Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259525 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #1005 on: September 06, 2013, 06:03:28 pm »

Maybe we can get them together in an EVIL COUPLE! can you imagine the abomination that would be produced?

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: September 06, 2013, 07:29:17 pm »

Maybe we can get them together in an EVIL COUPLE! can you imagine the abomination that would be produced?
Well, since we only cogify both of them, their dna is still untempered. So I imagine that we can imagine the outcome pretty well. Thou yeah, some do call them that even then. :P

Also, let us get Gamington back out there. He needs a dance-rehab, so mission 2 should do him well.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: September 06, 2013, 08:34:38 pm »

Well, since we only cogify both of them, their dna is still untempered. So I imagine that we can imagine the outcome pretty well. Thou yeah, some do call them that even then. :P

Also, let us get Gamington back out there. He needs a dance-rehab, so mission 2 should do him well.

+1 to gamington idea that ship will be wrecked with dancing. oh an tell him to be careful in case heroes show up...or are in disguise.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: September 07, 2013, 01:41:49 am »

Mission 2: Gamington, Chihuahua, woar, aliwhale, bearphant, 5 cogs.
Mission 3: Overlord, Chemista, German, succubus, hunter,  5 cogs, 2 wuffle cogs.

Maximum bonuses, with some fighting ability on both teams. Maybe swap Chemista with Psysquid if a heavier resistance is expected on mission 3.

Mission 2 shouldn't be too fight-heavy... maybe one hero and a few guards.

"Oh, uhm...I don't know what you're talking about, your evilness! Me? Attracted to that horrible, tongue-lasher and scathing word user? Me? I am the great Psysquid! My mind's powers are second to none! Really, why would I...enjoy being insulted by her in particular?

and Psysquid..." she rolls her eyes, "I think he'd probably end up doing something stupid to try and look badass. Who is he trying to impress? His side-kick?"

Belligerent sexual tension, anyone ?

+1 for team choice and another +1 for noticing how tsundere are our advisors for each other.

But I still propose we do mission 1! We need an army!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 01:51:29 am by Knit tie »

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: September 07, 2013, 10:53:37 am »

Personally I have a feeling that n°2 may be a trap. Tell Gamington to consider this.

But yet...3 monsters, Gamington, and 5 cogs ? Yeah, that should be enough.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: September 07, 2013, 11:24:39 am »

On a side note, tell them to take a slight detour when approaching the ship. Don't want them tracing the airship back to us.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: September 07, 2013, 12:07:11 pm »

I wonder if Shadenight is as awesome at LARPing as he is at storytelling.

First of all, I'd like to make another monster by splicing a gorilla with rhinoceros DNA, if that's possible at all.

Naryar, last time Gamington tried to rob a big fancy place and there were heroes, he kicked their asses so hard that one of them flew over to our side and the rest went into the asylum.

Now, as for questions for Knighthowl, I would like to ask him: if we were to go to the heroes as we are right now, sans clothing and with some extra bruises, and state that we are still the Silver Mechanism, whose unconscious body the despicable Chemista had found adrift in the remains of her airship base and whom she had held in the dungeons of her new lair, slowly erasing our memory through torture, which we of course resisted thanks to our heroic willpower, allowing us to still remember our craft, who we are and what is right, even though all other memories are gone, before Knighthowl freed us at the cost of his life, would the heroes believe us or would they send us into the Asylum just to be sure?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: September 07, 2013, 12:10:23 pm »

Spoiler: Questions (click to show/hide)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: September 07, 2013, 12:38:37 pm »

I wonder if Shadenight is as awesome at LARPing as he is at storytelling.

I'm willing to bet that LARPing and a few other wonderful fun things is part of why Shadenight is as awesome a storyteller as he is.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: September 07, 2013, 12:52:46 pm »

Oh look good ideas. YOINK

Have there been rogue heroes. What happened to them.
Who was the first hero?
Has the heroes Guild ever failed?

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: September 07, 2013, 02:06:58 pm »

just a reminder that we don't HAVE to do missions, we could also spend some time building extra cogs past the 10 point instead.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: September 07, 2013, 02:32:58 pm »

just a reminder that we don't HAVE to do missions, we could also spend some time building extra cogs past the 10 point instead.

What, and miss the chance to let Lord G take a bunch of bloodthirsty crimes against nature to a ship full of delicious 1% treats? NEVER! Besides, we do not really have any good ideas of what exactly to upgrade or build in our base. I think we need an improved cog-o-matic, but we do not have any resources for that.

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: September 07, 2013, 09:16:48 pm »

What, and miss the chance to let Lord G take a bunch of bloodthirsty crimes against nature to a ship full of delicious 1% treats? NEVER! Besides, we do not really have any good ideas of what exactly to upgrade or build in our base. I think we need an improved cog-o-matic, but we do not have any resources for that.

...AND remember that we need to look for materials to build an evil Magic wand for Cerulean. It's been some days we promissed it to her.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: September 08, 2013, 03:05:07 am »

Did we. We never did, IIRC.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: September 08, 2013, 04:33:15 am »

Did we. We never did, IIRC.

I believe we are purposefully avoiding giving Cerulean a magic staff until one of our existing dark advisors dies and she has to take his place.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 213