Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259263 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #2520 on: November 27, 2013, 01:20:54 pm »

Oh also i would like to suggest to tell ragnarok to actually let his hair grow long, as it would fit his name

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: November 27, 2013, 02:04:38 pm »

Nah, we shouldn't bother with the girl, she's the sign at least we have some standards.
1 out of 30 might survive, the others get potentially deadly and horrifically painfull mutations isn't a very good standard.

We should mutate her. A save mutation probably. After all, are current standards put monsters-only quite a long way above not inflicting horrific torture.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: November 27, 2013, 02:15:04 pm »

Well we already gave responsibility to Game and Cerulean, would probably need either the girl or them to consent a mutation, suggest we go for the girl, so she can be like her friends, not giving her a choice on what, just find one we want and convince her it is awesome, failing that if there is one she wants that isn't unreasonable we could go with that.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: November 27, 2013, 02:16:32 pm »

I'm pretty sure we didn't give them responsibility. Because truly, that would be a reward, and the vote was neutral.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: November 27, 2013, 02:25:31 pm »

You narrow your eyes. "You are both responsible for...Jeanne, was it? Well, you are both responsible for her now," you continue, "If anything happens, it will be your fault." You then look towards Cerulean. "Why that girl in particular?"

You are responsible for Jeanne now, but the next time something like this happens, the next time you decide to go behind my back, you'd better hope it's for a surprise birthday party, rather than this.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: November 27, 2013, 02:36:47 pm »

The way I read that, was "You're responsible for everything that happens to you know. Anything that happens to her is your fault".

Not, you decide whatever happens to her.

Because the latter scenario is truly a reward, and not the no praise, no punishment situation that had a far majority.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: November 27, 2013, 02:44:57 pm »

The way I read it is "we arent mutating her (insinuated  by "you are both responsible for her now" they wouldn't be if we were going to mutate her anyway Edit: Otherwise it would be "you are both responsible for her til I decide what to do with her"), thus you must look after her", we sort of insinuated if not outright said we would leave the kid to them.

Edit:Not a reward, they cant free her or dispose of her, but they do look after her now/keep her out of the way.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 02:48:24 pm by Cain12 »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: November 27, 2013, 02:52:08 pm »

I don't know, I find it hopeful that Jeanne is playing and growing up with the gene-kids. Maybe she can become an ambassador for a world where humans and monsters alike can live and get along... Once this state of existance has been settled more and more people will become jealous of the mutants, and want to become one too... So i think keeping her human will be key to domination

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: November 27, 2013, 03:13:12 pm »

Oh, like the idea of Ambassador/Symbol.

She could easily star in some propaganda videos, recordings of her and the kids, playing, interviews of the more stable ones ect, recordings of her maybe consenting mutation one day of her own will and us obliging, her becoming a whatever and enjoying life with her new benefits, her anger as her friends die at the heroes hands, so much we could use her for if we played her right.

Not releasing anything if she dies in mutation of course, she could be a more than a simple minion, she could be a symbol/star of a documentary.
Sure it would probably just be brushed off as another evil/brainwashed human, but it might convince some people. If anything people might be reluctant to kill her and the kids, unlikely considering Cerulean but meh.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: November 27, 2013, 03:28:43 pm »

Gentlemen, steel weapons give +0.75 destruction, which will make our normal cogs four times as deadly and our assault ones better than a Dark Minion. We need steelworks churning these bad boys out as soon as possible!

And send Psysquid and Snowstar to train together.

+1 to Steelworks.

Psi and Snow?  Ehh, alright.  I'll support this too!  (my hesitation is that there's so very many good choices.  This is one of them but there's so many good choices!)
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: November 27, 2013, 03:30:02 pm »

I honestly enjoyed that cog drama, i would pay to watch that show, every day, if for nothing else than the fact it's cogs in drama.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: November 27, 2013, 03:36:20 pm »

I honestly enjoyed that cog drama, i would pay to watch that show, every day, if for nothing else than the fact it's cogs in drama.

I did as well.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2532 on: November 27, 2013, 03:36:44 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You watch the sun rise and then send off into the training ground Psysquid and Snowstar while you get the lair to work on building up the Mine (Volcanic Rocks).
You don't even gaze at the available missions -it is time to build, build and build more!
By the time you're done building, Psysquid and Snowstar emerge while clapping their hands together.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You are once more in Downkeep. Unless you wish to talk to someone, the day can proceed to the next.
Or you can turn on the tv for some more Cog-Drama.

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: November 27, 2013, 03:38:49 pm »

Build MOAR assault guardogs.

Then send some into the training room.

Also, steelworks.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC