Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259346 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #1245 on: September 22, 2013, 04:07:46 pm »

I'm for mission 2 as well.

I'm fine, but unsure, that we -can- send more than one advisor on the same mission. I don't believe it's the separate vehicle that was stopping us before.  I dug through the past to find this even -

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This may have changed somehow, but until we hear that it has -

I want Chemista and the Overlord going.  Snowkid with Overlord, Coghuahua with Chemista  (I understand that Coghuahua is linked to Gamington - however that is really just fluffy and I am thinking bonuses and penalties and balancing them out)  (If this is utterly unacceptable, replace Chemista with Gamington - but for this mission that's probably a weaker choice).

We have 6, not 4, dark minions now.  2 Hydraulic Succubi, Hunter of the Wild Hunt, Elephant Wraith, IT, and Blorble.  I am happy with all 6 going.

That brings tally to 10 - room for 20 more -
-2 beastmen
-12 guardogs
-2 wufflecogs

Sure, but that's not a full complement...

Add in Gorloceros, King of the Jungle! and 3 regular cogs.  We may find Gore really useful at one point on this mission, and hopefully can keep him controlled when not needed - it's just ONE monster, after all.  We can set him to pound on a non-loadbearing wall if nothing else until we want him doing something specific.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: September 22, 2013, 04:53:39 pm »

We do not want to send monsters on control missions, really.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: September 22, 2013, 05:47:47 pm »

We cannot send monsters on control missions.

Mission 2.

Overlord + Chemista + Cerulean + all 6 dark minions + all guardogs + all wufflecogs + fill the rest with normal cogs.

The monsters will stay at home.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: September 22, 2013, 06:36:34 pm »

We cannot send monsters on control missions.

Mission 2.

Overlord + Chemista + Cerulean + all 6 dark minions + all guardogs + all wufflecogs + fill the rest with normal cogs.

The monsters will stay at home.

If two zeppelins do not mean 2 dark advisors, this.

Otherwise,
Oh, a Blorble, it remembers me, I... I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT *Goes to cry around a corner
(Slog R.I.P.)

We only do one mission: the orphanage, but we send all that we have.

Bigger zeppelin:
-Overlord, Psysquid, Snowstar, both Succubi, Hunter, Wraith, fill with guardogs.

Smaller zeppelin:
-Gamington, Coghuahua, 1 guardog and fill the rest with normal cogs.

And also send the wuffle-cogs.

This.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1249 on: September 23, 2013, 04:36:43 am »

You amass your forces, ready to depart.
Of course you can only take one dark advisor, even though you have two zeppelin.

So...

Mission Chosen: Number Two

Team Chosen

Overlord, (Chemista+Cerulean), Blorble, 2 Hydraulic Succubus, 1 Hunter of the Wild Hunt, 1 Elephantine Wraith, 1 IT, 16 Guardogs, 6 Cogs.

CONFIRM!? Y/N
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: September 23, 2013, 04:43:58 am »

Confirmed. +2 wufflecogs.

We will skin all of these wretches alive and we will make dancing mats of their skin, so very much and so very painfully that all the very GODS themselves will fear us !
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 07:05:16 am by Naryar »

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 23, 2013, 06:54:23 am »

Confirm, but add the two wufflecogs, following the carrier through their own flight.

Edited to ask, why did we decide to not bring a second sidekick along, for Overlord?  We can use one too, right?

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: September 23, 2013, 06:55:55 am »

Confirm, but add the two wufflecogs, following the carrier through their own flight.
+1

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: September 23, 2013, 07:42:26 am »

+1
+2
And also take Coghuahua and and Snowstar for overlord. Because there is never enough overkill.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 07:49:00 am by Knit tie »

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: September 23, 2013, 08:33:13 am »

+1
+2
And also take Coghuahua and and Snowstar for overlord. Because there is never enough overkill.
No. You can take only one sidekick.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: September 23, 2013, 09:08:20 am »

Our evil self can take 2.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: September 23, 2013, 12:35:43 pm »

Our evil self can take 2.
+1

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1257 on: September 23, 2013, 12:41:40 pm »

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: September 23, 2013, 01:03:45 pm »

But but but... we love you.  And your stories!  No need to threaten us, unless.... it helps you get into the spirit of the writing?  Or you're mistaking us for Psysquid?

*Squelches off to work with a malign and eerie grin*

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1259 on: September 23, 2013, 03:11:36 pm »

ORPHANAGE CARNAGE

It is never a matter of right versus wrong.
You mull the thought over, as your eyes stare to the vast extension of the sea beyond the glass window of your zeppelin. Behind it, the floating barge and the second Zeppelin are following filled to the brim with what troops you could carry on them.
You look at both Coghuahua and Snowstar. They’ll be your sidekicks for this mission.

You have sidekicks. The thing empowers you somewhat with glee. It’s just like having a group of heroes and being on the verge of assaulting the Evil Overlord’s base…only in reverse, you’re assaulting the Good Guy’s Recruitment Center.
You close your eyes, breathing in and out deeply as you try to keep the headache out of your mind. A soft and cool hand with a slight gooish substance grips at your right gloved one, your eyes opening softly to stare at Cerulean’s own wide ones. She softly smiles at you, before murmuring.
“I’m scared.”
“You wanted to come here, Cerulean,” you remind the goo-girl, who nods.
“Yep,” she mutters, “We’re freeing the others, right? I’ll have a lot of little brothers and sisters afterwards, right?”
You nod, “Yes, you will.”

Chemista slinks closer for a moment, before coughing. “Come on Cerulean, let Incognito turn to his broody thoughts as an evil overlord about to make a statement. He needs to reverse his Evil Overlord speech to the Heroes too.”
Cerulean awkwardly follows Chemista, and you watch as both Coghuahua and Snowstar eye you nervously.
“Uhm…you were from the orphanage too?” you ask.
“E-Every new hero is,” Snowstar mutters. “We’re taken from our families and our minds are erased because it might be…hard for us to be impartial.”
“Ah, right;” you nod. “Wait, so you’re all orphans?”
“Not really,” Coghuahua murmurs. “It’s just…they take us very young, to fit a number…when that number is reached we’re then divided into heroes and side-kicks…and then they further divide us in what category of hero or side-kick we can end up being.”
Snowstar nods. “I’m a battle assistant, for example. My bonuses are used in battle and in case of risk of death…well, I sort of cut off one of my parts and escape. Cerulean, on the other hand, is a Utility assistant. She gives a normal bonus of help and…well, her ability is ‘Taking a Bullet for the Boss’.”

You look towards Coghuahua.

“Ehm,” she smiles awkwardly. “I don’t know mine, your evilness. There wasn’t much damage done but…I’m pretty sure I’m an Utility assistant too.”
You look to Brave City, now over at the horizon.
“What awaits us?” you murmur.
“Heroes, would be heroes, side-kicks and whatnot,” Snowstar murmurs… “And The Sergeant.”
Coghuahua shudders and emits a startled cry —something you’re pretty sure you didn’t program in her.
“The sergeant…no, no, memory wipe…not computing, refuse computation.”
“The sergeant?” you ask once more, turning to gaze at Snowstar since Coghuahua is apparently deathly afraid of it —and has gone through too many errors thirty-two to count right now.
“The Sergeant,” Snowstar murmurs. “He’s the one who chose who went where. Side-kick, Hero, Magical Girl academy, Heroic training, Super-training, Stupid-Training…he decides which heroes goes where and…he’ll find out how strong you are, even by breaking all of your bones and making you lift a heavy weight afterwards.”
“That’s…inhuman,” you murmur.
“No,” Coghuahua whispers. “It’s super-human, above-human, it’s…hero-human.”
“That’s torture, plain and simple!” you snarl, swishing your right hand in front of you and clenching it in a fist. “And this stops now! No children should ever be subjected to this again! It’s time to end this!”
The Elephantine Wraith hums his agreement. “We will never forget the murdered boats,” his eyes shine darkly. “Our revenge will be sweet.”
The Blorble ‘blorbles’.
“We’re going to put on our swimsuits,” the Hydraulic Succubi remark, “We don’t want to dirty our clothes with blood sprays.”
“We will hunt until our fill is done!” the Hunter of the Wild Hunt remarks, lifting his lance and sounding his horn.
“IT! GlurbleblurbleGlubrl!” the IT exclaims, extracting pikes and spikes from his furry body like some sort of overcharged chipmunk interbred with a Swiss army knife.
[Overlord (Coghuahua+Snowstar)], (Chemista+Cerulean), Blorble, 2 Hydraulic Succubus, 1 Hunter of the Wild Hunt, 1 Elephantine Wraith, 1 IT, 16 Guardogs, 6 Cogs + 2 Wuffle Cogs.

Mission Control Success:

You nearly fumble with your mantle as you step down from the zeppelin. Thankfully, nobody is there to notice and so, even though your evil troops have seen you so ungraciously descend…they keep quiet, because it wouldn’t do to snicker behind your back.
“Well,” Chemista murmurs. “At least the bad luck happened only here…”
“Let’s hope so,” the elephantine wraith replies, “We do not forget.”
“You already said that,” Chemista snaps. “You already had your moment of ‘presence’ now go back to being a Dark Minion.”
“Oh,” the elephantine wraith blinks —even if it is without eyebrows or eyelids, it ‘turns off’ its burning red eyes for an instant— and then acquiesces.
The orphanage is a large and white painted stone structure. Heavy bars of steel cover all the windows, of a bright pastel-pink color. The gates are made of iron and have shiny-looking bits of colored glass over the walls of the place, which seem to glint off a shiny multicolored light and ooze a light syrupy substance.
“Don’t touch that,” Snowstar remarks casually to a cog, who was near the wall. “That’s a powerful sedative…you get a nick with it, and you won’t like it at all when you wake up in corner-time…”

Cerulean shudders lightly, before gazing at the extremely tall structure. “It’s…it’s still as big as I remember it,” she murmurs.
You gently let your hand drop on her shoulder, encouraging her with your mere touch to not be afraid. You walk forward then, heading over to the security door of the complex and opening it. You hear the wheezing and the clunking as steam-powered engines move the massive iron bars aside, soon followed by the two steel panels sliding away to reveal a magnificent-looking tall ceiling corridor.
Lights shine all around it, as exquisite paintings and majestic looking furniture entices your eyes. Your feet, and those of your troop, clink as they walk on the marble pavements.

Eventually, you reach a long and tall staircase that seems to be heading upwards.
“The central lock is in the office of The Sergeant,” Snowstar mutters. “It’s…it’s going to be well guarded and…”
“Look who the cat brought in!” a voice snaps to attention, as you bring out your silver staff of cogs and narrow your eyes, looking to the top of the staircase, where a man dressed like a military soldier stands tall and proud, his chest out and a scar over his right eye.
“WELL BRATS, WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS!? EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING, PATHETIC WIMPS!?”
“I-I’m sorry Sir!” Coghuahua snaps to attention, before a thunk on the head from a nearby cog brings her back to her ‘sanity’.
Cerulean carefully slinks forward, fist extended. “You bad meanie! We’re getting everyone out of here now!”
The Sergeant looks amused, before snapping his fingers. From the sides of the stairway, Special Forces clad in heavy and robust armor appear wielding rioting shields —what the hell of an orphanage has guards with rioting shields— followed by Security.
And by security, it means policemen wielding assault rifles.

“I will not let you take the children, you horrible, horrible monsters,” The Sergeant smirks, laughing out loud. “THEY ARE MY TOYS, NOT YOURS!” he snarls then, taking out a long whip. “And I will do with them as I see fit!” a gun emerges from his other hand, one with three barrels rather than one. “Now…COME AND DIE, MONSTERS!”

“Hey Honey, come over to the dark side,” the Succubi say with enticing hip-movements, “We have cream!”
The Drill sergeant snaps back. “DON’T BREAK THE LINES MAGGOTS!”

Corruption impossible with: Burly Old Sergeant- Fealty through Screaming

The battle begins with you charging ahead, summoning from the very ground your Cog armor as you jump in the air, the Drill sergeant firing off a trio of bullets that impact and spark against your silver shields, leaving behind gashes and dents.
“COME BACK HERE, BASTARD!”
Your silver claw impacts against the ground of the staircase, but the drill sergeant dodges, firing more bullets that are reflected with grace and ease. You thrust a claw forth, and the sergeant jumps on it, before kicking your armor’s crystalline face and flinging you slightly backward, against the wall —crashing through it and in the room beyond, an empty cafeteria.
“IT’S NOT TIME FOR LUNCH YOU MAGGOT! YOU CAN’T HAVE MORE, OLIVER TWIST!”
Meanwhile, back in the main lounge the bullets of the special forces fire with renewed vigor against your army, many clinking against the Guardogs’ precious metals defenses as behind their shield-like forms the normal cogs hold on to their helmets and snap to one another in Cog-ese.
“FLANK THEM! FLANK COG THEM!”
“THEY GOT JOE!”
“Damn it those lurid bastards killed Kenny!”
“Revenge for the Cogs killed!”
“Fire in the holeeeee!”
“Keep your head down son! We’ll fight through it!”

Chemista merely hears ‘Cogcogcogcogcogcogcogcogcog!” repeated in different pitches and noises.
That’s when the Hunter sound its horn and the Elephantine Wraith brings up his hands charged with eldritch energies.
The sound of hooves mixes with the opening of a portal, as a horde of cannibalistic and angry-looking elephants storms through gripping with their extended and skeletal whip-like proboscis a few of the policemen, who…scream as they are torn apart and carried away, back to whatever hell they came from.
“FOR THE HUNT!” the hunter bellows, “CHARGEEEEEE!”

Snowstar spits out a lance of ice, closing the gaps on the stairs as Cerulean slinks through it to lodge a well-placed punch to the side of another policeman —gripping it and using the man as a human shield as Chemista surfs closer and melts another one into acid with her inner stomach.
“WUFFLE-TIME!” The Wuffle-Cogs exclaim as they soar the air, landing with their metallic extremities against the faces of two unlucky men who end up grinded through their spinning blades.
Then, it’s time for the enemies to counterattack.

It is carnage beyond proportions what follows next.
“Hold the lines!” a Rioter snarls, “FIRE! FIRE! PUSH THEM BACK! ARMOR PIERCING BULLETS LOADED!”
Bullets soar in the air as they swap cartridges and finally, the bullets connect and tear apart at the delicate balances within the Cogs, breaking them apart as they explode in steam and mechanisms, destroying everything there ever was of salvageable from them as a light fog starts to fill the room from their burning remains.
Chemista grips on to Cerulean and brings her back from the front, straight behind one of the guardogs as the defensive cogs form shields to protect the rest of the army.

“Go away monster scum!” a guard screams holding on to his dead buddy, “You monsters shall pay! Kill them! Kill them all!”
The Drill sergeant laughs out loud as he mockingly claps his hand at you.
“Well then buddy, seems the tides have turned! You’re just a maggot after all, you have no…’esprit de corp’ as we say it…you’re just a pathetic bunch of monsters all tied together by bloodlust. I’m not going to let you take the children, and I swear,” his right hand hastily grabs another of his three-barrel guns, “I will be hailed as the hero who killed the Overlord after this!”
You hear Cerulean scream as your Cog armor slowly stands back up, gripping tightly onto a metallic table nearby.
There is something etched on it, something your eyes barely make out.

I don’t want to be a hero…I want a mommy and a daddy, please. C.

You roar as you lift the table out of its hinges, then you bring it down against the ground and pounce on the Drill sergeant.
The man, albeit old, hastily jumps back into the middle of the fray firing at the joints in your cog-like armor. You slam your left fist on the ground, letting the wooden splinters fly in the air before you bellow.
“TO ME, MY COGS!”

The Cogs answer your call.
With a bellowing scream the cogs feast upon the remains of their partners, growing in size and spikes as they charge through the riot shields, breaking them apart one after the other as they impale the men with blood spraying out.
The IT plunges in the middle of them, trembling vividly as if it were under convulsions and ejecting spikes and pikes from its body together with vicious jets of vomit and flyers, all which obscure the visibility of the special forces’ helmets.
A Wuffle Cog twists its body in mid-air and initiates slow-motion, before throwing a blade of his to decapitate an enemy soldier.
Then time returns to normal, as the elephantine wraith smashes both hands down with powerful energies and summons a giant skeletal elephant foot to smash two special forces.

The Blorble detonates, dying and yet at the same time pouring down acid on the enemy forces, melting shields and making the few unlucky ones who were doused enough die from suffocating within their own protective gear.
Coghuahua dances, before gripping a soldier and jumping in mid-air, initiating a jump-backwards flip that ends with the man impaled by an ice spike courtesy of Snowstar.
You roar in fury, before gripping tightly onto the Drill Sergeant’s body with your armour and snarling.
“Who’s winning now, uh?”
The drill sergeant laughs, pointing his gun at you.
“Until the last man dies, WE WILL PERSEVERE!”

One of the soldiers fires his last remaining bullets at Chemista, who lets them pass through her gelatinous body without it even halting her for a second. She stops close to the man, and then calmly grips his neck with her gelatinous hands.
“The human body is filled with fat, proteins and carbs…it will take me quite a bit of gym to keep my line after I eat you,” she smiles then, “But I’m such a glutton!”
The man screams as he is devoured then, leaving behind nothing but its gear that falls on the ground afterwards —covered in goo.
Chemista burps gently. “Ops!”
It’s then, that your armor starts to fall.
Two turns of armor are all it can hold apparently…
Or maybe the bastard damaged it enough to crack it apart.

The moment you end up on the ground, you bring up your staff to block the swinging scimitar of the Drill Sergeant. “They gave me this in the war!” he snarls at you. “I fought Overlords’ minions stronger than you will ever be!”
He kicks at your stomach, sending you to reel back, “Nobody and nothing can stop Justice!” the Sergeant yells, “AND ALL THAT ARE BENEATH ME SHALL BECOME HEROES! FOR I AM THE DRILL SERGEANT!”
A fragment of steel slices the air and nicks the old man in the cheek. Cerulean looks at the drill sergeant with an angry glare, her entire body bubbling in anger.
“LEAVE MY FATHER ALONE YOU…YOU OLD RETARD!”

Distracted by the scream, a Guardog with a white (painted) cape over his head stabs in the back a Special Forces operative, holding his metallic hand over the man’s mouth.
“Cogescat in pacem,” it whispers, before dropping the body on the ground and then running back up on a wall.

The Hydraulic Succubus actually manage to distract another one enough —by doing something unmentionable to the target audience— that the Hunter can easily pierce him in the chest with his lance, before turning his eyes away from the ‘show’ that involves a shower of blood.
“Really,” the Hunter mutters, “Blood is to be drunk, not showered with…difficult to clean the stains afterwards.”
Your staff comes to meet with the Drill Sergeant’s scimitar, as the two of you are locked in a vicious strength contest.

“You will not win, Overlord. Never. We are many, we are mighty, we are just!” the drill Sergeant snarls, “You will not have the children, Overlord! We will not hand over to you their future! Better to see them DIE than corrupted by your forces! A true man was needed to do what many men would never do!”
He spins, slicing forward and forcing you to take a step back before plunging forth with his sword that never meets its intended target, as you sidestep it and bring your elbow against his stomach. Instead of kneeling over however, the man pushes you back and then pounces ahead, jumping in mid-air to strike at you with both hands on his weapon.

The three remaining Special Forces stand back to back, firing blindly ahead of them before unclasping their grenades.
The Guardogs throw themselves against the grenades, as the explosion tears them apart to shrapnel that ends up nicking IT straight in the chest.
The Dark Minion looks at his chest, before falling down on the ground and laying still…and then exploding in a puddle of vomit and alcohol.
You take a step back, avoiding the Drill Sergeant’s swing at your body as you flap your mantle in front of his face and then plunge your staff forth.
“You speak of justice!? Torturing children is never just!” you scream.

You slam the staff into the drill sergeant guts just as the Elephantine Wraith’s realizes something.

“I was just charging energies,” the Wraith remarks, “how many turns passed already? Four? Uhmmm…”
His eyes shine purple.
He murmurs strange and ancient words of power.

Then time winds back, and he slices through the remaining Special Forces with ease before chewing down on their hearts and grumbling. “Sorry…I should have participated a bit more, but I was thinking back at the blood shower of the succubi and got distracted.”
Chemista shakes her head in disbelief.

The Drill Sergeant hisses out blood from its teeth, as it stumbles backwards. “You…you pathetic…” it coughs, falling down and retching blood. “You think…you have won…” it coughs, “But…in the end…you have…” he smiles, and then throws a combat knife at Incognito’s chest. “LOST!”
The combat knife embeds deeply into the chest of Cerulean, who takes it without even flinching as her entire body bubbles with anger —righteous at that—
“You…” she hisses, “THIS IS FOR DAD!”

Then her hand goes straight through the man’s mouth as she lifts him in mid-air, simultaneously wringing his neck and choking him, while melting his organs from the inside out. With a face that betrays a cold, calculative fury —enhanced by the fact she’s probably doing it on purpose to make him suffer more— the combat knife in her body slowly moves in her hand and then down through the man’s throat.
Then, gripping the body, she crashes it down on the ground with her entire mass while screaming.
Blood sprays everywhere as the body of the old drill sergeant snaps like a broken twig through the repeated motions.
“THIS! TAKE THIS! AND THIS! AND THIS! AND THIS! THIS! THIS ! THIS THIS THIS THIS!”
Then she flings the body against the wall, where it cracks, and she exhales in relief.
Finally, she slowly turns around to stare at you, and smiles brightly.
“Hey dad,” she slinks forward slowly, “He didn’t hurt you, right?”
You have half a mind of stating that no, he wasn’t going to hurt you since you do have an armor beneath your mantle but…
Well, she did a good job, so you pat her on the head.
Then you exhale in relief.
Everything is…

“Your evilness,” Chemista remarks hurrying over to your side, “Something’s going on. The…” the walls start to crack and split apart. “I think there was a dead man’s switch on him, your evilness! We…we have to choose,” she mutters then. “There are future-hero children, future-side-kick children or yet-to choose children to save, your evilness…I don’t know how many we’ll be able to save but…your evilness, they are in three different spots of the orphanage and we can’t save them all.”
“How many can we save?” you ask abruptly.
“If we’re lucky, ten per zeppelin.”
“What?” you snarl. “That means…why only twenty?”
“We need to barge in their rooms, your evilness…and we don’t have time to dally around!” she snaps back curtly. “We can’t carry back more, and those who remain will, if they survive, be put under the Heroes control…or we can just kill them all, your evilness,” she remarks. “We can just leave and wait for the orphanage to blow up, then we fire from the zeppelin on the survivors… They’re all humans after all. Killing them all will put a wrench in the Heroes association mechanism but…you have to choose fast.”
“Dad!” Cerulean looks at you wide eyed. “Please! You can’t do this!”
“Cerulean, quiet!” Chemista hisses, before looking at you. “What will it be, your Overlordness?”

Save Twenty-Children? If So, from which of the three ‘branches’?
Kill them all?

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 213