Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259129 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #1350 on: September 24, 2013, 09:48:48 pm »

We could always make an army of Slime-Childen later. Make Cerulean/Chemista the leader of the army.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: September 25, 2013, 03:27:56 am »

Corrupt these children with Incognito and succubi, then start to mutate them. also improve base.

Don't cogify them since we have less chance to succeed.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 03:44:57 am by Naryar »

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: September 25, 2013, 03:53:10 am »

Corrupt the children with the help of succubi and then let them choose what kind of mutant they wish to be and make them so. Do not forget to ask them if they have any special abilities.

Inquire as to what happened to our wench.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1353 on: September 25, 2013, 04:05:26 am »

You yawn and head over to the kitchen for breakfast, yawning and holding a smile behind your face You wait until Chemista and Psysquid are both within earshot, before saying -while barely holding back a giggle.
"Good morning, mom!"
Psysquid was drinking coffee -the end result is him sputtering a spray of it in the air.
Chemista raises an eyebrow.
"Congratulations!" Gamington claps his hands. "Do you know if it's going to be a Blob-Boy or a Goo-girl?"
Wait.
You think that maybe you should have specified...
"THE JELLY IS PREGNANT!?" Psysquid snarls. "WHO'S THE FRIGGING GOD-DAMN BASTARD I MUST PURGE FROM THIS WORLD!?" the table cracks visibly.
"Chemista will be in charge of the kids," you say then, raising your hands to calm down Psysquid. "What did you think?"
"Oh," Chemista blinks. "Of course, your evilness." She nods. "I'll see to having them corrupted and mutated soon enough...I'll tolerate their 'humanity' for the moment..."
"The Succubi will help you as will Cerulean," you remark. "Make sure they're all happy and Evil-Believers by the time we get around to mutating them..."
"Understood, your Overlordness."
"And since she quite clearly stated her having nurtured and grown me, I'll call her mother from now on," you finish with a knowing nod, which results in Chemista face-palming with a wet 'sciaff'.
"I knew there was a reason this smelled fishy," she grumbles. "As you wish, then I'll call you 'little rascal' 'small cog' or something like...uhm...is 'Cootie-Coo' still an option for children?"
You sigh, hanging your head low. "I understand, Chemista..."
"Good," she nods firmly. "I might be retired, but I know how to give a spanking to unruly children all the same."
And with that, she surfs off...
Psysquid looks at you for a moment, and then carefully puts an arm around your shoulders. "Your evilness..." he slips you a magazine in your cloak. "Maybe this might help your needs."
Then he slinks away, just like a drug pusher.

You gaze at the magazine. "Hot Mamas! 20XX edition! Hot, steamy, Cougars and Milfs only for you!"

You close your eyes. You called it. You just know you called it.

You build enough Cogs to return to Ten. You now have Ten Cogs.

You think about what you could improve. There IS the cruiser that still needs to be powered up and turned into a working backup base...
Maybe you could try to build some type of enhanced barrack? Like, a Side-Kick Manufactorium that produces cheap and easily replaceable side-kicks? No, that's not going to work...but you could try and work out a Training Ground, to see if you can find out some type of ability before 'baptism by fire' happens during missions.
Yet, if another 'Blorble' is trained, it might just blow up where it is.

You decide to sacrifice wench blood with some luxurious items...what's the worse that can happen?

"With blood and everything nice, I summon you, Creature of vice!"

A Succubus appears, but this time she isn't wearing a tight metallic corset or showing off her wrench in hand in some enticing way.
No, what you summon is something straight out of the Renaissance period. a tight bust, milky white breasts, bright red hair held up against gravity and two demonic wings flapping behind her. She wears a flowing green dress, and her bright blue eyes strike at you while her porcelain face smiles.

"Your Overlordness," the creature bows. "I am a Luxury Succubus."

You have acquired Luxury Succubus!

You are still in Upkeep. You have built Cogs and Summoned a Dark Minion. Move to mission Selection, watch Fluff unfold, answer to Cheerie?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: September 25, 2013, 04:31:59 am »

+1 haven't had a read that hilarious in a while

Turn the cruiser into a backup base.
Roll for children corruption.

If it were just me I would put the magazine into a gift package and trick Psysquid into offering it to Chemista... But maybe later.

after all, we haven't forgotten that episode with the augmented package and Cerulean.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 04:52:34 am by Naryar »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: September 25, 2013, 04:54:49 am »

AWESOME. Our NEXT sacrifice should be wench blood and something like the bones/corpse of some mighty predator. We could use a heavy hitting corruptor.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: September 25, 2013, 05:08:59 am »

I wote that we sacrifice a double-headed ridiculously large battleaxe, a horned helmet, a loincloth and a wooden model of a longboat next time to summon some sort of demonic stereotypical barbarian.

Turn the cruiser into a backup base.
Roll for children corruption.

Do this.

If it were just me I would put the magazine into a gift package and trick Psysquid into offering it to Chemista... But maybe later.

Oh yes, our revenge shall be sweet. Besides, Psysquid will probably like whatever Chemista yells at him.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: September 25, 2013, 05:19:15 am »

I wote that we sacrifice a double-headed ridiculously large battleaxe, a horned helmet, a loincloth and a wooden model of a longboat next time to summon some sort of demonic stereotypical barbarian.

Yes. also, sprinkle all that with a copious amount of blood.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD ! SKULLS FOR THE- wait.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: September 25, 2013, 05:30:29 am »

Check up on our wench, directly or indirectly.  Is she still sane?  Still healthy?  At some point we may need to replace her.  When we do, ideally we have her replacement in hand before we mutate, cogify, or whatever her.

Prepare for some interviews.  The story that Cerulean and to a lesser extent Snowstar told us about their selection and training tore at our heartstrings; though the kids we saved were not deeply along the process, they surely have experienced cruelty and horror in their time from the decisions of Sergeant.  We want human-looking kids talking about what monstrosities they faced in the name of heroism.  For now, no counter-claim, no discussion of how much better things are now (Assuming they are).  Simply footage of the wrongness, from speakers young enough to be 'difficult' to brainwash.  The goal is to make the average human more reluctant to release their children for heroic screening and training; possibly even have doubts and even take actions about the surviving children in the heroism training process, which is surely far wider than we have disrupted as yet.

Explore options with Camerathing, snailcasters, and Advisors, as to how to best ensure that we retain control over our broadcasts whenever we choose to broadcast.  Attempt no conversation with Cheerie, but do look discuss means of tracing her broadcast locations as well as jamming or overriding the transmissions themselves.

I like the idea of a training ground.  It needs to be positioned where a blorble wouldn't be likely to destroy much more than itself (some blast-proof rooms?), but we might be getting smarter with our use of the SAD system - if we don't do crazy blorbly sacrifices we just might not be getting more blorbles.  For sure we will be smarter about how we screen our trainees... we don't need to know what they do when their bones are broken.  That sort of thing we can learn just fine in the field should it happen.

I'm perfectly happy to leave the children's corruption in the hands of Chemista.  We have formally done so now, and she is on it, with help.  I'm sure we'll get many updates about them, as many as needed, and something sensible and useful will result.  It's one thing to decide to not change them (that's what I feared) and totally another to put them in the hands of a strategic genius controlled by our storyteller.  With reason, if reason comes, we mutate one, some, many, or all sooner than Chemista plans.  Until then, story unfolds.

Can anyone confirm (or deny) that we cannot send monsters as part of the forces on a control mission?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: September 25, 2013, 05:47:49 am »

-snip-

+1.

I still suggest we take a look at the missions, just in case.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: September 25, 2013, 05:50:32 am »

-snip-

+1.

I still suggest we take a look at the missions, just in case.
+1

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1362 on: September 25, 2013, 06:18:51 am »

Mission Selection

"Today, your evilness," Chemista remarks while holding with her goo-like self five unruly children -they're turning a bit blue as they nearly drown, but she easily pushes them out covered in goo the next moment- "We have...well."
1) Under the basking glow of radioactive active action! Destruction. "We can blow up a nuclear reactor, enhancing the chance of finding mutants! Mutants are just misunderstood monsters-humans and well...they do tend to make hair fizzle and electrical devices to fail wherever they walk..."
Chemista whistles lightly, "Oh, and of course the explosion would probably kill thousands of thousands...but it would be humans, so really...why bother?" Resource acquirable: PLUTONIUM BARS
2) We are the Word. The Word is Good. Control. "Television killed the Radio star, but it left behind some cute funny things...like a nice and nifty calibrating system we could use, by stealing it from a high-tech radio station under the funding of the HEROES association." Resource acquirable: Radio Tracking System (Advanced)
3) Hospitals have just the thing for you! Mixed. "Acquire a plastic surgeon," Chemista blinks. "That is definitively not on the list." Resource acquirable: plastic surgeon.

Then she looks at you. "Uhm...what do we do, your evilness?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: September 25, 2013, 06:19:54 am »

UPGRADE.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: September 25, 2013, 06:24:14 am »