Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: FLY ME TO THE MOON: LOYALTIES CASCADED: 1  (Read 9623 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: FLY ME TO THE MOON
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2013, 10:11:09 am »

respawn, reclaim harpoon gun, reel in the moon
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 10:25:20 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2013, 02:19:32 pm »

Get more taikonaut training, then.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2013, 03:43:36 pm »

Acquire space capsule, mount auger drill. Attach to side of likely-looking contestant. Piggy-back o. Their success.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2013, 04:02:14 pm »

Strut space itself, and the pull on it, hopefully pulling the kerbals to me. Then strut myself to their ship.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2013, 04:02:26 pm »

Jump in my ship. Go get the moon.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2013, 10:04:30 pm »

Use some of my Kickstarter funds to paint fire decals on my rocket and then provide pledge benefits to my donors.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FLY ME TO THE MOON: ADVENTURES IN SPACE FAILURES
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2013, 02:39:18 pm »

Full speed ahead!

[1] YOU REACH 15 LIGHTSPEEDS AND ENTER PLAID. THE WARP SUBSEQUENTLY THROWS YOU OUT OF ITSELF AND WITHIN SECONDS YOU'RE CRASHING DOWN ON EINSTEIN'S GRAVE. SECONDS BEFORE YOU ARE OBLITERATED, YOU NOTICE SOMETHING INSIDE THE GRAVE IS SPINNING. RESPAWN?

respawn, reclaim harpoon gun, reel in the moon

[3] SINCE YOU ASKED NICELY. [1] THE HARPOON GUN BURSTS INTO TREATS! YOU EAT THEM AND DIE OF MERCURY POISONING. RESPAWN? [1] THE MOON VIOLENTLY CHICKEN DANCES THE PROJECTILE OUT OF ITSELF. IT CRASHES INTO YOUR CORPSE. YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY INCESSANT CACKLING.

Get more taikonaut training, then.

[5] YOUR SPACEMANNINGSHIP HAS BEEN AMPLIFIED WITH GREAT EFFICIENCY. +33% SPACE TRAINING.

Acquire space capsule, mount auger drill. Attach to side of likely-looking contestant. Piggy-back o. Their success.

[5] YOU ARE NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF A SPACE CAPSULE. [2] IT DOESN'T HAVE A DRILL EXPANSION SLOT! GEE GOLLY, JAXA SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THIS AGES AGO. [1v6] YOU TRY STRUTTING YOUR CAPSULE TO [6] LENGLON, YET THE BOOGEYMAN OPPOSE YOU! [3v5] YOU GET SLIGHTLY BRUISED AND YOUR CAPSULE'S WINDSHIELD IS CRACKED, BUT YOU'LL BE FINE.

Strut space itself, and the pull on it, hopefully pulling the kerbals to me. Then strut myself to their ship.

[2] UNFORTUNATELY, YOU ARE UNABLE TO FUCK WITH PHYSICS HARD ENOUGH TO ACCOMPLISH THIS TASK. [5] STRUTTING TO THEIR SHIP HOWEVER TURNS OUT TO BE A TRIVIAL TASK.

Jump in my ship. Go get the moon.

[6] YOU JUMP RIGHT INTO AN US CARRIER AND [1] GET SHOT IN THE FACE. THAT WENT SPLENDIDLY. RESPAWN?

Use some of my Kickstarter funds to paint fire decals on my rocket and then provide pledge benefits to my donors.

[3] YOUR MEDIOCRITY HAS A GENEERICALLY TRIUMPHANT RETURN AS YOU IMBUE THE SPIRIT OF A RICER CAR IN YOUR SHIP. [1] ONE OF THE DONORS REQUESTS YOUR VITAL FLUIDS AS A PLEDGE BENEFIT. YOU GLADLY COMPLY. MINUTES LATER, DOZENS OF OTHERS WANT THE SAME, AND YOU CAN'T HELP BUT COMPLY. THIS KILLS YOU. RESPAWN?

Quote from: Kerbals
Well then. Moonwards we go! Wait, what's that..?

[5] YOU FIRE THE MAIN ENGINES AND SLOWLY BEGIN LEAVING LOW EARTH ORBIT. YOU WILL REACH SPACESIDE NEXT TURN. [6v1] MOMENTS LATER YOU NOTICE A ROGUE CRAFT STRUTTED ONTO YOURS AND SEND ONE OF YOUR CREW TO INVESTIGATE!

SPACE BOARDING! KERBALS VS SQUIDGEN:
[4] JEREMIAH THE ENGINEER IS SELECTED FOR THE TASK, ARMED WITH A [6] TACTICAL STRUT RIFLE. [3, 2v4] DUE TO SPACE WIND YOU ARE UNABLE TO WALK YOUR WAY FURTHER THAN HALF PAST THE LINKING STRUT.

Quote from: NASA
DID YOU FIND THE STRUTS YET HOW LONG CAN IT TAKE

[2] THE STRUTS REMAIN FIRMLY OUTSIDE YOUR GRASP.

Spoiler: STATUS (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2013, 02:42:29 pm »

OK, FORGET THIS, NUKE THE MOON INTO OBLIVION
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2013, 02:59:23 pm »

Begin clever plan.

Obtain a copy of Portal 2. Be an awesome inventor.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2013, 03:12:14 pm »

Hide from the kerbals!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2013, 03:25:31 pm »

Ask the Chinese to send me on a moon mission.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2013, 03:35:12 pm »

Pull up my socks and jump right to the moon!
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2013, 08:36:18 pm »

Respawn on the moon.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2013, 12:19:41 am »

Respawn then hire Capsule Corp (Dragon Ball Z) to build me one of their spaceships.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2013, 03:14:45 am »

If respawn is neccesary, as it likely is, respawn within mecha, then GO-GO-MEGA-MECHA-FUSION-FLAMING-HEARTS-POWER MEGAZORD GO! If not, then reassemble self. No need to arrive at the moon looking like a mess, is there?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5