Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 258268 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #495 on: August 30, 2013, 03:43:01 pm »

I like so far what is said above but i feel this needs to be said about wareknight but i have a better...way.

Wareknight don't ask the innocent of the city to look for me. That's your job you lazy bastard. I know as well as you that you zero's would have brainwashed her to kill anything she see's to be "evil". To do whatever you want to do and "sacrifice for the greater good". This word isn't black and white wareknight. No...but seeing as you are so bloodthirsty im calling you out on a one on one battle. Rules are simple me and my group and whoever you feel you need to bring in. Puppy dog if your not to scare get on the radio and accept my challenge. Oh an one more thing...watch your back i hear rumors in your association that new hero's are looking for your limelight.

What do you guys think? I'm hoping to cause disruption inside the hero's alliance.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 30, 2013, 03:46:40 pm »

I don't think possing the wolf paladin off any more is agood idea until we get at least a nuke.

And Nightshade, mio carissimo signore, what is the exact definition of a "wench"?

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 30, 2013, 03:47:49 pm »

Do not incite heroes. We have very weak base defense, and would do well to remember so.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 30, 2013, 03:50:39 pm »

Regarding Cerulean, gentlemen, I do not wish to metagame, so do you think we would notice that something is off about her and the girl we euthanised? If we do, I say we go and talk to her like I mentioned earlier. Poor girl really needs some support.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 30, 2013, 04:06:43 pm »

I like so far what is said above but i feel this needs to be said about wareknight but i have a better...way.

Wareknight don't ask the innocent of the city to look for me. That's your job you lazy bastard. I know as well as you that you zero's would have brainwashed her to kill anything she see's to be "evil". To do whatever you want to do and "sacrifice for the greater good". This word isn't black and white wareknight. No...but seeing as you are so bloodthirsty im calling you out on a one on one battle. Rules are simple me and my group and whoever you feel you need to bring in. Puppy dog if your not to scare get on the radio and accept my challenge. Oh an one more thing...watch your back i hear rumors in your association that new hero's are looking for your limelight.

What do you guys think? I'm hoping to cause disruption inside the hero's alliance.
Nah we seem to be going more for a mysterious, refined, actually the good guy Overlord. Sending insulting hatemail doesn't work.

On a side note, the heroes are pretty good with their legal extortion. We might want to counter that in the future.

How about we order some of these call-me hero phones. And activate them at random places. Won't be hard to completely overload their system that way, making it impossible to determine real from false calls.

Another note, we haven't mined materials yet. Neither the metals/crystals or the wench needed for the succubus.

Regarding Cerulean, gentlemen, I do not wish to metagame, so do you think we would notice that something is off about her and the girl we euthanised? If we do, I say we go and talk to her like I mentioned earlier. Poor girl really needs some support.
She's showing some signs of psychica problems. Nothing that troubling.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:09:15 pm by 10ebbor10 »

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 30, 2013, 04:07:37 pm »

The mine upgrade will need a full turn to do.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 30, 2013, 04:18:19 pm »

She's showing some signs of psychica problems. Nothing that troubling.

Still, we should talk to her. The nuthouse was genuinely disturbing.

Actually, why don't we spend some quality time with our girl tomorrow? We could teach her how to build cogs.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:23:32 pm by Knit tie »

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 30, 2013, 04:33:10 pm »

Train team this turn, one way or another. Teach Cerulean to make Cogs, let the three Dark Advisors do whatever, and our own training shall be working out and becoming both stronger and sexy enough for the girls to prefer seeing us shirtless. (It'll help in both Combat AND Corruption, hopefully!)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 30, 2013, 04:42:15 pm »

Train team this turn, one way or another. Teach Cerulean to make Cogs, let the three Dark Advisors do whatever, and our own training shall be working out and becoming both stronger and sexy enough for the girls to prefer seeing us shirtless. (It'll help in both Combat AND Corruption, hopefully!)

Indeed, we should become a SUPER SEXY OVERLORD OF DEATH! While our minions slave away in the mines, of course.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 30, 2013, 04:47:11 pm »

An evil overlord never removes his mask, or other concealing garment. Besides, didn't the GM state that an overlord's abilities are static, and don't evolve.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 30, 2013, 04:49:11 pm »

No, Cerualem is a minor and it just doesn't feel right...

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 30, 2013, 04:56:40 pm »

We still could flex in front of a mirror, even if it brings us nothing.

No, Cerualem is a minor and it just doesn't feel right...
How does being a minor prevent her from learning how to make steampunk robots?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 05:00:28 pm by Knit tie »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 30, 2013, 04:58:57 pm »

WHy would we do that? That would be pointless, and we are efficient.

I vote we check up on cerulean and do the herocall Spam.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 30, 2013, 05:03:48 pm »

Idea:Get Huge amounts of Hero-Callers. Get Cog-Minion with Hero-Callers on other side of city when we attack. Right before attacks activate Hero-Callers at random parts of the city.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 30, 2013, 05:07:06 pm »

In order to not flood our GM with pointless actions like I did last turn, I say we should do four things:

1: Talk to Cerulean.

2: Summon a Dark Minion.

3: Research magic crystals and demons.

4: Succubify the scientist.

Herocaller spam fraud and insulting correspondence, I believe, should wait until the heroes are not so hell-bent on going for our throat.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 213