Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 255293 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2013, 07:37:23 am »

Sadly, it's a bit of a short timeframe. If we're going to do a raid on them, we have to do it at the funeral. (Before that, they're in a hospital, and afterwards they're in the Asylum).

So, 3 step plan.

Step 1: Cog minions and Lord Gamington infiltrate the facility. (Using costumes that were captured in the hotel raid). They stay there, and continue to provide backup to the rest of the mission
Step 2: 2 Succubi + Psysquid infiltrate the security, taking it down or subverting it
Step 3: Chemistra + sidekick make a daring attack in our ship, kidnapping the girls.

We might however, not have enough time to ferry everyone to the mainland.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2013, 07:39:04 am »

Sadly, it's a bit of a short timeframe. If we're going to do a raid on them, we have to do it at the funeral. (Before that, they're in a hospital, and afterwards they're in the Asylum).

So, 3 step plan.

Step 1: Cog minions and Lord Gamington infiltrate the facility. (Using costumes that were captured in the hotel raid). They stay there, and continue to provide backup to the rest of the mission
Step 2: 2 Succubi + Psysquid infiltrate the security, taking it down or subverting it
Step 3: Chemistra + sidekick make a daring attack in our ship, kidnapping the girls.

We might however, not have enough time to ferry everyone to the mainland.
I like the idea, but we need more cog-minions!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2013, 07:49:07 am »

I like that plan, I think we should also personally be on site to deal with problems as they arise.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2013, 07:50:14 am »

I like that plan, I think we should also personally be on site to deal with problems as they arise.
Plus they shall see the monster that crippled them and converted their teammate into an image online evil slime sidekick.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 28, 2013, 07:57:19 am »

Why not simply visit them in the hospital? Simpler, and no other heroes to contend with.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2013, 08:00:14 am »

Why not simply visit them in the hospital? Simpler, and no other heroes to contend with.
Something tells me they won't be unguarded. A firefight in a hospital will have casualties. And not only on our size.

Besides, we have standards, and don't attack a wounded foe. Also, it doesn't have the same impressiveness factor.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2013, 08:00:28 am »

what are we discussing a mission?

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2013, 08:01:29 am »

what are we discussing a mission?
Blue goo sidekick girl wants to meet her former friends/assist to her own funeral.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2013, 08:04:19 am »

Something tells me they won't be unguarded. A firefight in a hospital will have casualties. And not only on our size.

Where will there be more combatants? The hospital...or the funeral for a hero?

Besides, we have standards, and don't attack a wounded foe. Also, it doesn't have the same impressiveness factor.

Who said anything about attacking anyone? This was the plan:

"What if instead of letting her go to her funeral, we instead take her to see her former teammates? Then we explain that it was all a big misunderstanding, and invite them back to the lair for ice cream?"

Blue goo sidekick girl wants to meet her former friends/assist to her own funeral.

And her friends are at the hospital. It should be easy to convince her to go see her friends who she misses rather than attend a dreary boring funeral.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 28, 2013, 08:04:45 am »

umm no?

I mean i woudn't mind her going after the funeral to put some flowers down {while in a disguise/trench coat} but no DURING the funeral.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 28, 2013, 08:06:15 am »

I like the idea of kidnaping the rest of the girls.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 28, 2013, 08:07:13 am »

I find it heartwarming and bittersweet that we're bringing our adopted daughter (shaddup, we should adopt her!) to her friends' funeral and bringing flowers to the four heroes whose career's and bodies we killed.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 28, 2013, 08:08:29 am »

I find it heartwarming and bittersweet that we're bringing our adopted daughter (shaddup, we should adopt her!) to her friends' funeral and bringing flowers to the four heroes whose career's and bodies we killed.

Were not going were just going to give our side kick a ride to the place. Besides why would we want MORE magical girls? does someone have a fetish here? {looks at lord bucker}

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 28, 2013, 08:08:52 am »

They are alive, but they went nuts and are really injured.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 28, 2013, 08:09:13 am »

Where will there be more combatants? The hospital...or the funeral for a hero?
Considering both are located in a major city, it'll be around the same after 5 minutes. Hell, if it's a specialized hospital, there might be more heroes there.

Who said anything about attacking anyone? This was the plan:

"What if instead of letting her go to her funeral, we instead take her to see her former teammates? Then we explain that it was all a big misunderstanding, and invite them back to the lair for ice cream?"
And you think they're going to let you waltz in and out. They're Evil, and slime monsters. They will be attacked.

I find it heartwarming and bittersweet that we're bringing our adopted daughter (shaddup, we should adopt her!) to her own funeral and bringing flowers to the four heroes whose career's and bodies we killed.
FTFY
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 213