Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 258215 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #465 on: August 30, 2013, 09:23:04 am »

Take her and leave. We have accomplished our mission, that is preventing another 5-girl team from forming.
Why they were weak then and are going to have a psycholigically unstable girl now? I think we should slip some poison in the iv and just be done with it.

Or take her corpse and just run away with it in the hopes of getting away from this hellhole. I don't want my scientist and our little monster being eaten alive by a ware beast.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 30, 2013, 09:33:19 am »

you did tell her about needless deaths

Yes, and this is the same girl that nine pages ago I said had to die:

Also...attempt to locate the child that Cerulean turned into an orphan.
It will need to be executed. That's a "grew up to be a hero" setup if I ever saw one.

Even if we take her with us, she still dies. And Chemista's experiment is not that important.

However, I would like a clarification before I give the vote to kill her now:

whatever the choice is, removing her from the monitors will trigger the alarm
if your evilness fails to make them work properly.

It doesn't make sense to me that while removing her would trigger an alarm, her dying would not. If she's hooked up to a heart monitor, for example, it doesn't matter whether we kill her or take her...the alarm still needs to be dealt with, right? But you seem to be implying that if we kill her we can just walk out right now with a mission success.

Is that really what you intended? Or does either action require a roll? Because if the roll is the same either way, we may as well take her.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 30, 2013, 09:35:46 am »

I would say that we take her. If we don't trigger the alarm, then we go after the others. If it sets off, then we take her and run.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 30, 2013, 09:40:41 am »

bet you anything were going to be video taped so if we see security cameras break them.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #469 on: August 30, 2013, 09:42:31 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 30, 2013, 09:43:16 am »

I think we should take her. If the alarms don't go off, we'll drop her at the Zeppelin and go back in for the others. If not, we're heading for the Zepellin anyway...

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 30, 2013, 09:51:16 am »

Our money's on the table. This isn't the time to let it ride. I don't like it, but it's the correct decision.

Kill her.

bet you anything were going to be video taped so if we see security cameras break them.

Or make bunny ears.

Related, I wonder if we should be taking video of this place ourselves. Apparently we treat out enemies better than they treat their own. That would have to be a PR nightmare if it go out.

I've been F5ing this thread for about 2 hours past when I was planning to go to sleep. Thanks for the great game, shadenight. :)

Everyone else, looks like I'm outvoted for killing her. That's fine. If you win the roll, then you were right. Good luck, and I'll see you all tomorrow.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 30, 2013, 10:05:22 am »

someone reply with how many say kill and who says to capture.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 30, 2013, 10:06:15 am »

I say we leave her alone. How about we kidnap one of the girls instead. Or better, sabotage this facility.

Just a question. How much orphans are there in the world. Quite a lot, I'm afraid. They'll just find another one. In order to be sure, we'd need to take down this entire facility. Not sure we can do that.

Actually we shouldn't . What's more noticeable, a broken camera or a shady figure moving through the screen.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 30, 2013, 10:16:00 am »

We will return one day with a huge amounts of explosives to clear this facility but just not today...unless we can cause a power outage and let all the mentally unstable prisoners go free and causing the destruction of the facility.

By the way we have 2 dead guards or knocked out? we could always use live test subjects and dead bodies for sacrifice.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 30, 2013, 10:35:19 am »

Check if she's able to hear us. If she can, try to corrupt her, explain how much pain heroes cause. We could easily have killed her, and yet we didn't. A Heroic Hero would have. The only reason that the public are on the Hero's side is because that is what they are told to feel. Neither side is right, but Heroes are worse, because they think that murdering those who are Evil will make things better. Even if it doesn't work, perhaps it could make her become a better hero, one we'd think of as a worthy opponent.

If not, get her out of here and run.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 30, 2013, 10:56:32 am »

I'm with lord bucket she was dead from the moment Cerulean killed her mom infront of her. This is the result of Ceruleans actions and she/we have to see it through. (it seems like a stronger lesson for that 'aprentice' than giving her what she wants despite the risk.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 30, 2013, 11:24:29 am »

You know what, I'm changing my vote to killing her. Make a point of explaining to Cerulean that it is because of her that this girl has to die.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 30, 2013, 11:36:32 am »

Oh yeah. Didn't notice that bit. If we ARE gonna kill her, make sure we keep it clean, simple and as painless as we can. Evil, not Cruel.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 30, 2013, 11:38:26 am »

Oh yeah. Didn't notice that bit. If we ARE gonna kill her, make sure we keep it clean, simple and as painless as we can. Evil, not Cruel.

I think the general consensus is death via IV. In a different world she may have lived happily ever after.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 213