Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259313 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #2295 on: November 23, 2013, 02:26:34 pm »

We can control the girl to not be afraid and to trust us.  Remember way back when we first took Bob (who became Psisquid) - we got him to break and agree to join us just by talking to him.  It cause a control roll and we won - so he broke.  We don't need to know or say -how- we do it, it just happens.

So.  Immediately take the girl to a private part of our lair.  Convince her to trust us and believe that telling us the truth, everything she knows that has happened since she drew that picture (after we hear that we might need to hear more that happened from before that point, but that's a great point to start at).

Listen to her.  Learn the truth from her perspective, her who has no ability to resist our control and lie to us when we -make- her trust us and want to tell us the truth.

With that information, -then- we can decide what to do about it.  And this is possibly the only way we can get the rest of the story, the missing parts that otherwise we guess about.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: November 23, 2013, 02:30:42 pm »

I wanna keep the girl until we've got better, safer cogification procedures, and when she decides she's ready. Until then, tell Gamington to teach her and Cerulean in the arts of cog-making.
Why teach them, plus isn't us who makes the cogs and Psysquid that makes the flesh-cogs? They don't need to know, if anyone should learn it is Psysquid's kids, he can probably teach them better since they have the same powers, then they can help out, thus safer procedure.

Yay Imp is here, waiting with baited breath. Well that was quick, sure, +1, that will be our first move, use what she gives us to interrogate the rest if needed.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: November 23, 2013, 02:32:00 pm »

Imp, I admire you writing skills, but I am beginning to think that you may be overanalysing this.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: November 23, 2013, 03:00:21 pm »

Imp, I admire you writing skills, but I am beginning to think that you may be overanalysing this.
I overanalyze everything.  It is either a flaw, a benefit, or both.  I'm still analyzing this one.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: November 23, 2013, 03:08:14 pm »

I wanna keep the girl until we've got better, safer cogification procedures, and when she decides she's ready. Until then, tell Gamington to teach her and Cerulean in the arts of cog-making.
Why teach them, plus isn't us who makes the cogs and Psysquid that makes the flesh-cogs? They don't need to know, if anyone should learn it is Psysquid's kids, he can probably teach them better since they have the same powers, then they can help out, thus safer procedure.

Yay Imp is here, waiting with baited breath. Well that was quick, sure, +1, that will be our first move, use what she gives us to interrogate the rest if needed.
Earlier in the game, Lord Gamington asked for materials to make cogs with. I'm fairly sure that it's the both of us who make cogs.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: November 23, 2013, 03:12:53 pm »

Thank you for the correction, still don't think we need to waste time teaching the girl, she is like 8-12 or something, Cerulean could use a job round the base I guess.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 03:22:05 pm by Cain12 »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: November 23, 2013, 11:39:43 pm »

If I may give some suggestions:
1. Knock out the one non mutated lady in the base and return her to her house, she only knows what the inside of our base looks like and even then, as long as we do it right, we can make her believe It was a dream anyway, she's no more than a liability, no use for mutating as that proves out lack of morals and not much else she can be used for.
2. Fake our death, we are far too high profile now, we need to be sneaky and silent, live up to our name, incognito, people will believe that we aren't a problem anymore, but we will be, just in ways we need to be.
3. Naga mutagen with succubus, I'm sure that would make some kind of medusa.
4. Raise our standards, we can't go around killing people anymore, this isn't helping our point, lets set sir gamington on the case of morality control.
5. Set things straight with our minions and advisors, we should be kind to them and understand their limits, sir gamington is the highest morality wise, and that is not a good thing.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: November 23, 2013, 11:55:01 pm »

Well seeing as we are currently evil, Game is about as moral as I would like any of our people to be at the very most.

-1 to

1, we need the blood and I don't think her family being worried about her would help with the dream thing.

4, certain evils are necessary to defeat the enemy, don't give them mercy they won't give us, besides with all the beast men, you kinda picked the worst time to start giving a crap considering their tendency to kill.

2 could be interesting but I'm not a particular fan.

Edit:3 is fine, 5 is fine as long as priority of our future actions doesn't go to the "highest morality wise", most of our people do believe in evil as the solution and their views are just as important.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 12:00:19 am by Cain12 »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: November 24, 2013, 01:18:39 am »

Well, when we were talking fluff with chemista, she mentioned that being mind controlled might be why some heroes cannot be broken so I suggest we create another evil advisor, yes another! By this I mean Mabye we could have splinter cog have his team of trained professionals, this way, if we want to do something without raising attention, we could call on him, he seems to like being sneaky anyway, and if he were to find a mindium mine, imagine what we could do with it.
Alan help.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: November 24, 2013, 01:24:55 am »

At some point we should try to make a nekomimi, i'm thinking a human with a cat mutagen and then mutate that with a human mutagen. Also maybe try a human with a werewolf and then a human mutagen, might give us a shapeshifter.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: November 24, 2013, 01:40:34 am »

A stealth team would be neat, as long as they can't be reprogramed by people like Game as he did to Splinter Cog.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: November 24, 2013, 01:43:38 am »

And from what I can gather, splinter cog is a coward, not stupid, he won't rebel because he knows we give him protection and therefore, he has no reason to rebel.

If we got that mindium, we could wipe the momories of that lady, don't know what for however.
Alan help.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: November 24, 2013, 02:05:38 am »

Would rather keep any mindium for resolving our own issues and Cerulean's if she still has any, maybe even Psysquid, Cheery, if we ever catch her, is a maybe. Actually starting to like having the wench around btw.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: November 24, 2013, 02:07:20 am »

We should probably do moar fluff with Ragy since he still seems a bit upset.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: November 24, 2013, 02:09:04 am »

Mmm, but we really should do something to stop her being so afraid of us, but in any case, I think that give splinter cog his own team for stealth missions, he's the best agent we have for that job so far.
Alan help.
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 213