Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259505 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #975 on: September 06, 2013, 06:15:00 am »

SAD: Hydraulic Succubus.

Wait for better stuff before cogification.

Tell Cerulean that she's not our wife, she will just be Lord G's next side-kick.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: September 06, 2013, 07:49:03 am »

Tell Cerulean that she's not our wife, she will just be Lord G's next side-kick.
+1

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: September 06, 2013, 08:24:20 am »

+1
+2.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: September 06, 2013, 08:57:50 am »

+1
+2.
+3

"Uff...oh, right, why is that woman insisting I call her 'mom'?"

"You aren't divorcing mom, are you dad?" Cerulean eyes you with wide doe-eyes.

Has she forgotten about Isabella already?

Uh, yes ? She needs emotional support in the form of a surrogate mother and it's Chemista right now.

Even if there is probably a better source of emotional support than Chemista, but no matter.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:03:08 am by Naryar »

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: September 06, 2013, 09:49:36 am »

You know, why don't we take the complete failure that is liondor and inject it with wild boar mutagen? We have advanced equipment for that, after all.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: September 06, 2013, 09:50:52 am »

No, give it to Cerulean to replace the bunny that died.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: September 06, 2013, 10:26:57 am »

Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Vash_M87

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: September 06, 2013, 10:38:59 am »

+1
+2.
+3
+4

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: September 06, 2013, 11:05:01 am »

We also need more cogs...and can one of our missions be assualt the police precint? i want to cause some CHOAS!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: September 06, 2013, 11:07:46 am »

We also need more cogs...and can one of our missions be assualt the police precint? i want to cause some CHOAS!
We are a control Overlord who has ethics, so this is not likely to become available

sebcool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: September 06, 2013, 11:09:51 am »

Derailing doesn't exist, derailed is the natural state of every thread.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: September 06, 2013, 11:42:00 am »

Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: September 06, 2013, 12:04:09 pm »

Then take a wolf and mutate it with a boar.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #989 on: September 06, 2013, 01:24:37 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You sacrifice a wrench with wench blood coated over it, and the next moment a flash of light leaves the place to a Hydraulic Succubus. The scantily clad woman flap her wings and stretches gently, before yawning in a cute way and flapping over to your side. "Hey," she purrs. "It's been so long! We thought you forgot all about us little, cute and tender girls that just wait your call..." sultrily, she exhales near your ear.

You flick her on the nose with a newspaper. "Bad Succubus! Bad!"

"Hiss..." she grumbles back, before huffing and moving away from the SAD system.

You got yourself an Hydraulic Succubus!

You then turn to Cerulean and state plainly.
"No, she is not going to be my wife, but Lord Gamington's sidekick," Cerulean frowns for a moment, before nodding. "Does she get to be his wife then?"
"I don't know."
"Does that make her my mommy then?"
"No."
"Oh, good," Cerulean nods. "Hey, dad? What's that thing that's flying around?"
She points to the Liondor, who apparently catches her pointing at him and dives down from the air with a mighty 'roar'.
A tiny one, of course.
He slams straight against Cerulean's chest, who goes 'spaf'.
Cerulean giggles. "He's cute! Can I keep him!?"

You warily nod, eying the Liondor now in your daughter's arms.
Cerulean then gazes at you hard. "You're not going to use him for some experiment, right?"
You shake you head.
"Pinkie promise?"
"Evil Overlord promise," you reply with a knowing nod.

Then you walk in Chemista's lab, where your favorite mutagen-user is just then strapping a wolf to the table. She grabs a, by now, extremely familiar syringe and plunges it deeply into the creature's neck.
The Wolf suddenly becomes stockier.
Tusks appear near the sides of his mouth.
His eyes grow and his entire frame shudders as he shortens in length.
He opens his ferocious mouth, now filled with sharp teeth and then grunts, before wagging a long 'puffy' tail behind it.
You created...
Woar!
"War?"
"Woar," Chemista replies.
"WAR?"
"WOar"
"War! That's what I said."
"No! W-O-A-R!"
"doubleuoarrh?"
"...Here," she scribbles down.
"Ah, Woar! Why didn't you say so sooner, Chemista!"

You then politely try to get Psysquid's attention, to talk about his 'attraction' with Chemista...but he blinks.
"What?"
"I mean, I saw the magazines, and..."
"Oh, uhm...I don't know what you're talking about, your evilness! Me? Attracted to that horrible, tongue-lasher and scathing word user? Me? I am the great Psysquid! My mind's powers are second to none! Really, why would I...enjoy being insulted by her in particular? Ah! Yours was maybe an insult towards me? Have I pleased you, your evilness!?"
You take a step back. "Y-Yes, but get back to your duties now!"
"Ah! Be harsher with me, your evilness!"
You leave shaking your head. You couldn't get 'sane' advisors. Nobody likes 'sane' after all.

The Town Chosen is Super-city!
Choose your missions

Psysquid cannot 'help' you with his prescience, but Chemista politely coughs and takes out the parchments.
"Very well then, let's see what we have..."
1) So you want to abuse the system's trust, uh? Mixed. "The Hero system is apparently getting overrun with too many requests through the Hero Callers," Chemista states plainly. "Since it can't satisfy everyone, it has begun arresting those who call them by mistake. Many times it's just kids playing around or accidents...but sometimes it's people who tried to ambush the heroes and fail. We'd be entering into their country jail..."
2) Marine. Can you feel the waves tonight, dude? I can feel the waveesss and they're smooothhhh. Destruction. "A rich folks ship is going to pass near our lair soon enough. While it does, we could manage to acquire some interesting stuff from it..." Chemista comments. "Provided we know who to send." Send Gamington For Ultimate Dance-Dance Version Twenty! Send Psysquid for Fried Sushi! Send Chemista for Ice Sculptures! she snorts then, "I think I'd probably find some keen...financial benefactors. Gamington would probably be the soul of the party and Psysquid..." she rolls her eyes, "I think he'd probably end up doing something stupid to try and look badass. Who is he trying to impress? His side-kick?"
3) The world needs a world-class News Television. Control. "uhm, we could acquire the rights of a small broadcast television. With just a few repairs it might even transmit worldwide...of course, we'd have to...vacate the past crew. I think space would be a nice solution. We tie them to a giant slingshot and throw them in space together with the space station." She nods then to herself. "If that doesn't work, we can always just steal the entire broadcast tower and plop it down nearby. I'm sure that their lower floors on the seabed wouldn't be bad...only interns sleep in the lower floors of broadcasting towers after all."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 213