Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259702 times)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #2790 on: December 03, 2013, 03:09:13 pm »

Don't worry, Imp, everything's going to be alright. Remember when we rescued Cerulean? Everybody survived on our side. And when Knighthowl tore through our defences? Psysquid and Snowstar turned out just fine in the end. And really, its not like we don't have a vast array of options to upgrade our body should it start failing us.

And in the end, I agree with Gamington: I feel tremendously sorry for poor Cheerie. She said she woke up one day in a horrifyingly disfigured body and started killing people against her will - can you imagine what she's been through all this time, that happy-go-lucky girl we saw in a flashback? I would go there just to hug her one last time before she dies.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: December 03, 2013, 03:19:39 pm »

If we die, I vote we become Psysquid.
+1

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: December 03, 2013, 03:26:47 pm »

She was a pretty good trap though, even if we didn't bite, if we are Silver our memories of the past childhood friend would get us, but if we are just Incognito we should have been drawn to kill/capture the fake. Well played Mechanic.

More of want to see her to get what we can from her, maybe help her, and examine that of hers body for anything useful. That and we let this happen to her, could have saved her, could have tried, we owe her this much, aware of how stupid a reason that is to risk our life.

Voting Ragnorok, not that I think we would get a choice if it happened at all, he is still new enough he can be who we want him to be to a certain extent, plus he has potential and has the colourful family of Junior, Chemista, and Psysquid. Plus Snowstar and his new friends would probably go with them if only cause Snowstar might.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:31:51 pm by Cain12 »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: December 03, 2013, 03:29:53 pm »

If we die, I vote we become Psysquid.
+1
This is going to be hilarious, so I +1 this if we ever happen to die.

Now that I think about it, Cheerie has been cogified. The only person that can cogify someone besides us is our father. That means that he is the biggest son of a ***** we have ever met for creating a fake overlord to kill so mcuh people.

Also, our father is The Mechanic, not The Silver Mechanic. We are the Silver Mechanism because our mother was the Silver Valikyrie

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: December 03, 2013, 03:31:39 pm »

My mistake,  :-[.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: December 03, 2013, 03:35:51 pm »

Fake overlord?  This might even be a fake cheerie.  It all could be fake, a set up, a trick.  Including the helpless hapless Cheerie-like thing before us.  Ironically, that makes me slightly more interested in trying to save her, if she's 'just' a fake.  Regardless, my weak and frazzled vote stays away.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: December 03, 2013, 03:37:02 pm »

I do not believe that any amount of suffering will be enough for the Mechanist's crimes. So why don't we settle for anguish instead? Imprison him within a tiny, pathetic body that cannot speak and force him to be our pet for the rest of his life.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: December 03, 2013, 03:37:47 pm »

May I ask how can a cogified version of an old friend be faked?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: December 03, 2013, 03:39:20 pm »

Cannot Cogs, being robots, be duplicates?  Reprograming is possible.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: December 03, 2013, 03:44:53 pm »

Could use Mindium against him, make his being into a mockery of what he was once was, it would be a start at least. Edit:Could look for more, then brainwash him, then once he has be broken brainwash him again, and again, so his suffering can be repeated. Might be too easy on him since he wouldn't remember the past times without being reminded.

Well a Cog, or human made to look like Cherrie then made into a Cog, not that I buy it being fake anyway. Plus she could just be an android or robot.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:49:21 pm by Cain12 »

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: December 03, 2013, 03:49:18 pm »

Even if she is fake, we, numerically, are at our strongest since the time we began. We can take on anything the Heroes throw at us!

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2801 on: December 03, 2013, 04:44:26 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: December 03, 2013, 04:49:55 pm »

I saw it coming when Knit tie said that. Anyway, Shadenight is not evil. Well, maybe he is evil, but he is also fair and sticks to dice. Yeah, he is lawful evil.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: December 03, 2013, 04:51:19 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

My response when I read what Knit tie posted was to make a post *curls up and cries*

Then I realized that essentially I was already curled up and crying, so... that was rather pointless to post.

However, what I didn't think was how much fun this would be for you, Shady.

Remember we love you, Shade.  We'll follow you -anywhere-.  Even into the next story, if your will + our choices leads you to snap your fingers, ensure you have our completely focused attention, and then you lovingly shatter, tear, and devour every last fragment of life left in the tale, leaving us with a walloping end to this amazing tale.

Know that we follow you still, eagerly, openly, hopefully, helplessly.  Keep leading, Shadenight.  If your wisdom and our will leads you to leave us shattered amongst the remnants of this finished tale, keep leading.  Lead onwards to the next!

I saw it coming when Knit tie said that. Anyway, Shadenight is not evil. Well, maybe he is evil, but he is also fair and sticks to dice. Yeah, he is lawful evil.

Heh.  I'd call him Awesome Evil.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: December 03, 2013, 04:53:32 pm »

Heh.  I'd call him Awesome Evil.
The two are not mutually exclusive.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 213