Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 258157 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #300 on: August 28, 2013, 07:29:11 pm »

Cockroaches... they can eat anything. But yeah we can save them for destruction missions if giving them intelligence is too difficult.

Made a fucking magical girl intelligent sailor moon's parents would be in awe of our intelligent abilities. Also can we resurrect anyone? if we could id like Vladimir Lenin to come back because every evil overlord needs one of those super evil idiots who does nothing but writes endlessly about Utopian fantasy.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 28, 2013, 07:29:35 pm »

Dammit, we lost the succubi.

Anyways, plan for Cerulean:

Have Chemista talk to her, tell her to be prepared for the worst and try to console her and make her feel happy. Send her to us. All in all, it's our responsibility as Overlord to take care of our Minions. Tell her that Isabella and the other succubi died. Try to console her if she cries, but generally let her try to take it in. The Evil business isn't kind. Explain the story kaian-a-coel ripped from Darth Vader to explain our story is the same as hers, that they took our family. Explain that we found another family, this family.

I say we try to train her as an Overlady. The mission of finding the Rosario is perfect for her. Teach her on how to make plans and command Mooks. Have her plan out the mission on finding the Rosario, but help her with loopholes she can't see yet. Give her control over the mooks she needs, and oversee her carrying out the plan. It won't be particularly dangerous, and we'll be around to keep watch.

If she's successful, she can help us plan other missions. If we die in-game, we have a Successor, with the right motive and hopefully the right training. Cerulean seems to have a pretty good mental fortitude; she managed to see her crippled sisters yet stick with us, she broke her wand that she's had for a long time, just so they wouldn't track us. Not sure how she'll react to this, though.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 28, 2013, 07:44:02 pm »

I agree with Cheesecake, however.  It is too soon I believe, for us to do this.  For us, even more than for Cerulean.

Are we talking about taking her as our Overlady?  We run into great peril if so, for reasons I hope need not be named.

Are we talking about releasing her as a well trained independant Overlady to go her own way?  That's fine.... in about 4-12 years.

For now, she's twelve.  We've just given her to Chemista as a sidekick.  She's the only sidekick among our forces.  We have a bit of a labor shortage, and we have use for her.

Let her serve her apprenticeship with us, as a sidekick, as we need and as we will ensure benefits her a reasonable amount.  Later, we can arrange her release... or marriage to us, when that is an appropriate thing for an Overlord With Standards to even entertain the idea of.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 28, 2013, 07:45:44 pm »

We want to train her so she can be an Overlady when she grows up, and us three (if we live that long) shall be her very first Dark Advisors! D'aaawww!

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 28, 2013, 07:58:07 pm »

I didn't mean to marry her. I meant to take her on as an apprentice and an heir to our organization, which I don't think has a name yet.

We can have her train under Chemista until she's old enough to train as an Overlady. She'll learn genetics and chemistry stuff. Maybe on weekends she can play with Lord G in Evil Evil Dance Battle to lessen the load. Also, I think once she's calmed down a bit we should have Psysquid have a talk with her, try to ask for forgiveness or something.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 28, 2013, 08:00:14 pm »

I think our organizations name is "smoked hares". Question i know theirs an evil overlords league but can we teamup with one of them in a joint plot to mess with the hero's? Like maybe help them infiltrate the justice leagues space/fortress and causing discontent among it's members enough to have them fight each other.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2013, 08:42:10 pm »

Just saying, we have a bunch of male captives from the park raid.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2013, 09:57:08 pm »

Sell human organs to the cities underground black market. Also mayne we can invite a riot in a city sometime in the future.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2013, 10:04:10 pm »

Sell human organs to the cities underground black market. Also mayne we can invite a riot in a city sometime in the future.
We have standards. I don't think we'd sell human body parts.
Dying of laughter?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 28, 2013, 10:15:25 pm »

We're helping Chinese tourism when we do so...for capitalism!

Also seriously inciting a riot against the mayor while secretly arming them would be awesome!

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 28, 2013, 11:05:13 pm »

Not actually true.  We had but two, and both have been 'used up and discarded', so to speak.

The Two Succubus returned each with a man in tow, both completely dazed and happy to follow.

The human convulses, froth emerges from his mouth and then...then in front of your eyes his entire Dna tears apart as he becomes a...
A blob.
A mass of gelatinous blob that breaks and is quickly thrown away.
Chemista nervously chuckles. "Ops, hand slipped your Overlordness...I'll do better with the next one."

Fails. The second blob falls down on the ground and slowly goes down the drain.
Chemista watches it go, and then turns towards you. "Well...seems like I failed."

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 29, 2013, 02:19:55 am »

And the fact that we lost two (currently) irreplaceable Minions responsibles
for bringing home no less than two Advisors and a Sidekick.

How many succubi do we have? We have others don't we? I though there were more than two, we've only been sending two.
We had two. Now zero.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #312 on: August 29, 2013, 02:47:33 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You start to walk back and forth, mulling to yourself. You know you can summon Succubus back...but only if they've been banished. In this case, with that video clearly showing it...they're both dead. Then again, they're Dark Minions. Who'd ever develop an attachment to a Dark Minion? The loss of Mooks is inconsequential. Heck, it's normal, it happens, and it is bound to keep on happening. Reinforcing them wouldn't be bad, but first and foremost, there is a need to decide for Cerulean.

Downkeep

You give the order to bring back your Cogs to their usual number, meaning you build the seven that were destroyed in the attack. You once more have ten Minions.

Then, you walk in to Chemista having put to 'bed' Cerulean, since it's late at night and all.
"Your overlordness," she whispers as she slowly slides her way out of her rooms and into the hallway. "What can I do for you?"
She closes the door and waits.
"Psysquid succeeded, but he's the only survivor."
"Your evilness? I fail to see how..."
"The Succubus, Isabella, Cerulean's..."
"Ah, that? How is that important?" Chemista cocks her head to the side, raising an eyebrow. "She was just a minion, wasn't she? Who cares about their attachments to one another? They're here to serve the Overlord in his Evilness, nothing more. If they develop 'bonds'," she brings both hands up to put the ' ' on it, "then who cares? Use them for your own purposes. You're the Evil Overlord. As long as your troops are loyal the rest is inconsequential. A hero killed her? Use that to fuel the hatred against heroes in the others. If you wish to act interested in their fates I won't say it's wrong. Making the minions think you care for her is nice and all, especially when they become your flesh shields." She smiles.
You should start remembering she was an Evil Overlordess herself...and by 'Evil' you know she was practically a mind-raper.
That's practically the definition of 'Chess Pawn, go and die for my personal glory'.

You nod. You'll tell the girl in the morning. Chemista shrugs and slides away.
"Ehi," you suddenly ask. "I have one last question."
"Ask away, overlordness."
"Why did you stop being an Overlord?"
"I thought I told you, your evilness. The Mindium simply finished."
"Yes, but you could have found some other way. Right?"
"I trusted no one," she replied. "I only used Mindium-Controlled subjects, and that reason is personal, Overlord. I don't ask you about your past, do I?"
She does have a point.

Especially because you don't remember it to begin with.

"I'll be in the laboratories. Tell Psysquid to send his stuff down my way, your Overlordness."

You move towards the Zeppelin Hangar where, sure enough, the Zeppelin slowly comes into view as it docks. From its cargo bay Psysquid pops out as the Cog-Minions start taking care of both the Cargo and the Prisoner. He walks towards you at a slow pace, like that of a criminal ready to face execution.
"Your Overlordness..." he begins, hesitant.

You put both hands on his shoulders.
"You could have done better," you state clearly. "But you completed the mission, and came back alive. You did your job." Then, slowly, you add. "Never fail me like this again."
"Yes, your evilness!" he replies, nodding furiously.
"Now go," and with that, you head to your own rooms.

The next morning, you're wide awake and waiting in your 'office' when Cerulean pops in timidly.
"Good morning, sir," she whispers meekly as you gesture her in. She slides inside the office, closing the door behind and sit.
You take a deep breath, and then you speak.
"Listen, Cerulean...your mother died."
She blinks.
"Uh?"
"Your mother...is dead."
She shakes her head slowly, trying a bitter smile. "That's...that's a bad joke, right?"
"Cerulean, last night Psysquid infiltrated Starch Industries," you begin, "he was the only survivor."
"B-But mommy's so kind! Nobody would kill her!"
Nobody but an overweight man-fairy.
"Listen Cerulean, these things...they happen. Heroes don't care about Mooks or Minions. They only capture Dark Advisors or Side-Kicks..."
"But why?" goo-tears start to fall down her cheeks.
"Because Heroes...they're evil, Cerulean," you narrow your eyes. "They are horrible creatures, born of Society's own wants and needs, they're creature of greed and horrendous morality. They don't care to capture the Mooks, they don't care for their surrender." You push a button, and a video starts looping on the wall-screen.
It's of her mother, being smashed by the nail-bat of the fairy.
Cerulean cries and closes her eyes, but you snap at her.
"OPEN YOUR EYES!"
You snarl, and she complies.
"Look at the might of heroes! Look at their goodness! Look at that! It's nothing more than GLORIFIED MURDER" your yells reach her as she begins to tremble. "Heroes...are a sin upon humanity, humanity itself is a sin upon this blighted world," you snarl. "We will remove the heroes, Cerulean...but the question is, do you think your mother would prefer you wallowing in pity...or you brimming with anger!?"
She looks at you, shaking. "I..."
"Crying will not give you your mother back," you state plainly. "Avenging her...will give you peace."
Her eyes close for another moment, before she turns them back on the scene. The loop ends, and Psysquid is shown next killing the Fairy. "Kill all of them," you whisper, your hands clasped togethers. "Show no mercy to the Heroes Cerulean...because they won't show it to you."
She surfs away afterwards, probably to cry in Chemista's lap or something like that.
You smile and close the video. Then you turn your gaze to the broken shard of silver gently held by mechanical hands on the corner of your desk.
That is your own baggage.
The only thing you had on your person when Chemista found you, lost and amnesiac, in the middle of the sea drifting...and dressed like some sort of Clown with the billowing robes and the Cog-like mask.

If she hadn't considered you Overlord material...you probably would have died in the sea.

Now, the time has come to show the Heroes that Evil does not only bark...but can bite back as well.

Sixth Day of the First Year. Chapter Four: And THEY shall know of FEAR

Upkeep

The mood is demure as Lord Gamington dances a slow waltz, tiptoeing around to avoid making too much noise. Psysquid is in a corner of the room, remaining quiet and head low.
Chemista huffs, looking at the missions available.

1)Raid the Supermarket. Mixed. "This might be over quickly with little fuss, provided there aren't any females participating...you know how much they tend to stop and look around and shop?" he rolls his eyes. "But with everything we find there, we might build ourselves another steam engine!" was what Psysquid said last time. Who knows if something changed or not. You hope not.
2) Avenge the Fallen. Destruction. "If you wish, we could strike the population where it hurts," Chemista remarks. "We could unleash a poison in the water supplies of City-B and blame it all on Starch Industries..." she shows off a document with the Industries' logo. "They were creating a new 'whitener' but it would take me little with the Scientist you kidnapped to turn it into an extremely poisonous substance. It should also gives us the chance to later loot on the Abandoned Factory of Starch Industries..."
3) Steamy-School-Bus trip. Control. "They're organizing a manifestation for the heroes at HEROES park, your evil overlordness. We could steal a steam-bus filled with hormonal teenagers and use them as lab-rats," Chemista states pretty simply. "Or we could just, you know, kidnap the bus driver and the teacher, if you're so inclined on letting those mentally impaired youths go." She rolls her eyes. "Teenagers are all mentally impaired after all." She clicks her tongue in her jelly mouth. "Your call, Overlordness."

You bite your tongue for a moment, before stating.
"Has anyone seen my unholy dark rosario perchance?"
Chemista frowns, then she looks around for a moment. "Psysquid?"
"Check in the mouth of Mr. Wuffles, third teeth to the right," he remarks hovering his right hand in front of his forehead. "I sense there is a high chance of it being there."
Indeed, by the time you manage to calm down Mr. Wuffle enough to stick your hand in his mouth, there it is.
A Dark Rosario, an unholy mean of summoning things from the Beyond.
Now, you'll just need a right human sacrifice for it.
A drop of blood, a skull and some chanting...stuff like that.

Summoning Dark Stuff and you!

You are still in Upkeep, in case you wanted something done and I forgot about it.

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 29, 2013, 03:01:19 am »

((We were probably the greatest hero in the world who lost his memory and became a villain. If we aren't Darth Vader, at least we're reversed Darth Revan))

Go with 3. Send Lord G, cuz I think Psysquid and Cerulean aren't feeling up for it.

Try to capture the students. A whole mix of them.
Dying of laughter?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 29, 2013, 03:08:23 am »

It's already glorious.  That's why you have so many pages to read.  We love this thread and your work!  We're very happy, even when we're not.   8)

I have a really bad feeling about this set of missions.

Lets go with 1, because it had low risks before, and hopefully low risks still.  Lets send Lord G with the full complement of cogs (like we have any other choices).
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 213