Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: FLY ME TO THE MOON: LOYALTIES CASCADED: 1  (Read 9629 times)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: FLY ME TO THE MOON
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 06:24:28 pm »

Shoot the kerbals down !
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 06:24:29 pm »

Hire russians, take over area 51

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 06:25:00 pm »

Go to Japan. Go to cosplay cafe. Ogle maids. Remember why came to Japan. Go back to ogling. Remember again. Go recruit whiny japanese kid and his giant spoilers kindamecha.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2013, 06:38:06 pm »

Become taikonaut!

((This insight will prove valuable, and is sure to give me a massive boost over the competition.))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2013, 07:21:30 pm »

What is this "distance" my rockets keep flying into? Strut it together, make it a rocket, and follow kerbals.

[4] YOU THROW A STRUT AT THE HORIZON. IT LATCHES ON. [3] THE ROCKET IS TOO LONG. YOU WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL BOOSTERS IF YOU WANT TO GET MOONSIDE, BUT YOU'RE FOLLOWING THE KERBALS, GAINING AN ALTITUDE OF [5] 70 KILOMETERS.

Lift off in a generic manner that doesn't get recorded because it isn't interesting.

[2] THE ROCKET TURNS OUT TO BE AN OVERSIZED JUDGE DREDD VOICEBOARD. YOU SUCCESSFULLY PRESS THE RED "I AM THE LAW" BUTTON. THIS TURNS OUT TO BE VERY EXCITING, INTENSE AND SPECIAL. SEVERAL NEWS AGENCIES APPEAR IN HELICOPTERS AND REPORT ON THE SITUATION LIVE.

Fire upon the moon! then start reeling it in. recruit sharks to help pull it in

[4] YOU FIRE AT THE MOON! [1v3] THE MOON ORBITS OUT OF THE WAY, MOCKING YOUR AIM. [6] YOU RECRUIT THE SHARKS! THEY INTERPRET YOUR ORDERS AS EATING YOUR LEGS. THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL.

Go to Mars. Ask Martians to help me go to the moon.

[2] YOU FORGET HOW TO SPACE MOMENTARILY. [5] YOU ASK A LOCAL MARTIAN COSPLAYER FOR HELP. SHE DIRECTS YOU TO THAILAND. HUH.

Shoot the kerbals down !

[3v6] AS YOU FIRE AN ANTI-AIR MISSILE, A SPENT SOLID ROCKET BOOSTER [5v1] SLAPS YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE. THIS KILLS YOU. RESPAWN?

Hire russians, take over area 51

[1] THE RUSSIANS ARE GRAVELY INSULTED BY THE AMOUNT OF VODKA OFFERED. BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO YOU. ALSO, YOU DIE. RESPAWN?

Go to Japan. Go to cosplay cafe. Ogle maids. Remember why came to Japan. Go back to ogling. Remember again. Go recruit whiny japanese kid and his giant spoilers kindamecha.

[2] YOU BLEW ALL THE CASH ON POCKY, DONKLORD. IT WAS STALE TOO. [4] UNFAZED, YOU PUT ON YOUR FINEST HAT AND HEAD TO A COSPLAY CAFE. [2] MOTHER OF GOD THEY'RE ALL WEARING SLENDERMAN OUTFITS [4] YOU SIR WANTED TO GO TO SPACE. IT'S RIGHT IN THE OP AND WE'RE NOT EVEN PAST THREE PAGES [2] AND THE BARTENDER'S DOING HIS/HER BEST BRIDGET IMPRESSION AND SOMEONE'S HITTING ON HIM/HER OH MAN [5] WHOA LOOK AT THAT NERD FUCKING AROUND WITH SPIRALS AND SHIT. YOU GRAB HIM BY THE SHOULDER AND PULL HIM ALONG, BECAUSE FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOVIES.

Become taikonaut!

((This insight will prove valuable, and is sure to give me a massive boost over the competition.))

[3] THE CHINESE GLADLY TRAIN YOU IN THE ARTS OF SPACE. +15% SPACE TRAINING.

Quote from: Kerbals
Alright, we got this. Pull a polar, we're going for a sling here.

[5] THE KERBALS REMAIN IN CONTROL OF THE CRAFT AS THEY SKILLFULLY TURN THEIR ORBIT INTO A POLAR ONE. [6v3] A PREVIOUSLY FIRED ROCKET HITS THEM STRAIGHT IN THE COCKPIT, DESTROYING IT! [3] THE KERBALS DON EVA SUITS AND SWITCH TO MANUAL CONTROL!

Spoiler: STATUS (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 07:33:33 pm by LordSlowpoke »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2013, 07:30:20 pm »

Use synapse to mesh all Martians together to make a bioship to get to the Orion system. Ask for help to get to the moon.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2013, 07:33:58 pm »

Take advantage of my new found popularity to gather funds for building an even better rocket ship with new minions.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2013, 07:41:07 pm »

respawn, acquire all of the vodka, buy out all of russia

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 07:59:28 pm »

First step down, now for the second step of fulfilling my super special unique check-list for beating this.

Search CHINESE Ebay for a method of leaving the atmosphere.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 09:13:03 pm »

Using struts, strut myself to the kerbal rocket, and fix it with struts! Struts are the new duct tape

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 09:14:41 pm »

Fire at the moon again! warn the sharks that they'll be fired if they eat part of me again! have the sharks help reel the moon in!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2013, 10:01:57 pm »

Use shrinkray to shrink the moon in a way that is so totally not based on Despicable Me.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2013, 11:27:06 pm »

Go recruit the other whiny japanese teenager with a kinda mecha.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2013, 08:30:02 am »

Use synapse to mesh all Martians together to make a bioship to get to the Orion system. Ask for help to get to the moon.

[4] YOU MESH A GRAND TOTAL OF FIVE MARTIANS TOGETHER. HARD TO FIND THEM ON EARTH YOU KNOW. [4] AFTER ENGAGING WARP DRIVE, YOU WILL ARRIVE IN THE MEISSA SYSTEM IN [4] 2 TURNS.

Take advantage of my new found popularity to gather funds for building an even better rocket ship with new minions.

[5] YOUR KICKSTARTER IS WILDLY SUCCESSFUL. YOU EARN 6 TRILLION RUBLES AND A FUTON. [3] YOUR NEW MINIONS SLEEP ON THE JOB, BUT A ROCKETSHIP IS COMPLETED.

respawn, acquire all of the vodka, buy out all of russia

[1] YOU ACQUIRE ALL OF THE VODKA. IT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY BOOTLEGGED AND CONTAINS GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF METHANOL. YOU TASTE IT AND GET RUN OVER BY A PASSING STAMPEDE OF RHINOS. ALSO, YOU DIE. RESPAWN?

First step down, now for the second step of fulfilling my super special unique check-list for beating this.

Search CHINESE Ebay for a method of leaving the atmosphere.

[2] THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CHINESE EBAY. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING.

Using struts, strut myself to the kerbal rocket, and fix it with struts! Struts are the new duct tape

[2] THE KERBALS ARE TOO FAR AWAY!

Fire at the moon again! warn the sharks that they'll be fired if they eat part of me again! have the sharks help reel the moon in!

[5] THE MOON IS ONCE MORE UNDER THE HARPOON'S ASSAULT. [5v2] THE HARPOON STRIKES THE MOON IN THE REGOLITH, BRUISING IT! [4] IT LODGES IN THE WOUND SECURELY! [1] THE SHARKS WILL HAVE NONE OF THIS NONSENSE. THEY REBEL AND EAT YOU WHOLE. THIS KILLS YOU. RESPAWN?

Use shrinkray to shrink the moon in a way that is so totally not based on Despicable Me.

[4] A SHRINKRAY IS PRODUCED! IT FIRES! [6v4] CRITICAL HIT! THE MOON IS SHRUNK! [5] IT IS NOW THE SIZE OF PLUTO! IT BEGINS TO SPIN WILDLY!

Go recruit the other whiny japanese teenager with a kinda mecha.

[6] YOU RECRUIT ALL THE TEENAGERS! THEY DUMP YOUR MECHAS ON TOP OF YOU! YOU ARE CURRENTLY CRUSHED! THIS IS GENERALLY UNPLEASANT.

Quote from: Kerbals
NOT DIE HORRIBLY

[4] YOU STABILIZE THE SHIP USING GINORMOUS AMOUNTS OF SPARE STRUTS.

[6] MEANWHILE, AT NASA...
-EY JAMES DID YOU LOOK AT THE MOON RECENTLY
-NO WHAT THE FUCK'S WRONG WITH IT AGAIN
-I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA IT'S SPINNING AND SHIT
-DID YOU TRY TURNING IT OFF AND ON AGAIN
-FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DOES ANYONE REPLACE BATTERIES AROUND HERE
-WHAT IS THE REMOTE FUCKED
-WHERE IS IT EVEN
-FUCK IT GET THE STRUTS WE'RE GOING MOONSIDE

NASA ENTERS THE MOON RACE!

Spoiler: STATUS (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2013, 08:44:08 am »

Full speed ahead!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5