Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 257474 times)

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #195 on: August 28, 2013, 08:41:51 am »

LordBucket found the secret. LordBuckets gets the Bonus: in case of a tie-vote,
for only one time, we'll count his vote as double.

Out of curiosity, then...why did we go to the funeral rather than doing what I suggested?

EDIT:
Hmm, ok, I guess that question is answered in the spoiler at the end, though I don't entirely follow the explanation:

"No need to worry about it! Just enjoy the 'Story' part, and think of it as a Visual Novel side where you pick up choices and hope the protagonist isn't a dimwitted imbecile. Thus, in this case, there was no need to go to the hospital. A mission about 'freeing the Magical Girls' from the Asylum might appear after this 'Fluff' is done however, so...don't worry, and enjoy!"

Yes, we would have our symbol on our handkerchief.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 28, 2013, 08:42:49 am »

Definitely no.

(Damn, I'm losing)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2013, 08:43:13 am »

I don't think I need to say it, but YES.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2013, 08:45:44 am »

LordBucket found the secret. LordBuckets gets the Bonus: in case of a tie-vote,
for only one time, we'll count his vote as double.
Out of curiosity, then...why did we go to the funeral rather than doing what I suggested?
2 Possibillities:
 1. What you suggested was not an option.
 2. There was no tie.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2013, 08:52:07 am »

Nope it's a bunny smoking a pipe not a cigar.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #200 on: August 28, 2013, 09:25:55 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"That's...that's the symbol," Magenta's eyes widen. "You! You're working for the same Overlord as..."
"Scream for help, and Cerulean dies," you retort sharply.
That freezes the four girls on the spot.
"What?" Mauve croaks out. "Cerulean is...still alive?"
"Please," Cerulean whispers to your side holding on to your wrist, "Let's go...please."
Pink catches on.
"Cerulean?" her voice cracks as the rest of the girls look at the Fedora-Trench Coat covered goo-girl...who slowly removes her hat.
"Hey..." she meekly whispers.
"What have you done to her!?" Crimson snarls looking at you. "Where is your Overlord? Uh!? Where does he hide!? Cerulean, are they holding you prisoner? We'll free you! Don't-"
"No! No!" Cerulean shakes her head firmly. "No! I'm...I'm happy!"
As soon as she blurts that out, four shocked faces once more look at her. "What?" Magenta mutters. "What are you saying?"
"I'm happy where I am!" Cerulean trembles, her shoulders sagging. "I'm...I've got a family now!"
"We were your family!" Pink hissed out.
"You still are!" Cerulean retorts, "But...but now I've got TWO mommies! And every day is so much fun! And I'm not forced to train or run around every moment to be the perfect magical girl, or risk being flung in the streets if I don't protect the Hotel well..."
She looks down. "I know the Hero Association took us from the orphanage...I'm glad to them for that but...but I'm happy where I am," that said, she hugs your arm. "And...And I don't want anyone of my family to be hurt!"
"Cerulean, but they're evil!" Crimson exhales, "They did this to me! To us!"
"Lord Gamington didn't want to hit that hard," Cerulean replied, "He was just dancing around! And you're all still alive! He could have killed you, but he didn't, and you were even bandaged! You would have died, if he had really been all that Evil!"
You feel slightly affronted at not being considered 'Evil' enough, but still it feels nice to be defended.
It feels really nice.

"I can't believe this..." Pink whispers. "Cerulean...we held a funeral for you. We talked about you. We...we're all...we were so devastated...they're going to ship us to the Asylum, Cerulean. They're going to make us better, Heroic even...and...and you tell us now about this?" she shakes her head slowly. "No, I can't accept this. I never will accept this. They're mind controling you, Cerulean! Whatever they did turned you into...into a monster!"
Crimson gasps. "Pink! She's still our friend! Our sister!"
"She's no sister of mine," Mauve snarls. "Not after this."
"You should leave Cerulean," Magenta says then. "Really, why couldn't you just stay dead?" her eyes are dark now as she speaks. "It would have made everything easier...now we'll have to hunt you down, do you know we have to burn Goo-Girls alive to kill them? It's going to hurt you, Cerulean, you know?"

Cerulean takes a step back, and you instead bring your arm up as if to shield her.
"Very well," you say...your eyes settle on Crimson, she's about to say something...but at the same time, Pink is probably going to yell pretty soon.

Do you take your leave now?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 28, 2013, 09:27:13 am »

Yeah.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 28, 2013, 09:30:46 am »

"Not all is what it seems. Maybe one day, you'll look back upon this day, and realize who's the real monster."

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 28, 2013, 09:31:47 am »

"Good luck at the asylum."

*take our leave*

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 28, 2013, 09:31:54 am »

"Not all is what it seems. Maybe one day, you'll look back upon this day, and realize who's the real monster."
This, and get the fuck out.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 28, 2013, 09:33:07 am »

Maybe instead:

"We caught one of yours and we gave her a place amongst us. If you had caught one of us, would you have done the same?"
and THEN
say this.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 28, 2013, 09:34:39 am »

Smoke a cigar and leave them our handkerchief.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 28, 2013, 09:37:01 am »

Smoke a cigar and leave them our handkerchief.
We should mutate somebody into a smoker bunny at some point.

And we don't smoke, because it's bad for our helth. We make other people smoke for us.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 28, 2013, 09:37:46 am »

Maybe instead:

"I caught one of yours and I gave her a place amongst us. If you had caught one of mine, would you have done the same?"
and THEN
say this.

I like that, but with edits I made.

Just a subtle hint that we're actually the Big Bad.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 28, 2013, 09:39:55 am »

Maybe instead:

"We caught one of yours and we gave her a place amongst us. If you had caught one of us, would you have done the same?"
and THEN
say this.
+1
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 213