Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259840 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #2385 on: November 24, 2013, 02:20:41 pm »

Chemista definitely not.

Blasphemy ! Last time someone riled up her enough we got an ability out of it!
Wait, are we metagaming then? Remember that Chemista threatened with leaving the lair when we acquired that ability. Do you want to risk that again?

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: November 24, 2013, 02:40:40 pm »

I say we build assault guardogs.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: November 24, 2013, 02:41:10 pm »

No, they don't. Well, maybe Psysquid, but Chemista definitely not.

Really, we can do other things other than making pranks.

My approval of the idea wasn't pranky - I think we might get some neat powerful thing from this.

How about discuss the idea with Chemista and get consent first - if no consent, we don't do it?

I'm not interested in riling her up either.  I think all of our advisors have had enough stresses to their loyalty recently, for all that they're all likely still very loyal, and that some 'productive pleasant evil times for us all' are in order.

I say we build assault guardogs.
+1
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: November 24, 2013, 03:26:48 pm »

Why goo succubi? Do we need stealthy charming units? I don't really think they'd be any more useful to us than other succubi at the moment.
Oh and we don't need to get goo DNA from Chemistra. We have multiple goo people now, yes? And Chemistra probably wouldn't be annoyed at us for doing it if it actually served a legitimate purpose besides poking fun at her. That said, I'm not sure what that purpose would be.

Anyway, I'd prefer those wrench succubi we had earlier because it fits our theme but cowboy succubi are okay too. Goo succubi seems a little weird to me, so that would be my last vote.

I still want to try and sacrifice succubi blood to the SAD system. Really just demon blood in general to see what happens.

Also, not all blood is equal. Otherwise we wouldn't need wench blood for succubi. Our blood indeed might have an interesting result but to be honest, I'm not particularly inclined towards trying it out.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: November 24, 2013, 03:32:42 pm »

Why goo succubi? Do we need stealthy charming units? I don't really think they'd be any more useful to us than other succubi at the moment.
Oh and we don't need to get goo DNA from Chemistra. We have multiple goo people now, yes? And Chemistra probably wouldn't be annoyed at us for doing it if it actually served a legitimate purpose besides poking fun at her. That said, I'm not sure what that purpose would be.

Anyway, I'd prefer those wrench succubi we had earlier because it fits our theme but cowboy succubi are okay too. Goo succubi seems a little weird to me, so that would be my last vote.

I still want to try and sacrifice succubi blood to the SAD system. Really just demon blood in general to see what happens.
A) that's the point B) SUCCUBI BLOOD!!!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: November 24, 2013, 04:08:47 pm »

We can make goo girls with goo and dna of the other parent, according to Chemista, IIRC (Edit:and I might not, my sleep schedule is a bit messed staying awake at the right times to play this and other games) if you really want lets "breed" the girls with a succubi, would stop wasting our slots and should at least be considered.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 04:12:01 pm by Cain12 »

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: November 24, 2013, 04:16:35 pm »

Also, not all blood is equal. Otherwise we wouldn't need wench blood for succubi. Our blood indeed might have an interesting result but to be honest, I'm not particularly inclined towards trying it out.

Yeah, like how Cerulean's tears were actually 'flesh of the daughter' - Chemista's goo symbolizes a lot.

Chemista is -why- we are Overlord.  Why we're no longer The Hero.  She's also our oldest, our first advisor.  She's arguably our most loyal advisor - because she didn't -have- to be our advisor. She 'sacrificed' being The Overlord to become our advisor - wow.  She is our teacher.  She is our 'slave' in a sense, the same sense all of our underlings more or less are.  And she was a control overlord and still has many control bonuses.

So blood of a wench and flesh of Chemista would possibly give us something really awesome.

I'm seriously tempted.  Doesn't have to be right away, but I am indeed tempted.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: November 24, 2013, 04:18:29 pm »

Well, I also want to try sacrificing naga something (flesh, blood, the whole naga itself.) with the blood of a wench and then we might get a non powerful type of medusa, seems like that would be the case anyway.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: November 24, 2013, 04:24:41 pm »

Imp, you may be right, but you and your symbolism was wrong the last time, not banking on it again. And she chose to be our advisor to prove a point, that given the right info anyone can choose to do evil, even The Hero. (or something, doesn't matter, point is it was for her own goals, not loyalty, maybe now that is different.)
Edit:Also was because her source of power/control ran out, and she clearly has/had trust issues, probably caused by her assistant/colleague doing what he did.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 04:42:46 pm by Cain12 »

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: November 24, 2013, 04:35:15 pm »

What trust issues ? She simply killed that guy out of revenge.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: November 24, 2013, 04:37:08 pm »

Her trust issues at being betrayed by him/her, evident by her quitting the overlord gig once mindium ran out, once her one secure source of security and loyalty was gone. Edit: That and her chance to show/prove her beliefs about good and evil also motivated her quitting of course.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 04:41:32 pm by Cain12 »

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: November 24, 2013, 04:42:22 pm »

Her trust issues at being betrayed by him/her, evident by her quitting the overlord gig once mindium ran out, once her one secure source of security was gone.

Well, that's a fair point. Considering her personality...

also we need to work on these. As well as her "emotion is evil" thinking, as well. But hell, she is becoming more emotional already, so I guess it is working.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: November 24, 2013, 04:47:45 pm »

Well, we got a few ideas for succubi:
Goo succubus: wench blood with goo girl flesh.
Cowboy succubus: wench blood with revolver and lasso
Medusa succubi?:presumably wench blood with naga flesh.
Assault succubi?: Mabye wench blood with something like an assault rifle?
Can't think of much else, any other ideas?
Alan help.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: November 24, 2013, 05:00:27 pm »

I think that we have an idea overflow, so beter not give more ideas.

I still say that we should get an hydraulic succubus or a cowgirl one, as we need seduction power.

I seriously doubt about the seduction powers of a being made of goo. So, there is no point in making it a succubus.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: November 24, 2013, 05:08:28 pm »

So we need to get a revolver and some rope, that should be easy.
Alan help.
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 213