Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 258436 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #915 on: September 04, 2013, 01:45:57 pm »

Oh good, we can reuse resources.

On that note, we probably should build a giant death laser soon, if only to lazer our logo onto the moon.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: September 04, 2013, 01:48:15 pm »

On that note, we probably should build a giant death laser soon, if only to lazer our logo onto the moon.
I approve of both plans noted here.

sebcool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: September 04, 2013, 02:02:56 pm »

CHIHUAHUA CARNAGE

This is why I love this game, carnage and crazy-bizarre action!
Derailing doesn't exist, derailed is the natural state of every thread.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: September 04, 2013, 02:21:03 pm »

First things first - remove the wrestling mask from chihuahua. Oh, and convert her to our side.
No, really - these masks are horrible. I acctually saw a lot of them styled after some-certain-image-boards beloved vendetta-mask recently. Awful, no kidding. Anyways, should we ourself fail to do so, we might want Lord Gamington on the job. As music can indeed be used to torture people, he should be able to get her on our side. On his terms.

Should we succeed, let Psysquid do his thing.
The one with copious amounts. Of not-ink. Alternatively we could ask Lord Gamington what kind of dancepartner he wants - could be something of an animal sidekick, right? Indulge his whims if possible.

On that note, further enrage Peta. War-elephants are becoming a thing again!
I say, we let psysquid cogify that pink elephant, obiously with precious metals instead of the normal scrap. And possibly before chihuahua as some practice is never wrong. Should he fail, we sacrifice the elephant with some precious metal and crystals. If others want to summon hydraulic hsuccubi first, this obviously can wait a turn or two.

Should our war-elephant succeed in the cog-form, use the aquired damsel to summon a hydraulic succubi.
It stands to reason that it might have a spanish accent of some sorts, but we will see. We also might want to see if the wrench has any effect, by using one carved out of precious metalls.

Also, I am adverse to producing more wufflecogs unless needed - they give no bonus to control afterall. Let us fill our guardogs first. As we love our pets, we really want an update on those catfish-eggs, their numbers being so reduced in the meantime.

While I find this quite the electable choice of doomsday-weaponary use, it would also give away our position. Not to speak of the moral quandery, as we actually are an overlord who wants to change the world instead of bringing it to its end. I doubt cold-war-mode would work against heroes. So basically -1 as of now. Later is always an option.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: September 04, 2013, 02:24:23 pm »

Not only not ignoring the Pink Elephant, but using it for our own means to create an assassin that cannot be noticed by the non-diabolical population?

So Evil, and not even touching Cruelty. THIS IS BRILLIANT.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: September 04, 2013, 02:26:56 pm »

We can avoid the beam to it's origin point problem by bouncing it of a suitable mirror. Say, an office building in London, or a zeppelin mounted mirror.

On a side note, the Nuke is a weapon never mind to be fired. Doesn't mean that people consider them useless. Peace through superior firepower is a thing.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: September 04, 2013, 02:39:49 pm »

We can avoid the beam to it's origin point problem by bouncing it of a suitable mirror. Say, an office building in London, or a zeppelin mounted mirror.

On a side note, the Nuke is a weapon never mind to be fired. Doesn't mean that people consider them useless. Peace through superior firepower is a thing.
Right, mirrors might actually do the trick. On the note of superior firepower, I reason that the heroes would go into kamikaze mode. They would rather have the world destroyed than controlled by evil, and with the influence the media has in this setting...

Actually, we might want to start our own media at some point. For which we need indescrimating material. Proceed to equip the zeppelins with spy-cams? No real way it could backfire much, and not that much of an effort either. Even if we fail to sway the masses at large, our influence over them will be heightened. It would also mean that we could get an influx of monsters who want to throw their lot in with us, but that would remain to be seen.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: September 04, 2013, 02:40:38 pm »

I'd rather we work on stuff we can and would like to use.

Save consuming all our resources of a type for when we either no longer need that resource (because better-that-also-serves-as-equivalent has been found, or because we have found and clamed a second source) or for when desperation requires.  -1 to giant engraving laser.

I think we left the pink elephant, we'd have to go back to mutate it?  'Abandoning/ignoring some of our forces' seems unlike us.  -1 to meddlings with the nearly invisible Pinkie.

+1 to asking Gamington what advisor he would want.

+1 to weapons for the cogs, and in general weapons.  I think we could even make/allow Cerulean to remake, with better materials than duct tape, a magic wand of sorts.

+1 to check on the catfish eggs.

We have more snakes now.  Attempt to create another Anasquid, I miss that critter.

edited to add:  Doh!  Yeah, wench blood on 1 or more wrenches, lets get our awesome succubi again!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 03:24:34 pm by Imp »
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: September 04, 2013, 02:42:57 pm »

We did not ignore the pink elephant. So we do, indeed have him with us.

On a side note, does our collection of zoo animals include a sponge of some sort. Because we can turn those into infinite mutation able creatures. (Just cut of parts, they grow back).

((Just make sure they don't touch. They might reform))
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 02:45:10 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Vash_M87

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: September 04, 2013, 02:48:38 pm »

First things first - remove the wrestling mask from chihuahua. Oh, and convert her to our side.
No, really - these masks are horrible. I acctually saw a lot of them styled after some-certain-image-boards beloved vendetta-mask recently. Awful, no kidding. Anyways, should we ourself fail to do so, we might want Lord Gamington on the job. As music can indeed be used to torture people, he should be able to get her on our side. On his terms.

Should we succeed, let Psysquid do his thing.
The one with copious amounts. Of not-ink. Alternatively we could ask Lord Gamington what kind of dancepartner he wants - could be something of an animal sidekick, right? Indulge his whims if possible.

On that note, further enrage Peta. War-elephants are becoming a thing again!
I say, we let psysquid cogify that pink elephant, obiously with precious metals instead of the normal scrap. And possibly before chihuahua as some practice is never wrong. Should he fail, we sacrifice the elephant with some precious metal and crystals. If others want to summon hydraulic hsuccubi first, this obviously can wait a turn or two.

Should our war-elephant succeed in the cog-form, use the aquired damsel to summon a hydraulic succubi.
It stands to reason that it might have a spanish accent of some sorts, but we will see. We also might want to see if the wrench has any effect, by using one carved out of precious metalls.

Also, I am adverse to producing more wufflecogs unless needed - they give no bonus to control afterall. Let us fill our guardogs first. As we love our pets, we really want an update on those catfish-eggs, their numbers being so reduced in the meantime.

While I find this quite the electable choice of doomsday-weaponary use, it would also give away our position. Not to speak of the moral quandery, as we actually are an overlord who wants to change the world instead of bringing it to its end. I doubt cold-war-mode would work against heroes. So basically -1 as of now. Later is always an option.

+1 to this. All of this.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: September 04, 2013, 03:04:58 pm »

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WENCHES,FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That said, cogify the elephant.

Corrupt the wench. Make her dress in a dominatrix outfit (because evil) and them assign her to Psysquid (he needs a girlfriend).

Also, mutate the biggest predator we have with Knightwolf mutagen.

Remove Chihuahua's mask after chaining her to the wall. If she is a real stereotyical wrestler, this should bring her close to breaking.

Summon a hydraulic succubus and let her work on our hero.

If she still does not break, cogify her too and press the "you are a monster too now, segnora" line of arguement.

Hell, if we can, do the following:

alligator+whale

lion+andean condor

honey badger+ Knighthowl

Gorilla + rabbit

Minx + cat (we need a fluffy cat to stroke as we monologue, after all)

Kangaroo + ostrich (you do not wanna let this thing kick you)

Spitting cobra + blue ringed octopus

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 03:35:50 pm by Knit tie »

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: September 04, 2013, 03:37:03 pm »

-Make a mechanical pink elephant with precious metals and Psysquid.
-Corrupt the wench, then con to make a blood "donation" so we have a renewable source of blood for hydraulic succubi. If the corruption fails, lock her and attempt again.
-Mutation galore. Mutate the biggest predator we have with Knighthowl mutagen, then mutate most of the other animals. Keep breeding pairs if we have some that will not take long.
-Corrupt and mutate Chihuahua. If she becomes a dark advisor, mutate her further.
-Check on the catfish eggs.
-Congratulate Chemista, Psysquid and their sidekicks and the knight for a job very well done.

also... if we make a Giant Laser of Doom (TM), let's not install it on our lair. More like send it into space, where it can hit nearly anywhere.

We should also invest on active base defense. We will be attacked again. I don't know, clockwork rubber gun turrets ? Knockout gas rooms ? Pit traps ? Cage traps ? Something nonlethal so we may mutate all these pesky heroes.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 03:39:27 pm by Naryar »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: September 04, 2013, 03:44:46 pm »

Good always gets in. No matter how many guns we have.

Adding to that matter; getting something into space is hard.

EDIT:

How much would reinforced doors cost (Takes a while to get through, giving us time to reorganize after a hero clears the room)
Same for the aforementioned base defense turrets

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: September 04, 2013, 03:46:16 pm »

All we have to do is get someone so stupid that they can believe they have slain gravity, and thus gravity will have been slain. Ergo, we will be able to fly, and put it up there. And then we will revive physics with dark rituals.

IT IS FLAWLESS.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: September 04, 2013, 03:50:22 pm »

Carving our logo onto the moon would be great.

Psysquid should not be allowed near the laser during that time.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 213