Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259248 times)

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #1065 on: September 10, 2013, 11:15:46 am »

*He came alone, so I doubt that anybody knows he's here. Everyone probably assumes he's on some sort of secret mission.

He disappeared on "The Day of The Slaughter". Incognito is still out and about. They know him to be dead - Well, or would be hard pressed to think in such ways.

But yeah, it could alert the other cities further than we want to. Retracting my vote to put him on air - Do get those vid's thou. We want some proof of sorts.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: September 10, 2013, 11:21:15 am »

Well, I retract my vote from showing him too.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: September 10, 2013, 11:41:46 am »

Lord G's fitness dancing program. Hey boys and girls wanna {not redacted} like your parent's? well it's time for you to get fit and ready and im going to show you *begins dancing program*. An remember kids no one can tell you what's right or wrong when your an adult so be sure to make the right decisions. This is lord g signing off see ya soon.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: September 10, 2013, 12:32:15 pm »

*He came alone, so I doubt that anybody knows he's here. Everyone probably assumes he's on some sort of secret mission.

He disappeared on "The Day of The Slaughter". Incognito is still out and about. They know him to be dead - Well, or would be hard pressed to think in such ways.

But yeah, it could alert the other cities further than we want to. Retracting my vote to put him on air - Do get those vid's thou. We want some proof of sorts.
Everybody knows that a hero never dies unless you see the body. And even then, they have a tendency of pulling themselves back together.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: September 10, 2013, 12:46:34 pm »

Ask Knighthowl what he will do after release, both short and long term.

Ask him why he chooses to remain a hero.

Ask him if, having spent this time with us, our ways, our place, if he might not want to stay.  Be persuasive, and include strategic use of information gained in this and previous question sessions to great effect.

Mutate the crew with snails
+1.  It will be an interesting test to see how similarly they all turn out, assuming any more than one of them survives.

Retracting my vote to put him on air - Do get those vid's thou. We want some proof of sorts.
+1.  If Knighthowl won't be staying, do record at bare minimum: 1) Him recovering in his decent room.  2) Him speaking calmly with one or more of our better known adult minions (being nice to kids is just to easy to explain away).  3) His release on friendly terms.

Punish Cerulean for playing with fire inconsiderably.

The Sad-System will get the Metal-speared Werephant corpse, plus some magical crystals.
+1

Sacrifice a human corpse, a cog, a magic crystal, precious metals and a bunch of bones.
+1.  I'm happy with either, but I still want more hydraulic succubi, at least a second so we could send at least one with both teams.  It's nice that we haven't seen any downsides to our SAD system yet.

Conduct research into the construction of magic staffs.
If there is none to be done, just construct one after Cerulean's wishes

Also do a double mutation-we need to see how they work- gorilla +rhinoceros+lion.
-1.  To a large extent additional transmogrifications do not work.

As for the real show, give Lord Gamington a dance-show - if he wants, wich is almost sure-fire-thing. Let him show the world his moves, just as he wanted to!
+1

On a side note, I do like the idea of Evil Investements Inc.
+1
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 12:51:00 pm by Imp »
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: September 10, 2013, 12:49:37 pm »

Do remember that we only have 2 of every zoo animal.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: September 10, 2013, 12:51:38 pm »

Gentlemen, I would like to ask Knighthowl about the group of heroes we assembled to fight Chemista: who were they, where are they now, what were our relationships with them, did we have a romantic posse, etc...

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 12:55:18 pm by Knit tie »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: September 10, 2013, 12:52:25 pm »

Gentlemen, I would like to ask Knighthowl about the goup of heroes we assembled to fight Chemista: who were they, where are they now, what were our relationships with them, did we have a romantic posse, etc...
+1 to this.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: September 10, 2013, 12:58:13 pm »

Gentlemen, I would like to ask Knighthowl about the goup of heroes we assembled to fight Chemista: who were they, where are they now, what were our relationships with them, did we have a romantic posse, etc...
+1 to this.

Because if we did have a romantic interest, I would very very much like kidnapping her and then going through all the drama of "What did you do to Silver?!!" "They did not do anything to me. Isn't that right, minions? (removes mask)" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....." The sheer cheesiness would be enjoyable.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: September 10, 2013, 01:00:20 pm »

+1 to this.

Because if we did have a romantic interest, I would very very much like kidnapping her and then going through all the drama of "What did you do to Silver?!!" "They did not do anything to me. Isn't that right, minions? (removes mask)" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....." The sheer cheesiness would be enjoyable.
Well, I wanted to know that from a more practical point of view, but that works too.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: September 10, 2013, 01:05:02 pm »

+1 to this.
+2

Ask Knighthowl what he will do after release, both short and long term.

Ask him why he chooses to remain a hero.

Ask him if, having spent this time with us, our ways, our place, if he might not want to stay.  Be persuasive, and include strategic use of information gained in this and previous question sessions to great effect.

If Knighthowl won't be staying, do record at bare minimum: 1) Him recovering in his decent room.  2) Him speaking calmly with one or more of our better known adult minions (being nice to kids is just to easy to explain away).  3) His release on friendly terms.

As for the real show, give Lord Gamington a dance-show - if he wants, wich is almost sure-fire-thing. Let him show the world his moves, just as he wanted to!
+1

+1 to all of these ideas.

On another matter, we should also go and make sure Chemista has everything she needs and wants. Psysquid and Gamington are rather easy to keep happy. Chemista... I am unsure about her loyalty.

+1 to this.

Well, I wanted to know that from a more practical point of view, but that works too.
+1 to kidnapping ex-romantic interest for a few laughs. Who knows, maybe she'll turn to our side ?

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 10, 2013, 05:00:39 pm »

I can even picture the scenario: the girl is told that her dear Silver wants to meet her, knocked out, she wakes up in chains next to our evil self, also appearing to be clasped in chains, we have a little chat, tell her to not lose her hope, and when she is almost ready to believe that her lover is still alive, we stand up, remove the fake shackles and put on our robe and evil overlord mask: "The Silver Mechanism is no more, I am Incognito, master of (whoever kidnapped her)!"

The look on her face is going to be priceless. Not to mention the breaking and subsequent corruption.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1077 on: September 11, 2013, 03:00:52 am »

"Now, everyone line up for your shots!" Chemista exclaims, preparing her syringe.
The crew of the station brings up their arms, and the next moment they are injected with Snail Mutagen.
Their bodies begin to shudder as their hands slowly enter their sides. Their mouths start to drool copious amounts of spit as they fall down on the ground while their eyes extend beyond their sockets.
They are now the size of large dogs, with shells covering their backs.
"Mwuahhh..." one of them spits out..."Whe...arrrre..." then its eyes blink, and the Snailman starts to slowly pull itself forward towards the exit of the laboratory.
"I think I'm going to retch in a corner," Chemista remarks. "Salting them would have been a better idea in my opinion, your evilness."
Four Snailmen acquired!

No crew survived on the cruiser -except the Hero who ran away. The animals did seem to enjoy the 'party' however.

You ask Knighthowl another question that heavily weights on your mind.

"What of the Group of Heroes that fought Chemista together with me? What happened to them?"
Knighthowl exhales, before gazing sideways.
"We were four, and you were the Fifth." He states plainly.
"There was Supersteel, Heroic Girl, Yo-Yo Kid and myself. When I failed to bring you back, and when we believed you dead...we all broke in our ways. The Asylum brought us back to reason. I think something sweet was going on between you and Heroic Girl, but I can't be sure of it. I never was much of a nosy person. Other's romances didn't bother me. You and Supersteel had a friendly rivalry, while Yo-Yo kid was pretty much the mascot of the group."
He smiles sadly.
"I haven't seen any of them in a long time. Last I knew, they all went their separate ways," Knighthowl exhales. "But that's enough of the past," he looks at you, "It only brings grief to remember the old times that never will be again."
"What are you going to do once out of here?"
"I'll enjoy a vacation." Knighthowl chuckles. "Both short and long term. I'm old, Silver. I know you can't see the wrinkles with all this fur, but I'm as old as Chemista -who has the jelly to thank for removing wrinkles. I'm bordering the sixties now, and I'm no Vintage Hero. It's time I step down. I lived a good and long life."
"Why do you still remain a Hero? Even after everything you've seen?"
"Why are you still an Evil Overlord, even after everything you've learned?" Knighthowl asks back. "Why are you still human, while the others you mutate? You never ask a bird why it flies instead of jumping from branch to branch. You never ask a fish why it swims. I am a Hero. I will be a Hero until the day I die...it is just who I am, nothing more...and nothing less."
"But they were torturing Cerulean!" you shoot back.
"And for that crime, you paid them back a thousandfold, harming innocent life in the middle of it, Silver!" Knighthowl growls back. "Your sins are far heavier than you think of, never forget that! I do not know how you can sleep soundly at night, but I know your heart is still in the right place -if a bit dirtied. I'm done looking for rights or wrongs, Silver. I'm old, let me enjoy my retirement. I will close my eyes and ignore the world that passes by me...haven't I earned that, for all the sacrifices I have made until now?"
You quietly look at Knighthowl, not knowing what to say.
"I took enough of your 'Overlord' time, Silver," Knighthowl says then gently, a small smile on his lips. "Go now, don't waste more time talking to an old relic of the past."
You nod, and quietly excuse yourself.

You find Chemista whistling happily around her lab, tinkering with some type of mutagen-this and that. You saw Psysquid walking towards the lab a moment earlier, but now you don't see him at all -maybe he just passed by.
"Ehm, Chemista?"
"Yes your overlordness?"
"Do you have everything you need?"
"Of course," she nods.
"You do not require anything?"
"Not at the mom- Well, there is one thing," she adds thoughtfully, "But..." she shakes her head, "well, I heard there is a shard of Mindium kept at the National Museum of Heroic Heroes. It is extremely well-guarded and protected, but it could be enough to erase the memories from a Heroic Hero of sorts..."
"We have standards now, Chemista...brainwashing people..."
She looks at you with amusement glinting in her eyes.
"Fine, maybe you have a point on some brainwashing," you bring your hands up in the air, rolling your eyes. "Only some however!"
"You don't need to start a crusade to recover the shard," Chemista states plainly. "The museum is in Hero-City, so if you pass by it, give it a look."
You leave just in time to catch a glint of the wall outside the lab changing color briefly, but when you blink and gaze again it's gone.
Probably it's just tiredness -it is late after all.

You throw the Werephant corpse in the SAD System with a few magical crystals.
You flex your finger and wield the Unholy Rosario.
"I SUMMON THEE, CREATURE FROM THE ABYSS! EMERGE!
In the name of all Evil and all that is Elephantine, come forth!"

There is a flash of light.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

A crackling ball of energy shots forth, which you hastily avoid just in time. A humanoid-like figure with tusk-like bones protruding from its neck emerges, his hands claws and his face a mixture of human and elephant. Its entire appearance is skeletal, and his eyes crackle with evil crimson energies.

"I. Am. Wraith"
"A Wraith?"
"A Wraith," it nods. "We are creature born of magic and spirits of the dead ill-buried."
"An elephant Wraith," you remark.
"Yes...we never forget," it eyes you. Darkly. "Never."
"Good! You'll fit right in!"

Dark Minion acquired: Elephant Wraith!

You decide you'll build Cerulean a Magical Girl's staff just like the daughter of an Overlord would require.
Whistling happily to yourself, you work upon the piece of steel and spinning cogs until it is completed, with magical crystal powering it up.
You're sure Cerulean is going to love it.
The point is, if you do give it to her, it would mean upgrading her to a Dark Advisor.
Do you give it to her?

You are still in downkeep

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 11, 2013, 04:34:54 am »

Yes, give Cerulean the magic staff. She'll be happier, we'll gain new powers to use, and a new dark advisor. Besides, we just build her a staff. Why would we not give it to her ?

Mutate a rhinoceros and a hippopotamus with human mutagen.

Investigate on new rooms for the base and improving our lair.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 04:44:22 am by Naryar »

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: September 11, 2013, 05:03:51 am »

Knighthowl is right. We should never forget that our crimes are as grievous as those of the heroes, the only difference between our factions being that we are working towards a hopefully more benevolent goal.

As for Cerulean - give her the staff. We can still go on missions with her, and she will be able to put up more of a fight than the last time she encountered police and acted as a meatshield. Also find her a frilly waterproof (possibly rubber) dress.

Mutate a hippopotamus with human mutagen and then a gorilla with lion and then with rhinoceros mutagen. I believe we have advanced enough mutating equipment to pull off a double mutation.

EDIT: realise that the flickering wall was Psysquid and then find him and tell him that it is an extremely stupid idea to go and steal mindium on his own. Especially since we aren't going to murder innocents like it's the grim darkness of the far future any more for a distraction.

Also, the woman we used to date is a Heroic Hero, along with the rest of our former team. So we either have to brainwash her with mindium or the only thing we will be able to break is her spine. Great.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 05:14:13 am by Knit tie »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 213