Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 258424 times)

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #900 on: September 04, 2013, 07:41:21 am »

You decide to sacrifice it all.
You cough, clearing your throat, before yelling out clearly.
"I CONJURE THEE! TO UNITE ALL PEOPLE UNDER ONE NATION!
TO PREVENT THE HORRORS OF WAR AND DEVASTATION!
INCOGNITO, SUMMONS YOU AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!"
"THAT'S RIGHT!" Cerulean barges in exclaiming.

The altar shines, and then something emerges from within the summoning SAD system.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

A...
Silver skeletal knight emerges from within the thing. It's actually already on its steed -made of bones, metal and vapor- it levitates lightly on the ground and cackles madly as it stares at you with bright crimson eyes in flames.
"I am a Hunter of the Wild Hunt!" it bellows. "Where shall we hunt, my liege!?"

You choose mission two and three.

Choose your teams

Send Psysquid + Snowstar on 2. also 3 normal cogs and 1 flying.

Send Overlord + Chemista + Cerulean on 3. also 2 cogs and 1 flying cog.

Do you add the Hunter in one of the two?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: September 04, 2013, 07:56:49 am »

Send him with Psysquid

Agreed. Who knows what we will face.
EDIT: Why so few replies?

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 08:26:18 am by Knit tie »

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: September 04, 2013, 08:33:29 am »

When I suggested mutating snowstar with starfish, it was for regeneration. I dunno how efficient he can be just being a starfish.

Also, sorry for double-post.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 08:36:05 am by Cattani »

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 04, 2013, 08:34:52 am »

Send him with Psysquid

+1.
And +1 not to send Cerulean with Gamington until they sort out their problems. Actually, Gamington needs a side-kick of his own. Gotta try and find that.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 04, 2013, 08:42:19 am »

Send him with Psysquid

+1.
And +1 not to send Cerulean with Gamington until they sort out their problems. Actually, Gamington needs a side-kick of his own. Gotta try and find that.
Another flesh-cog/cog-minion/whatever

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 04, 2013, 09:30:55 am »

You cough, clearing your throat, before yelling out clearly.
"I CONJURE THEE! TO UNITE ALL PEOPLE UNDER ONE NATION!
TO PREVENT THE HORRORS OF WAR AND DEVASTATION!
INCOGNITO, SUMMONS YOU AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!"
"THAT'S RIGHT!" Cerulean barges in exclaiming.

Hey ! We're not a sad excuse for a villainous team !

A...
Silver skeletal knight emerges from within the thing. It's actually already on its steed -made of bones, metal and vapor- it levitates lightly on the ground and cackles madly as it stares at you with bright crimson eyes in flames.
"I am a Hunter of the Wild Hunt!" it bellows. "Where shall we hunt, my liege!?"

Pretty badass, +1 for the read.

anyways... +1 for sending the Hunter with Psysquid.

also +1 for getting Gamington a sidekick. Then another so we'll be at full sidekick number (German, Cerulean, Snowstar, and 2 others).

I recommend a Cog-copy of Gamington as a sidekick for Gamington. Maybe he'll be nearly as badass as our Lord.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 09:37:07 am by Naryar »

Vash_M87

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 04, 2013, 10:15:23 am »

Is there any Evil Lair upgrades available as of this moment?
Are all personel involved in missions right now fully healed and up to par?

Also, since Lord Gaminton is staying at the lair give him a 'mission' of his own! "LORD GAMINTON! I decided you need a Sidekick! Go ahead and design one fit for the purpose, yeah? We will see about the necessary materials later!

And this Hunter looks like a full destruction dark minion. Send him in the Mixed mission. (+1 send with psysquid)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 04, 2013, 10:32:38 am »

I don't think there are any possible evil lair upgrades.

I mean, these are our resources
I doubt we can do 2 things at once, so we'll have to wait till we get additional resources.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 04, 2013, 01:11:28 pm »

Don't we also have precious metals too, from the undersea mining?

If not we need to sometime improve our undersea mining to be getting those too.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: September 04, 2013, 01:12:14 pm »

Those are used for the guardogs. IIRC. I just messed up the names.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 04, 2013, 01:14:16 pm »

From what I understand, we have a vast excess of some things, scrap and lots of money being part of that, but not the only stuff we got lots and lots of.  I don't think we could only use these resources for a single task, but I could be wrong.

Other resources are more limited, yes, like the generator.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 04, 2013, 01:14:36 pm »

We also need to look into making a staff of evil for Cerulean. She is a former magic girl, after all, perhaps she still remembers magic.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: September 04, 2013, 01:35:17 pm »

We also need to look into making a staff of evil for Cerulean. She is a former magic girl, after all, perhaps she still remembers magic.
Making a staff will level her up to dark advisor, IIRC.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #914 on: September 04, 2013, 01:36:56 pm »

Mission Two: Psysquid + Snowstar+3 minion-cogs and 1 Wufflecog+hunter.
Mission Three: Overlord + Chemista + Cerulean+2 minion cogs and 1 Wufflecog.

Let the Carnage Begin

CHIHUAHUA CARNAGE

Psysquid slowly removes his sunglasses as he stares at the Buttio-Chili-Hotdog stand where the Hero Chihuahua is supposed to be.
He slowly sips from a carton cup his EO-Coke -Evil Overlord Coke, that refreshing taste of evil that remains on your tongue forever!- as Snowstar looks around wearily. "This place is giving me the creeps," he remarks.
The scorching hot sun reverberates on the cracked concrete pavement. A ball of hay rolls by, as the sound of boots hitting against the ground echo rhythmically around. There's the sound of maracas being used as cries echo all around Psysquid.
"AND HE FAILS, Lady and gentlemen! Will no one challenge the Hero Chihuahua to a Scorching Hot Stand!?"
a mic-enhanced voice bellows from just behind the corner, where Psysquid slowly walks just as a Minion Cog hands him over a sombrero and a mantle.
A Wuffle-Cog floats by, gently depositing a mexican cape on his back.
A western-like music starts playing as Psysquid clicks his tongue in rhythm with his steps, as if he had boots with spurs.
"Maybe we should reconsider," Snowstar says. "I don't like hot places."
"Who goes there? Is it a Challenger!?" a short and stocky man looking like a clone of Elvis Presley yells out pointing at him.
"The Hunt never reconsiders, child," the Hunter comments standing atop his steed. "They challenge us to a duel! We shall fight them!"
"Oh boy..." one of the civilians nearby exclaims. "It's the Chupacalamar!"

The Hero Chihuahua removes her sombrero, to reveal beneath it a tanned buxom beauty with a bright smile...and a mask like those of the masked wrestlers. "Very well! We have a challenger!" the Hero laughs out loud. A few security guards pop out from beneath their own sombreros, levelling their guns at Psysquid's troops.

"Ahhh..." Psysquid remarks with a smirk, "Muy Caliente!"

A mandolin starts playing a salsa tune as the battle begins!

"I like my Calamar with tequila sauce!" Chihuahua exclaims, charging ahead as the guards (4) start firing.
"Why don't you cool off?" Psysquid retorts, letting the ice blocks levitate around him before throwing them forward.

The ice cube wave slams into the mouths of the guards, knocking them out as the Hunter slashes forward while holding on to a Wuffle-Cog for enhanced speed. A jarring wound appears on the otherwise unblemished skin of the Hero Chihuahua.
"Argh! You damn overgrown squid! This isn't over!"
Psysquid sighs. "Don't worry," he adds then thoughtfully. "We have standards now...and your fighting style is sort of a dancing thing I suppose...Lord Gamington needed a dance partner to begin with."

"Wait, what are you...no! You will never catch me alive!"

"COG!" the cogs exclaim at the same time, before forming a Cog-Copter and flinging themselves at her. Holding her down with the strength of their highly replaceable numbers, Psysquid slowly walks forward while putting back on his sunglasses.
"Mucho Gracias," he states putting his left hand as a 'gun' in front of the woman's forehead. "Time to sleep...Buenas Noches."
The a psychic impulse knocks her out cold. Psysquid blows on his index fingers and then stares at the Hero in question.
"Very well! Let's bring her back to base shall we?"
The Hunter returns with a scared waitress wearing a tight latex one piece 'wrestler' suit. What is it with Mexicans and flashy wrestling moves...
"Did I hunt one well?" the Hunter states plainly.
"You did well," Psysquid replies. "Now...off, to the horizon!"
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
"Nothing better than sweat, blood and a burrito to end a day," and to the sound of mexicam theme music, the zeppelin sails off in the horizon back to base.

Resource acquired: Captured Hero Chihuahua!
Resource acquired: Serving Wenc...ahem, Waitress.
Resource acquired: a burrito. Resources eaten along the journey back home: A Burrito.

RAWRING CARNAGE

The neon sign reads 'ANIMALS WITH ISSUES SHELTER PLEASE BE CONSIDERED'.
"What?" Cerulean asks. "What is there to consider?"
"No, be considered, as in...don't ask about the elephant in the room," Chemista remarks.
"There's an elephant in the room?" Cerulean blinks as you step inside the shelter. There actually is a pink elephant in the room, who appears to try to hide behind a potted plant.
"Where?" she adds.
You massage your forehead and then snap your fingers. soon knocking out with your Silver Summoned Golem the potentially dangerous animals with ease.
"Isn't this, like, Overkill?" Cerulean asks slowly as you make your way through the animal shelter, which is completely devoid of guards.

"There is no such thing as Overkill, Cerulean dear," Chemista replies. "If you can kill something with a bullet, you should kill it with a grenade just to be sure, but using a Nuke always yields the best results."
"Yes, mom," Cerulean replies. "By the way...I couldn't find my magical wand. Does anyone know where it went?"
"Cog...Computing Cog Denial of Service Attack."
You whistle happily.
"And...oh look how cute! Can I take him home please!?"
That said, Cerulean literally throws herself to hug a.
Sloth with a bike helmet on its head.
You look at the scene with perplexity.
"Chemista?"
"I have already gathered the mutagens for the common animals. I have now collected mutagens from the exotic animals trapped in here."
"Chemista."
"What is it, overlord?"
"Why does the Sloth have a bike helmet on its head?"
"Maybe he likes to speed down the road?"
"Why?"
"Do you ask a chicken why he crosses the road? What reason is there to ask such a question, your evilness?"
"Because Sloths don't go on bicycles!"
Chemista closes her goo-eyes for a moment.
"The pink elephant, you ignored."
"You always ignore pink elephants in rooms of course," You nod sagely. "It's a rule of life."
Chemista says nothing else, and soon you leave the shelter behind with a veritable Zoo of animals in cages.

Resources acquired: Zoo-animal mutagens.
Animals acquired: Two per species of Zoo-Animals.

Weather the Storm

"In an incredible event, Just city's police department was put under pressure with the disappearance of the Hero Chihuahua -who witnesses claim the evil Chupacalamari sucked away- and the disappearance of an entire shelter filled with poor misunderstood animals! Peta is actively on the hunt of whoever did not ignore the pink elephant in the room, while the members of Nascar team 'Slow and Steady' are asking for the return of SPEEDO their Sloth mascot. What is going to happen to Just-city now that evil appears to be lurking nearby? Stay tuned for more news by Meteo-Girl, the superheroine of sun, rain and acid drizzle!" you close the television after that.
Well, everything went well.
It was even easy, now that you think about it. Hitting them unprepared as they were...really, maybe you're starting to get the hang of it?

You are now in Downkeep

What do you do?

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 213