Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259599 times)

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #1635 on: October 30, 2013, 10:57:39 am »

Well Gamington is the most fun imo, least stress relief wise
Chemista probably can't help with her issues given her own views
How is Snowkid doing, she could play with/get to know him.

Could show her how to sacrifice if she hasn't already, would at least get her to sacrifice the robe + tears ect as a test.

(if we teared it in two would she notice? Would like to keep some incase her doing it goes badly, but don't want to decrease the value by letting her know it isn't the last piece of her old comrade. Either as a symbol of her lost friend or of justice or moving on or whatever her warped little mind sees it as it should have some value to her)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: October 30, 2013, 10:59:50 am »

May as well educate her in the ways of the sacrificial system.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: October 30, 2013, 11:15:14 am »

I say that she should go with Gamington. He is the one with the best standards.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: October 30, 2013, 11:30:16 am »

Gamington, who dances the pain away!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: October 30, 2013, 11:34:01 am »

Wait a second... We still have those kids, right? Maybe we can set up some kinda Apprentice system? You know, chuck a few to each advisor/sidekick?

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: October 30, 2013, 11:35:21 am »

Get her with Gamington. He's the nicest of the bunch.

For the next summon, introduce her to summoning and let her summon things sometimes. Summoning is fun, you never know what you're going to get.

Wait a second... We still have those kids, right? Maybe we can set up some kinda Apprentice system? You know, chuck a few to each advisor/sidekick?

+1

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: October 30, 2013, 11:37:19 am »

We already did that with Chemista. But I don't really like how she is indoctrinating them into human-haters.

But, first, I have to ask:

Do we plan to mutate everybody if we win?

I don't...

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: October 30, 2013, 11:41:15 am »

We have already a strict nonhuman policy, eg. we're racists (well, speciesists) by definition.

Yes, we will mutate the whole human race.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: October 30, 2013, 11:44:09 am »

We already did that with Chemista. But I don't really like how she is indoctrinating them into human-haters.

But, first, I have to ask:

Do we plan to mutate everybody if we win?

I don't...
I was thinking that we could give one or two to Psysquid, a couple to Splintercog and so on. Maybe even reserve the most promising with machines to teach ourself.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: October 30, 2013, 11:45:04 am »

Well, I thought that we wanted acceptation. We are not better than them if we just discriminate all humans. I thought that we were using monsters as a way to incorporate them into the society afterwards...

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: October 30, 2013, 12:16:09 pm »

Tomcost, we are not speciests, we are transhumanist visionaries. We view mutation and cybernetic implantation as means of achieving universal peace and undrstanding.

Build assault cog. Then build training grounds thest the former in the latter.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: October 30, 2013, 12:23:33 pm »

Tomcost, we are not speciests, we are transhumanist visionaries. We view mutation and cybernetic implantation as means of achieving universal peace and undrstanding.
Ok, this is something I can accept. At least it is not hypocritical.

I'm still on favor of non-mandatory mutations/cogifications.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: October 30, 2013, 12:59:05 pm »

I see another answer possible, one that might please most of us to an acceptable level.

We do not allow humans around ourselves for long.  But we are reclusive.  We can remain reclusive even after our final victory, when the world is ours.

At that point, once we do control -everything-, all those allowed or required to interact with us will mostly be changed.

But there's an entire world out there.  There's every reason to keep a good portion of humanity 'fallow' as it were.  That way there's always more things to mutate when we do care strongly about changing someone into something.

Remember, we released Knighthowl unchanged.  Sure, he's not humany-human.  But we let him go 'as is' (still irks me that we did!).  This means we do NOT change everyone.  But!  We can talk about it.  We can work towards that goal, it's a fine goal, it's a glorious one. But when the time comes and the chips are down; when we hold humanity's bare throat in our hands, its delicate pulse fluttering under our fingers, we will release the grip after no more than staring in the world's helpless and horrified eyes.

Fear.  Control.  Not destruction.  That is the real power that we are.  The power to even control ourselves.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1648 on: October 30, 2013, 01:29:21 pm »

"Like with Gamington. I'm sure he'd be very able to make you not think about what happened."
Cerulean nods, and thus you continue. "And since we are in the subject...I think it's time you learn how to summon things."
"Uh?"
You start to walk towards the Sad System, Cerulean following you.
When you reach the altar, you show her Mauve's robes.
"You see? These are the robes that Mauve used. Now, I'm still undecided on how to go along with it, but...you know, maybe I'll let you try to summon something."

First off...
What do you Sacrifice:
Who makes the Sacrifice:
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: October 30, 2013, 01:41:23 pm »

We do the summoning.

And we use Cerulean's goo and our blood.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 213