pm »

Lets not stop the trains.  Lets just wash their hero-ness off of them.

I disagree.

Stop the trains, so that the citizens will not be converted into "heroes" or meatshields.

We have a strategic interest in doing so (depriving our enemy of resources) and an emotional interest in doing so (stop HEROES's holier-than-thou mind-raping thing, hell we have a living reminder of HEROES's evil in Cerulean. And Cheerie. And all the children).

Also it makes more sense to go on the offensive mission, right now they have been struck a deadly blow with two cities blowing up.

We need to keep the pressure and attack them full-on until their morale/leadership breaks and we have our hands tightly gripped against their throats.

Besides, destroying the railways (better, STEAL them) will provide us with steel which is the backbone of our army.

We COULD arguably kill/convert the heroic guardians. Weaken them, weaken morale and throw another reason to the masses why they should follow us instead of HEROES.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 12:46:14 pm by Naryar »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: August 03, 2014, 01:06:03 pm »

I propose that rather than delaying the game for another 20 pages, we go on with what we decided before.
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 213