Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259433 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #2850 on: December 04, 2013, 03:19:22 pm »

Radiation kills pretty quickly. A few days, or even a few hours, for the most acute symptoms.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: December 04, 2013, 03:21:14 pm »

Meh, well keep her somewhere that not even a goo person could escape then.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: December 04, 2013, 03:22:27 pm »

I propose goo-girlification mostly because goo-girls have amazing regenerative capabilities and thusly do not have scars, and scars are a big factor in Cheerie's mental instability. We can sill have her use her cog parts as a goo-girl, or even take them and build them into another elite cog.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: December 04, 2013, 03:25:29 pm »

Do note that her Dna is already damaged, having her original Dna would be best.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: December 04, 2013, 03:27:52 pm »

Could make a Cog suit/robot that can contain her and her core (If they have cores) as a sort of armour, plus in case of emergency it could turn proper controllable cog and lock her in. Would also work as a walking prison. Yeah I know, a bit far fetched/not worth it.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: December 04, 2013, 03:35:12 pm »

Seeing how mentally damaged she is, Cheerie is more likely to turn catatonic in the face of emergency than anything else.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: December 04, 2013, 03:44:06 pm »

A suit would still be of use then, getting her out of a conflict zone or continuing to fight in it, and was thinking Mechanic might still have ways to manipulate her, but yeah get her examined asap. Not that I would suggest sending her somewhere like that anytime soon.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: December 04, 2013, 04:24:20 pm »

Could make a Cog suit/robot that can contain her and her core (If they have cores) as a sort of armour, plus in case of emergency it could turn proper controllable cog and lock her in. Would also work as a walking prison. Yeah I know, a bit far fetched/not worth it.

Actually, I rather like this idea.  +1
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: December 04, 2013, 04:36:46 pm »

Actually, I rather like this idea.  +1

Goo-girl in power armour. +1, definitely.

But first, ask Chemista if mutating an irradiated/whatever person Cheerie is is a good idea.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 05:28:32 pm by Knit tie »

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: December 04, 2013, 05:34:20 pm »

But first, ask Chemista if mutating an irradiated/whatever person Cheerie is is a good idea.
+1

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: December 05, 2013, 04:47:35 am »

+1
+2

Then again I still have the looming feeling Cheerie will die soon. Rule of drama, maybe, or maybe she just is a good Sacrificial Lion.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2861 on: December 05, 2013, 05:10:59 am »

The Zeppelin lands a few minutes later, and after taking with you the detonator -you never know when it might turn useful- you head off with Cheerie.
The problem lies that even though she is catatonically weeping, she is also quite heavy due to her 'metallic' other side.
"Overlord?" Chemista asks over the crackling radio -putting Cheerie in the back seems to solve at least that problem. "Are you really bringing her back?"
"She needs help," you reply. "And she was forced against her will."
"Still, she's a danger to everyone at the base your evilness," Chemista deadpans. "She is probably on par with a Heroic Hero. Are you certain of this? It might be a ploy."
"Yes, but...can mutations be affected by radiation? Do you think mutating her with Goo Girl mutagen might yield some results?"
"She is a half-mutant and half-cog by what I can guess...I suspect scrambling her dna further might not yield appropriate results. On the other hand, it might actually bring her back to a more stable form -should the appropriate mutagen be used. Goo-Girl might indeed work. However, I would first try to erase her memory with mindium. At the moment she is weak and confused. It might not last."
"But the shard is..."
"Indeed your evilness, however...there are now only two city left standing. We can theoretically make our final push at any moment...provided we are willing to enter a war on four different fronts."
"Four...fronts?" you remark.
"Yes. I was watching the news. Apparently Silver's old team has been reunited in the capital -Knighthowl excluded. Thankfully, because the mutt knows where our base is."
Chemista turns thoughtful. "While you're returning, do take some time to think about our next move, your evilness. While I am delighted about the uncountable loss of inferior human life, I do have the nagging feeling you aren't really liking it. Which is a pity."
"Have a cell prepared for Cheerie, Chemista," you end up saying.
"Certainly. Is she still cheerful, by the way?"
"No, she isn't," you reply.
"Well, I'm sure the world will cheer on that then."
"Chemista..."
"What?"
"Nothing."
You close the communication.

By the time you're back in your lair, there's a veritable force doing their best to keep under their aim Cheerie as she disembarks.
"It's..." she mutters, looking around a bit, "Nice...a nice place."
You hesitantly nod. "Now come this way, Cheerie," you say softly. "We'll get you settled."
"Yeah, I'd like that..." she whispers back in a low voice.

Dark Advisor gained! Cheerie.

You are covered in foam by a few cogs in bright yellow suits. The Yellow King spawn nods before washing you off with water.
"No radio. Television killed the Radio Star," he says monotone, before slowly walking away.
That squid gives you the creeps.

You are now in downkeep!
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: December 05, 2013, 05:54:46 am »

Four fronts? Us, Mechanist, our former team and what else? Are they fighting each other? Are we going to have to fight them all? Oh god, Shadenight, please elaborate.

Anyway, call a grand meeting of all creatures in our base sentient enough to attend one. We need to formulate a plan.

Oh, and just for information, heroic heroes tend to have a permanent bonus of +10, a one-use bonus of +12 and some other trick. We so far have defeated two - Knighthowl and Mauve (who had all the necessary bonuses, so it counts).

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: December 05, 2013, 05:59:33 am »

+1 to a meeting to deide our next actions

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: December 05, 2013, 08:07:46 am »

+1 for meeting. We should attack them before they do the same.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 213