Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 254372 times)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #3105 on: August 05, 2014, 06:10:11 am »

I personally vote the sacrifice of the rail tracks and the train.
If we do this right we can get a ghost train.
Think about it, it's an incident that has massive emotional attachment to us connecting to tradition and death, this could be a powerful weapon if played right.
I vote we see what other options we have first. I would really like another cowboy succubus myself, girls are very useful.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 06:13:14 am by Knit tie »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: August 05, 2014, 06:13:02 am »

I personally vote the sacrifice of the rail tracks and the train.
If we do this right we can get a ghost train.
Think about it, it's an incident that has massive emotional attachment to us connecting to tradition and death, this could be a powerful weapon if played right.
I veote we see what other options we have first. I would really like another cowboy succubus myself, girls are very useful.
On that note we could possibly take the spec ops guys gear then sacrifice it with wench blood.
Cus, you know, stealth succubus.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: August 05, 2014, 06:40:17 am »

Oh yeah.  Additional suggestion.

Go fishing.

Get lots of living things to mutify/cogify.  Sure, they were fish to start with.  Sure, many will die horribly.   But we'll get buckets of minions and maybe a few more powerful things, and really, it's fish.  And we're facing some rather large armies.

The heroes' side is basically doing the fish-thing with normal folks.  Lets show 'em how it's done!
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: August 05, 2014, 06:53:40 am »

Nonsense, we should make out a land battleship out of the train.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: August 05, 2014, 07:06:55 am »

Nonsense, we should make out a land battleship out of the train.
Or just a battleship and give it to Cerulean like we wanted to. Or we could spend the next turn to repair the train system of the city and ferry people food and propaganda ourselves.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: August 05, 2014, 11:52:56 am »

Oh yes, we did them in good. No casualties at all?

Now, let's do the following:
1) Write down the names of all our soldiers who are sentient enough to have one, so that we know what to put on the memorial of victory when we finally win this war.
2) Build more shiny steel assault cogs.
3) Sacrifice something, but I am not sure what right now
4) Remember what the Heroes did to Cheerie and all those kids and stop doubting our actions. Individually, they can be very good people, but that doesn't excuse them from all the atrocities they've committed as a whole.
5) Ponder on the possibility of supplying the un-evacuated city. This will do much in winning us the loyalty of the populace.
6) Take the special forces operative on a tour around our lair. Show him Cheerie and the kids and make sure he gets to talk to them. Record the entire tour with the Camerathing, of course.
7) Talk to Charoline and ask her what kind of monster she would like to become after everything's over. Do the same with the human girl Gamington and Cerulian dressed as a cog earlier. Monsterification is not an urgent procedure, but it's a mandatory one for any citizen of our future republic.
8 ) Speaking of which, think about which monsterification procedure will fit us best, because this is getting really hypocritical really fast.
Supporting everything excluding:
7: I'm still against mandatory mutation and/or cogification. We are doing this to end with an unfair system, not to play Mengele (or at least, not again). Humans and monsters can live together, and we want to show that. By having monsters take over everything, we aren't achieving anything in the long term.

Also, I want the special forces guy to be converted to our cause, and work as our emissary in the city. A human face will do wonders to convert the population to our cause.

And I think that we could build a giant fishing system. At least to feed the population.

Also:
Spoiler: Ideas for sacrifices (click to show/hide)

Also, the train can become the giant nunchaku of our giant mech. Screw the Square/cube law. Or save it to use it for carrying things from one side to another.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: August 05, 2014, 12:00:51 pm »

Oh yes, we did them in good. No casualties at all?

Now, let's do the following:
1) Write down the names of all our soldiers who are sentient enough to have one, so that we know what to put on the memorial of victory when we finally win this war.
2) Build more shiny steel assault cogs.
4) Remember what the Heroes did to Cheerie and all those kids and stop doubting our actions. Individually, they can be very good people, but that doesn't excuse them from all the atrocities they've committed as a whole.
5) Ponder on the possibility of supplying the un-evacuated city. This will do much in winning us the loyalty of the populace.
6) Take the special forces operative on a tour around our lair. Show him Cheerie and the kids and make sure he gets to talk to them. Record the entire tour with the Camerathing, of course.
7) Talk to Charoline and ask her what kind of monster she would like to become after everything's over. Do the same with the human girl Gamington and Cerulian dressed as a cog earlier. Monsterification is not an urgent procedure, but it's a mandatory one for any citizen of our future republic.
8 ) Speaking of which, think about which monsterification procedure will fit us best, because this is getting really hypocritical really fast.
Supporting everything excluding:
7: I'm still against mandatory mutation and/or cogification. We are doing this to end with an unfair system, not to play Mengele (or at least, not again). Humans and monsters can live together, and we want to show that. By having monsters take over everything, we aren't achieving anything in the long term.

Also, I want the special forces guy to be converted to our cause, and work as our emissary in the city. A human face will do wonders to convert the population to our cause.

And I think that we could build a giant fishing system. At least to feed the population.

Also:
Spoiler: Ideas for sacrifices (click to show/hide)

Also, the train can become the giant nunchaku of our giant mech. Screw the Square/cube law. Or save it to use it for carrying things from one side to another.

Magic crystal people army FTW!!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: August 05, 2014, 12:02:58 pm »

Magic crystal people army FTW!!
You didn't get my point. Really, not at all.

Also, a new idea of a new a cog model:

"Unstable" cog: suicide bombers made with magic crystals

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: August 05, 2014, 12:16:52 pm »

Let's corrupt the spec ops guy first. We can always sacrifice him afterwards.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: August 05, 2014, 12:19:55 pm »

Let's corrupt the spec ops guy first. We can always sacrifice him afterwards.

Check yeah and when we bring him back we'll mechanize home to be metal gear solid.

A cyborg naked snake basically.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: August 05, 2014, 12:32:34 pm »

Speaking of bombs, I recall we still have that virus bomb that Cheerie tried to send us. How about we use it in some creative fashion later on? Hell, here's a plan: we bring our prisoner onto the backup base, interrogate him there, let him escape and tell everybody where our ship is while we rig said ship with the bomb and wait until the assault team, no doubt composed of heroic heroes, arrives. And then we nuke the motherfuckers.

EDIT: Come on people! The game just got back up!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:53:45 am by Knit tie »

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: August 07, 2014, 01:04:24 am »

ptw so I can follow along to the end of this epic story...
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: August 07, 2014, 01:26:03 am »

Has a suggestion he ever been completed?

Also +1 to the bomb idea.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3118 on: August 07, 2014, 02:27:05 am »

So to recap what you want to do in downkeep:

Fluff including Bob.... err, Psysquid, please.  Other characters welcome, but I'd like to reconnect with my alter.
Fill the train with a wagon of money.  Sacrifice it.  Lets get something rather darker and farther down the track than our old lost Steel Piggybank. Contrasts with -Many dead bodies (we should have plenty) a vacuum cleaner and a scythe: the soul reaper/sucker. A dark robe should help. contrasts with Magic crystals, sand and a pillow: dream mage.
-Magic crystals, sand and a pillow: dream mage.
Edited to add:  Make more whufflecogs. Contrasts with Build more shiny steel assault cogs.

*notice the numbers lacking from the list are those that contrast with a suggestion.

The 'Contrasts' should be resolved, before I can post on.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: August 07, 2014, 03:50:15 am »

Moneytrain and assault cogs
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 213