Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 254169 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2013, 04:40:18 pm »

We don't want another dark advisor (which a hero will likely result in).

However, we did need a new power reactor, did we? A forsaken child should do nicely.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2013, 04:44:12 pm »

I was going to suggest something, but then I asked myself "Why are we being evil when we could run a mega-corp and make a profit out of helping the heroes fight villainy?" and so I'm not letting myself say anything until the magical girl issue is sorted.

Apart from my continued support of goo-mutagen. THINK OF THE POTENTIAL ADORABLENESS! She will not reject us if she is adorable. We don't want to anger the heroes too much, but we want the girl on our side. Being turned to goo would probably stop her from rejoining the old team, too.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2013, 04:45:39 pm »

I was going to suggest something, but then I asked myself "Why are we being evil when we
could run a mega-corp and make a profit out of helping the heroes fight villainy?"

Because we're evil. Money is just a tool, not an end.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2013, 04:46:07 pm »

I was going to suggest something, but then I asked myself "Why are we being evil when we
could run a mega-corp and make a profit out of helping the heroes fight villainy?"

Because we're evil. Money is just a tool, not an end.

MY EVIL FUZZYNESS HAS BEEN RESTORED

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2013, 04:56:04 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Chemista has all the mutagens you might need ready. You just need to tell her with what to start.

You nod at the Succubus, who happily saunters off with the Magical Girl. She'll probably properly convert her soon.

Scratch that, she's already converted.

Utterly Broken and You! Why the Frail and the Weak make Evil sweet!

You then have the eight missing Cogs rebuilt. Really...they always break those guys!

You put the Luxurious items around your lair. Your advisors approve. You approve.

You are still in downkeep. Do you Wish to Mutate the Magical Girl? Do you Wish to Keep her and if so, as a Dark Minion, Dark Side-Kick of a Dark Advisor, Dark Advisor, or Mook or even Creature? -Attention, Downgrading may give serious health side-effects to the individual in question.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2013, 04:59:53 pm »

Apply goo mutagen. Give a sidekick to Chemista. C'mon, she's both most suitable and most deserving (although don't tell the others that second one).

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2013, 05:01:38 pm »

Apply goo mutagen. Give a sidekick to Chemista

+1

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2013, 05:18:14 pm »

I wanted to send her back half-converted to corrupt the others, but I don't know if it's still possible... If I understand well she's 100% converted, and the cunning plan might not work.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2013, 05:25:35 pm »

Apply goo mutagen. Give a sidekick to Chemista

+1
I don't like too much the goo part, but, well, +1...

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2013, 05:28:56 pm »

Might want to watch out with that. They might become inseperable.

I stand by my Magical Girl Powercore idea. It'll allow us to do 2 missions at once.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2013, 05:32:14 pm »

Their powers come from staying together. With one less, they are insignificant.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2013, 05:36:28 pm »

Their powers come from staying together. With one less, they are insignificant.
Souls are always a good powersource.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2013, 05:36:55 pm »

Umm, does that work in this universe?

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2013, 05:46:55 pm »

Chemista actually likes the idea.
"Oh, it will be like having a child! Only, without having to worry much about it," she turns thoughtfully to Cerulean. "Your name is Cerulean, right?"

"Y-Yes," the girl squeaks, holding tightly onto the plushie of a Hydraulic Succubus. She is twelve, and her hair and eyes are like her name 'Cerulean'.

"Very well! This won't hurt a bit, trust me! I'm a Doctor!"

Cerulean fidgets, "Ehi...what was that shot about? Vaccination?" then her skin begins to pulse. "Ah...it's warm...what..."
Her skin trembles, and just as suddenly stills. "What is--"
The next moment she 'drops' on the ground in a puddle of Cerulean Goo, before carefully reforming into a humanoid shapely that only vaguely reminds of her original human appearance.
"W-What have you done to me!?" she screams, looking at her now half-transparent hands. "I'm...I'm a monster!"
"We have a clear non human policy here," Chemista replies. "Now, his Evil Overlordness will have you as my side-kick! Don't worry, there will be quite a few benefits including bonuses and a nice room. The lair's filled with empty rooms that just want an Upgrade done to them anyway."
"B-But...But what about school?"
"Oh, I'll tutor you! You'll become extremely intelligent in no time! You're my daughter now, my Dna is in your body, so you're mine!"
"Ah...really?" her eyes shine.
"Yes," the next moment, Cerulean tackles her in a hug.
You stare at the scene of Goo-Girl against Goo-Girl for a single moment, then quietly turn and leave.
You'll stare at the Cog-Minions for a while to calm down.
Bad thoughts. Bad thoughts!
The Hydraulic Succubus weren't enough, were they!?
Bad thoughts!
Stay down and go to the corner, bad thoughts!

"Overlord...psst, overlord..." a voice attracts your attention. You turn and stare at Lord Gamington, who carefully looks around before gesturing for you to move closer. "I think this mission was a set-up to get me killed," he adds. "I mean...doesn't Squid-guy have always an inkling of what the level of difficulty of a mission is? What if he lied to get me in a bad spot?"
You ponder over this...it might just be. "It's just a theory your evilness. I don't have proof but...really, I think he doesn't even like to dance!"
That is certainly not your concern, but you refrain from saying that.
Lord Gamington then disappears in the shadows again...actually, he just starts to dash in another direction while humming the Mission Impossible-Evil Dies theme.

It is still Downkeep. Do you want to investigate on the matter? Or if not, do you want to proceed to the next day or do anything else?

The Soul and You!
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2013, 05:58:58 pm »

Spoiler: Ninja'd (click to show/hide)

Ninja'd - But we could do something with / towards the rest of the magical-girl team, now that we have a member of them. Might create a heroic hero out of one of them, but we'll take that risk.

Else, it really seems to hint at Psysquid being of malicious intent - how about we turn the stakes on him.

Fuel the Fear! - a covered cover-mission of uncovering intentions!

We tell the other two that we want to project Lord Gamingtons image a bit, as his victory against those magical girls was something in and off itself. Now if he only had not lost those minions... eh, we disgress. If Psysquid gives us another status, we instead send HIM unto the easiest mission. How does that sound, eh?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 213