Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259518 times)

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #1230 on: September 22, 2013, 02:50:19 am »

Build more wufflecogs.
Sacrifice what is left of the dead rich people along with a cog and a magic crystal.

+1, because steampunk zombies. also, more cog-minions for gamington. Let's see if he likes them more.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 02:56:25 am by Naryar »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: September 22, 2013, 03:32:27 am »

Build more wufflecogs.
Sacrifice what is left of the dead rich people along with a cog and a magic crystal.
I'd go for guardogs actually. We have the capacity to carry them, for now.
Wufflecogs are better at actual fighting, and there will be a lot of it in this mission.
It's a control mission. Overall, the guardogs will be better at it.

Especially if the overlord goes along, then we might even avoid fighting altoghether.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: September 22, 2013, 08:19:07 am »

Yeah, build guardogs.

And we need more succubi.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1233 on: September 22, 2013, 10:59:05 am »

You build four more guardogs.
Then, you head towards the Sad System.

You then grab the remaining rotten corpses and throw it together with broken cog scraps and a magical crystal.
You clear your throat.

"BY all the souls claimed thus far! Answer my call, evilness incarnated into a compact system of sacrifice and benefit!
Grant me something shiny and that works to smite my foes! Grant me anything that doesn't want to eat me alive or suck my soul out of my body!
Pretty please, give me something lethal!"

The answer is a blind flashing light -really, you should start wearing sunglasses when you perform the summoning- and at the end of it, you stare at what remains.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It's...well, it's...
You stare at a pulsing mountain of flesh mixed with light pale energies that blobs around...it's sort-of like a blob, with a pulsing core of steel and magic, surrounded by flesh melted from all the sides to make it look like a pustule ready to explode.
You have no idea what the hell it is, but it does seem scary enough...or at least, disgusting enough.
"Blorbleblorbleblorble."
"I'll call you Blorble."
You summoned a Blorble!

Current army (if something's missing add it, the Wiki doesn't bite)

Your legs take you to the mission room, where Psysquid awkwardly reads the scrolls and sighs. "Very well," he acquiesces. "Your evilness...here are the following missions."

The city chosen is Supbzzttt Brave City

1) Defeat the HEROES Association Leader. Destruction. "This...well, this is supposed to be the endgame mission your evilness but...we aren't ready yet," Psysquid mutters. "I don't know how it could have possibly been placed here, of all things," Heroic HeroES present. Special Forces present. Security Guards Present. "I really wouldn't even try to think about doing it."
2) Attack the Brave City orphanage. Free the children. Control. Psysquid actually whistles at this one, "Well, they really do care about the children I suppose...'think of children' indeed..." Hero present. Special Forces present. Security present.
3) Tell the world you're back, alive, and still pumping. Mixed. "This is actually the easiest one of the bunch, your evilness," Psysquid remarks. "I mean...it's just spreading around leaflets saying Knighthowl didn't defeat us in the streets...even the Behemoth catfishes could do it...if they hatched, that is." Police present. Low chance of Hero present. Low chance of Special forces present.

Cerulean gazes at you. "Dad? Can I come too if we go to the orphanage?"
Chemista snorts. "Why is there a 'free' the children? They're all future possible heroes," Chemista retorts. "I say we put the increased forces to good use and torch the place down...possibly with the humans still inside."
"That is completely out of our standards!" Gamington bellows. "We must save them!"
Psysquid politely coughs, "How about we just let the evilness that is the Overlord decide? Personally, I think he will choose to mutate them, but what do I know...I'm just prescient," he smiles then. "It's your call, your evilness."

Final words

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: September 22, 2013, 11:24:16 am »

Perhaps we could form EVIL ORPHANS UNITED (Extra-Villainous Inredible L33T Overpowered Radical Pwning Heroic (AHAHAHAHAHAH) Nefarious Secretive United Normal Inedible Transformed Evil Domain)? Except with a more sensible name.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: September 22, 2013, 11:25:46 am »

Oh, a Blorble, it remembers me, I... I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT *Goes to cry around a corner
(Slog R.I.P.)

We only do one mission: the orphanage, but we send all that we have.

Bigger zeppelin:
-Overlord, Psysquid, Snowstar, both Succubi, Hunter, Wraith, fill with guardogs.

Smaller zeppelin:
-Gamington, Coghuahua, 1 guardog and fill the rest with normal cogs.

And also send the wuffle-cogs.

We don't send Cerulean because she will be really sensitive to everything, and we don't want her killing stuff.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: September 22, 2013, 11:30:15 am »

Do mission 2 and only mission 2. Send:
-ourselves with Cerulean and Snowstar/Coghuahua
-Gamington and Coghuahua OR Psysquid with Snowstar
-all 4 dark minions
-2 beastmen
-12 guardogs
-2 wufflecogs

We really do not want to try mission 1 right now. Really, really do not want.

EDIT: Ignore my ramblings, do what Tomcost said, but keep Cerulean with us. She will not kill any random people if we watch her constantly.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 11:32:23 am by Knit tie »

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: September 22, 2013, 11:38:15 am »

I was thinking about the organization of things back when we where discussing Morals. Seems like the practical organization of units are as follow:
police officers = security = mooks
Special Forces = dark minions and monsters
Heroes = dark advisors
THE hero = overlord

If that table is correct, and considering we are both THE HERO and THE OVERLORD then we are unstoppable, unless shadenight pulls something new at us (he could very well do so, since narrative is a real big part of the game... remember how Knighthowl beat Psysquid without effort, and when we fought him he was tired and got one-hit-KO. That's the narrative part i'm talking about).
My point is, we could do the first mission. Using what information we have right now, we may very well be the most overpowered being from the universe. I just think if we do, we will find out we have some secret weakness that someone knows and will get asskicked somehow. But hey, how can we know when the opportunity to utterly break HEROES will show up again?

I just wanted to share this, as I think mission 1 is not out of the table. but my vote goes for mission 2 nevertheless.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1238 on: September 22, 2013, 11:41:35 am »

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: September 22, 2013, 11:43:11 am »

Oh, a Blorble, it remembers me, I... I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT *Goes to cry around a corner
(Slog R.I.P.)
5/27 Never Forget

do what Tomcost said
+1

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: September 22, 2013, 11:52:35 am »

I see. I thought Psysquid only managed to make a small cut during the fight and Knighthowl got "magically" tired. I see now that the small injuries Psysquid inflicted got him in a self-destructive state, so he came to us almost dead.
I just think we could win mission 1, but it's kind of a blind bet. It's endgame even if we lose, since we will be captured and killed. And I'm not looking forward to finishing this awesome game this soon.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: September 22, 2013, 11:54:07 am »

Don't go personally and don't send Cerulean. Other than that, what Tomcost said.

Seriously guys, overlords shouldn't be running all over the place like this. We have minions so we don't have to go out personally like this.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: September 22, 2013, 11:56:15 am »

We are going because it's personal. We go on personal missions.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: September 22, 2013, 12:00:06 pm »

At this point almost all of our missions are getting personal. I can't but feel like we're running around taking a bunch of unnecessary risks for relatively little gain.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: September 22, 2013, 12:09:16 pm »

Let's see in which missions did we go:
-Asylum
-Buying the tv station (this was unnecessary)
-Probably something else that I can't recall
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 213