Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259504 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #1410 on: September 25, 2013, 03:12:48 pm »

I just wanted to get him someone who can pay attention to him so that he doesn't go arond doing those creepy and pervert things.

*nods*  Some of us are enjoying that being part of the story though.  But I suppose if a majority cares and wants to see it out of the story, that majority needs only speak up.  For myself, I like it in the tale.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: September 25, 2013, 03:17:15 pm »

Oh, I don't mean that he is not funny, but, as the overlord, we want him to stop with that, or at least don't do those things in front of the children.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: September 25, 2013, 03:20:21 pm »

Oh, I don't mean that he is not funny, but, as the overlord, we want him to stop with that, or at least don't do those things in front of the children.
We're an Overlord. Not a social conservative.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: September 25, 2013, 03:33:28 pm »

Oh, I do enjoy Psysquid pranking us. But we should prank him back, that is merely what I mean.

Though his antics would be fine without Cerulean... and now the kids... see what I mean.

-snip-

Bah. Psysquid wants Chemista, but Chemista is far too work-focused and besides she considers him like a complete idiot. Happy about his love life ? Why would he want that much attention and clown around all the time if he was ?

also...

then over to Chemista wearing (in her goo-form) a form-fitting black bondage-like corset which actually makes your brain go in certain directions it shouldn't go

Launch the new ship, people !
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 03:37:45 pm by Naryar »

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: September 25, 2013, 04:13:11 pm »

We should totally suggest to Psysquid that he should get Chemista a bondage-y latex corset. No, seriously.

Or better yet, get said corset ourselves, put it in a gift box along wth the magazine Psysquid gave us and give it all to him as a present for Chemista

As for Cheerie, I just believe that she is very, very focused on being ours and not the HEROES' problem, so I say we should eliminate her before she becomes a serious threat.

And for some serious consideration: how about cogifying ourselves when we get advanced equipment? Risky, I know, but think about the potential!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 04:19:09 pm by Knit tie »

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: September 25, 2013, 04:19:02 pm »

We should totally suggest to Psysquid that he should get Chemista a bondage-y latex corset. No, seriously.

Hmmm... Sure, why not. Knowing Chemista she'll probably roll her eyes and throw it at Psysquid, but it may end funnily.

We should also film the scene via camera-thing and the security control system.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: September 25, 2013, 04:21:13 pm »

Hmmm... Sure, why not. Knowing Chemista she'll probably roll her eyes and throw it at Psysquid, but it may end funnily.

We should also film the scene via camera-thing and the security control system.
+1

You know, I keep wondering: Cerulean is cerulean, but what colour is Chemista?

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: September 25, 2013, 04:29:58 pm »

I've always considered Chemista as being green, wearing a white (hurr) labcoat, and with her goo-hair kept as a bun. You know, the prim and proper style.

Still a Hot Scientist even at sixty, though.

also yes. We should definitely cogify ourselves when we'll have enough bonuses to cogification.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: September 25, 2013, 04:37:36 pm »

I've always considered Chemista as being green, wearing a white (hurr) labcoat, and with her goo-hair kept as a bun. You know, the prim and proper style.

Agreed, a pale, somewhat translucent green, though I see her lab coat as a light-to-mid blue color.

And for some serious consideration: how about cogifying ourselves when we get advanced equipment? Risky, I know, but think about the potential!
also yes. We should definitely cogify ourselves when we'll have enough bonuses to cogification.

This scares me.  We're already the top.  We're already having additional powers 'unveiled' to us as needed (some through play, some through dreams).

What are we trying to become?  The OverOverlord?  I don't get it, and am not tempted.  Lets cogify others instead.  We are us and fine as we are.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: September 25, 2013, 04:50:25 pm »

Agreed, a pale, somewhat translucent green, though I see her lab coat as a light-to-mid blue color.

This scares me.  We're already the top.  We're already having additional powers 'unveiled' to us as needed (some through play, some through dreams).

What are we trying to become?  The OverOverlord?  I don't get it, and am not tempted.  Lets cogify others instead.  We are us and fine as we are.

Why would you dye a labcoat blue ?

and the cogification is mostly about standards. We have a strict "monsters only" thing but we're human ? I mean come on.

also, very low chance of failure, and new power.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: September 25, 2013, 05:04:41 pm »

I too imagine Chemista as being green and wearing her hair in a bun. Also, she has those one-lower-half glasses Dumbledore wears in the film.

Cogs are our specialty. With a body of one, we can lead them to even greater heights! Imagine, hearing the intricate song of data in your head! Having a body that never tires or ages! Knowing that you are far, far greater than any human and that under those magnificent robes of yours lies not the quivering pile of soft, primitive flesh, but a glorious union of nerve and wire, of muscle and piston, of bone and chassis, of skin and glistening brass! A good king walks among his subjects as an equal, but a wise one does so as an ideal they should hope to achieve.

And seriously, Gamington is a badass. Hell, cyborgs in general are badass. I myself, in real life, plan on becoming one later on. And there is no such thing as an overkill.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 05:06:21 pm by Knit tie »

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: September 25, 2013, 05:22:08 pm »

Why would you dye a labcoat blue ?

Well, a great many real life lab coats are blue.  Sure, white is very common, but various shades of blue are probably the second most common lab coat color, and definately not a rare color to see.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blue+lab+coat&sa=X&hl=en&gl=us&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=kV9DUqyWK-XV2QXby4GABg&ved=0CEEQsAQ&biw=1140&bih=582&dpr=1

At work my boss provided me with four different lab coats, one is white, two are a light blue, and one's a really dark navy blue.  Why was I given four?  Well, to have different ones to wear, especially while some are being cleaned, and probably in case there's  ever a spill, and I need to change one.  Maybe they're different colors because she just likes seeing different colors around on different days.

Why do people dye them?  Ahh.  Well, sometimes you don't want -everyone- around you wearing the same color every day and forever?  Uniforms of every sort tend to have variety?  Even surgical scrubs and such, there's very commonly white, green, and blue ones, less commonly there's other colors.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: September 25, 2013, 06:50:35 pm »

...and the cogification is mostly about standards. We have a strict "monsters only" thing but we're human ? I mean come on.

also, very low chance of failure, and new power.
That you weren't doing that was one of the things that bugged me whilst reading, I mean yeah you can walk around in public better if you look human but you could gain all kinds of benefits otherwise. Awesome story btw, definitely deserves its own TvTropes page (if it doesn't have one already), ptw.

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: September 25, 2013, 07:26:45 pm »

-1 to cognify self.

I don't like the idea of changing what shadenight gave us. He made us human for a reason, even having our whole background with Chemista that hates everything non-monstruous.
Some reasons I don't think self-cognification is a good idea:
   -Spoils what shadenight gave us. Had we done this earlier, the whole Knighthowl story would have been different.
   -We probably would lose our ability to summon the Cog Armor, or at least be unable to ride it. If we merge our body with it, we may be "de-summoned" with it. And seriously, we may have some serious badass abilities that we dont know of and being a cog may screw those.
   - It may not be as awesome as fully equipping the Cog Armor with flamethrowers and bladed boomerangs (which would be pretty damn AWESOME).
   - It will take us closer to Silver: He's a master of the cogs. If we become a cog he may have some kind of influence over us. Not to mention our father is also a Cog Master and we probably will have negative points fighting him just because we're a cog.
   - We are a control overlord. It's easy to walk among people and do covert operations if we're human. We haven't done many of those, but throwing this away (considering we are the only human that can be trusted, since we don't employ humans) would be disable every kind of covert operations just because we can't even fool the most retard of guards.

So i kinda think this to be a bad idea.

Edit: Speaking of flamethrowers and boomerangs, we could forge some high-pressure, pneumatic silver hammers for the guardogs. Give it to some, test in our future Training Grounds, and call them the Hammer Guard. Enemies flying and exploding on the floor is good for morale.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 07:52:50 pm by Cattani »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: September 25, 2013, 07:40:09 pm »

Yeah, I feel like a better opportunity to transform into something may present itself in the future. Maybe we should just wait on that.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 213