Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259591 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #1995 on: November 20, 2013, 02:57:01 pm »

Laugh in his face and send him off, if he questions why we laughed, tell him it's something only an Overlord would know

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: November 20, 2013, 02:57:48 pm »

Sounds like he has nothing real to bargain with other than J and that isn't that valuable.
Edit: Assuming our other self is dolphin/cyborg freak.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 03:00:30 pm by Cain12 »

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: November 20, 2013, 03:01:03 pm »

Oh, so now he's offering stuff for our data? That's interesting. He WANTS that data.
Screw him. As far as we know, that "J" can be absolutely nothing. And, considering he thinks we're so stupid, he can just come up with a blatant lie about it and not give us important information.
What I think? Just say nope, we're not that interested in this "J", and we've got a fucking volcano for energy. Get back to your "oh-so-superior" Overlord *push the button*.

Edit: Or we can play his game. Give him fake data, schematics that won't work and does not contain any technological breakthrough we may have implemented in it, and give him the Blorble recipe saying "It's our best minion when it comes to combat in enclosed spaces. An absolute must-have for urban warfare".
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 03:09:18 pm by Cattani »

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: November 20, 2013, 03:08:58 pm »

He might refuse to leave without it, but yeah unless we can get back where we have the power to beat him and get what we want I guess we just send him back to his dolphin/cyborg/brain freak and prepare to vent our anger elsewhere, never in my life has a character infuriated me so, I want to hurt him dammit.

I want gain power then bring this bastard back and make him wish he could die by the time I'm done with him. ARG

Oh, so now he's offering stuff for our data? That's interesting. He WANTS that data.
Screw him. As far as we know, that "J" can be absolutely nothing. And, considering he thinks we're so stupid, he can just come up with a blatant lie about it and not give us important information.
What I think? Just say nope, we're not that interested in this "J", and we've got a fucking volcano for energy. Get back to your "oh-so-superior" Overlord *push the button*.

Edit: Or we can play his game. Give him fake data, schematics that won't work and does not contain any technological breakthrough we may have implemented in it, and give him the Blorble recipe saying "It's our best minion when it comes to combat in enclosed spaces. An absolute must-have for urban warfare".

+1, play his game see if it works, if not tell him to fuck off back to his freak of a boss and his snake lover then what you suggested.

Edit:Why didn't he ask about the SAD system recipes?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 03:14:06 pm by Cain12 »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: November 20, 2013, 03:15:09 pm »

Just tell him to leave.

And I don't want to know that conflagration Psysquid. That will be far worse than this.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2000 on: November 20, 2013, 03:19:44 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: November 20, 2013, 03:24:05 pm »

I would like to see where we can get using the fake data, but to save Shadenight's time...
I change my vote from fake info to just leave.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2002 on: November 20, 2013, 03:32:49 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Psysquid simply heads towards the temple.

Do you have him push his own 'home' button? Do you have him push the 'Conflagration' button?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: November 20, 2013, 03:34:02 pm »

His home button, don't want to leave Yellow King with those freaks.
Edit: Why the heck would we not try for fake info? I mean, okay we aren't doing that, but why?
Only objection was to giving them something of value, the Blorble would be like a joke we dont get to see the end of, just that warm feeling when we hand it over.
Edit:Sorry for my rudeness in recent posts, this guy just annoys me more than he should. Guess I'm projecting or something.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 03:41:41 pm by Cain12 »

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: November 20, 2013, 03:45:01 pm »

Edit: Why the heck would we not try for fake info? I mean, okay we aren't doing that, but why?
Only objection was to giving them something of value, the Blorble would be like a joke we dont get to see the end of, just that warm feeling when we hand it over.

Shadenight is Italian. It must be pretty late there, and everyone has been craving for updates. I just changed my vote so we can enjoy more of his tales. I thought fake info was the best idea, but then we would have to wait for more votes.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: November 20, 2013, 03:50:21 pm »

Ugh, fair enough, sorry for getting riled up about this, just ugh something, his attitude, the fact he is right, that he is in control, something about him just pisses me off beyond belief. That and my spell checker has failed and I only now realized how much I rely on it, the right click shows me the spelling but won't freaking correct it no matter how much I click it.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: November 20, 2013, 04:00:14 pm »

Home button.

If we are to suppose our alternate selfs are doing what we are doing, then we should just send every Psysquid to his own dimension.

Also, a theory (that I don't want to prove):
-We got an evil Psysquid.
-Then we got a control Psysquid.
-Conflagration is obviously a destruction Psysquid.
-Sleeper only means good Psysquid. (by deduction)

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: November 20, 2013, 04:07:04 pm »

I on the other hand do want to prove that theory now that you brought it up, almost want to send the one we have now just in hopes we can let them hurt him, but would rather send Yellow since he may be willing to help us/share what he learns. Where do we fall on the scale then, the mixed Psysquid?
Edit: If you are right I bet we are a hero in Sleeper and he is one of our allies. But you could be wrong or I could be assuming so, meh.
Or at least an "evil" overlord.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:12:09 pm by Cain12 »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: November 20, 2013, 04:09:43 pm »

Mainly. As we ar the center of the narrative, the other words are extreme versions of our own.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: November 20, 2013, 04:14:59 pm »

Hey, I just realised, we aren't in a catch 22 here, the normal psysquid doesn't have those mouth tentacles, right? So we could tell him we could poison him through feeding the mouths poison, because it wouldn't affect psysquid in the other dimension.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 213