Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259672 times)

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #1170 on: September 20, 2013, 12:19:03 pm »

You refuse to look at your reflection, and shake your head.
"I am Incognito," you turn to leave. "Not Silver," you start to walk away from the submarine's bay, as around you everything starts to slowly dissolve into ashes and small grains.
"You failed to see the truth, Silver," you mutter, "As Incognito...my eyes are my own, and they are open to the truth."
The mask fits on your face perfectly after all. You know who you are, what you believe in...and really, the Reflection Scene is too cliché for you.

You wake up in the morning, happy to feel the mask on your face.
You dress up with your Stylish Overlord Clothes for once...and thus the question comes naturally...

What are you wearing now of Overlordly Stylish?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: September 20, 2013, 12:27:06 pm »

I have no idea. The colors should be gold and black, though.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: September 20, 2013, 12:33:53 pm »

Grey, gold and black. Gold because of purity, grey because of cogs and black... because we're a villain, obviously.

also a long, badass flowing robe. With a hood(for extra dramatic flair) and a cog symbol on the front and our evil organization's symbol on the back.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: September 20, 2013, 12:35:08 pm »

And maybe golden cogs in our shoulders?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: September 20, 2013, 12:42:36 pm »

OH OH OH.

Maybe we should have the wresteling mask of kane LINK here.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/kane/masked-history-kane

An maybe a military uniform like this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45517757
Scroll down to the forum to see the picture of the chinese officer dude.

I really like his cape thing and when he takes it off it's like a formal officers uniform. Something like that would be in good style right? but of course change the colors around a bit.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: September 20, 2013, 12:59:58 pm »

And maybe golden cogs in our shoulders?
+1

also yes a cape. For billowing in the wind, of course.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: September 20, 2013, 01:04:06 pm »

Well, our base layer should be a steampunk power armor loaded with more weapons that we can possibly need to reduce a man to a medium-rare hamburger, for an overlord may never have too many contingency plans. Over it, we wear a magnificent black and gold hooded cape decorated with brass cogs, trying to evoke an image of a cross between a fantasy evil wizard (for it matces our staff and summoned demons so well) and Darth Vader.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 03:49:22 pm by Knit tie »

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: September 20, 2013, 04:31:09 pm »

We'll need to develop the steam power-armor first.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1178 on: September 20, 2013, 04:47:44 pm »

You put on the dark black armor of the Incognito -gray steel plates linked together with black effigies of cogs- the boots shine a dark copper as you flex your hands and put on the leather gloves with golden interlines that resemble Cogs twirling on the back of your palms.
The smoking bunny grins maniacally from the back of your Evil Overlord mantle -which also has a practical evil Overlord Hood.
On your shoulders are golden cogs, which are the 'holders' of your cape-robe.
You walk outside, the cape billowing as your theme music starts playing...
-Insert Theme Music-

And then, calmly, your masks fits to your face like a glove. Grey colored with black shadows cast over the golden cogs that cover your eyes...
And you walk.

You reach the breakfast room to find Cerulean munching away while wearing a bright cerulean ribbon on her goo-like head. It's sort-of cute, you suppose.
The Liondor growls next to her pathetically, having a bright pink ribbon around its neck.
The Two Succubi arrive covered in sweat, oil and stains you do not wish to question the origin of.

Psysquid enters the room wearing a flamboyant bright blue spandex suit.
You close your eyes for a moment.
You open them again.
He is wearing a flamboyant bright blue spandex suit.
It is not an hallucination.
He is wearing a flamboyant bright blue spandex suit.

"H-How!?" you ask. "There were only stylish clothes in there! We all double-checked!"
Psysquid hums, "But your evilness...doesn't this suit me?" he also gestures to where his 'package' has supposedly 'grown' over the night by at least twenty-something.
You're pretty sure he stuffed that area on purpose.

When Chemista enters next, surprisingly without any apparent changes, she gives one look to Psysquid and then smiles gently.
"You look nice in that," she says. "It suits you, being a discarded inferior product left to rot on a shelf until someone happens to stomp on it enough to bring it back. I think the Gorloceros even did his 'business' in it...ah no, that's your face."
Psysquid simply shudders happily, holding a hand over his chest.

Lord Gamington enters next, wearing a bright and shiny black tophat over his normal steel tophat.
"I feel stylish!" he remarks. "And by the way, your evilness, madame and monsieur...meet...COGHUAHUA!" with a flamenco rhythm soon starting, Coghuahua steps inside dancing and clapping her hands.
"IT IS I! COGHUAHUA!" she makes a light bow. "The passion of spain runs through my vein, cha-cha-cha!"
"Wait," you say putting your hands up. "she dances flamenco, talks like a Spanish...you know she was Mexican, Lord Gamington?"
"Uh? Isn't Mexico a part of Spain anyway?"
"I don't think the Mexicans would like hearing you say that," you reply sighing.

You are in Upkeep

Build Cogs?
Ask Knighthowl Three more questions?
Summon something?
Mutate something?
Fluff with someone?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: September 20, 2013, 04:53:16 pm »

-More guardogs.
-Summon another succubus?
-I have no idea for the rest.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: September 20, 2013, 05:58:03 pm »

Tell psysquid that he can find another outfit or never be around our dauther again. It's just not her time yet.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: September 20, 2013, 06:01:53 pm »

-More guardogs.
+1

Sacrifice a pickaxe, some bars of precious metals, some nonmagical gems, a few luxury items, a pair of socks, some tallow, a mutilated body of a rich guy, a cat, a rhesus macaque, a racoon, a barrel of boose and a bucket of vomit.

We have enough mutants for now.

Ask Psysquid about his previous life.

Contemplate sending a message to Cheerie.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:04:43 pm by Knit tie »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: September 20, 2013, 06:47:02 pm »

If we do i say we should cut the map in half or something.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1183 on: September 20, 2013, 09:27:40 pm »

-More guardogs.
+1

Sacrifice a pickaxe, some bars of precious metals, some nonmagical gems, a few luxury items, a pair of socks, some tallow, a mutilated body of a rich guy, a cat, a rhesus macaque, a racoon, a barrel of boose and a bucket of vomit.

We have enough mutants for now.

Ask Psysquid about his previous life.

Contemplate sending a message to Cheerie.
+1
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: September 20, 2013, 10:19:30 pm »

Build some Wufflecogs. We're lacking air support.

Sacrifice the stuff to summon an infernal dorf, with the addition of HAIR (bonus points if it is beard), menacing metal spikes and a piece of paper written "Store item on stockpile".
Start paying attention to Chemista-Psysquid interaction through the surveillance system.
Check out Lord Gamington for loyalty. His minions are running rampage too often, and he was the most Standards-oriented advisor. He may be malfunctioning.
Also our uniforms should feature menacing spikes.
Go down to the submarine bay and check out things there. I have a feeling it may give us another flashback.

Also talk to Cerulean. See what she got to say, if anything. Also make sure she's not mentally disturbed with Chemista's vocabulary and Psysquid's new garments.

Edit: About the new Overlord-person.
  If it is an actual new Evil Overlord, we should try finding out the location of her Lair. Alert the Potheads: spread them everywhere, no information goes unnoticed. We need rumors, we need lookouts, we need them to do what they where supposed to do. Also we need to define if it's a Destruction, Mixed or Control overlord and what are her modi operandi so we can counter/take advantage of it.
  Maybe we should lay low for a day and try to do something with the bioweapon. She may attack something while we're at it, so we will have information. We should also try to trace the Bioweapon sender and figure out if he's related to this new Evil-Overlord-person.
 Best case scenario, we locate her Lair, destroy a lot of HEROES stuff and pin it on her, and offer them information about her Lair in exchange for something we could use.
 Worst case scenario.... can not be computed yet, we dont know what she can do to us.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 10:35:29 pm by Cattani »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 213