Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27

Author Topic: ~ Lost (Co-op Forum RPG) - Where Are We? ~  (Read 17659 times)

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Lost - (Co-op Forum RPG) ~
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2013, 08:25:49 pm »

╣Mysterious Cavern, Time: Day? | Full Party╠

Some of you begin to awaken to the sunlight pouring in through the hole in the roof of the cavern, and it takes you a long time to take in your surroundings... Where are you?..

Before you lies the wreckage of the ship, bits of wood strewn about everywhere, and the ship itself seemingly jutting out from the cavern wall. It's a bizarre sight.

You, yourselves seem completely unharmed, though your clothes, armour, and weapons have certainly seen better days, and some of you are certain you're missing things - At least you're alive.

Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61829979/Lost/MysteriousCave001.png

Clair Starward
Gayle
Bekter Ramos
Caboose
Ket
Edgar
Nixor Unconscious

((Random Note))
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Lost (Co-op Forum RPG) - Where Are We? ~
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2013, 08:37:34 pm »

Caboose wanders over to the ship to check for any decent wood that can be salvaged.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2013, 08:41:31 pm »

Edgar heads twards Nixor to see if he can patch them up.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2013, 08:45:39 pm »

Caboose and Edgar are the first to rise. Caboose wordlessly wanders towards the ship in search of wood, and there's definitely wood - plenty of it. Probably more than he could ever need, for whatever he thinks he needs wood for right now.

Edgar on the other hand, approaches Nixor - who appears to be uninjured, but he's either unconscious or he sleeps like a boulder.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2013, 08:54:11 pm »

Rummaging through the wood, Caboose looks for a piece about the length of the staff he's carrying.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2013, 08:54:41 pm »

Looking around in confusion for a moment Bekter then snaps to his senses and quickly begins digging through the wreckage in the area looking for anything useful.

Search for useful objects, especially new daggers, armor or supplies and equipment to maintain his own.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 09:09:46 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2013, 08:55:41 pm »

(aww yiss aninimouse rpgs, PTW)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2013, 01:33:51 am »

Gayle first looks for any injured, just because she was not does not mean they aren't, then she does a quick survey of the area

Survey the area
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2013, 01:52:30 am »

Bekter, likely sure that something is very, very wrong - immediately runs off to the ship after Caboose, searching through the wreckage for a better weapon, armour, anything...

Surprisingly enough, there's almost nothing of interest contained within the rubble itself - not even any bodies. Where are the crew? You think there were even other passengers too.

Most of the crates are still sealed, and the only object of interest immediately visible outside of the crates is a large mess of rope lying mostly above the rubble in the back.

Gayle rises as well, making sure no one is injured. The big, muscular guy is still fast asleep - and the others who have risen haven't spoken a single word, but it looks like everyone is perfectly okay.

You're in a large, dark, cavern. The only source of light is a hole through the roof of the cavern, which sunlight is now pouring through.
There's the ship, or what's left of it - The front half, sticking out from an alcove in the cavern wall. The roof of the cavern is quite far above you throughout most of the visible room, at least 50 feet or so, though it lowers above the remains of the ship. It looks like there may be another 'layer' of walkable space above you, to the right of the ship, but it's pretty high up. It's also too dark to try and look for a place to climb up to it.
Just to the left of the ship, you can just barely make out a tunnel leading somewhere else in the cavern.
And to the right, you can tell there's more space to the room, but it's too far from the sunlight to make anything out.

Caboose finds a few planks lying around that are all more or less the same length as his staff.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 01:54:24 am by Aninimouse »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2013, 01:54:17 am »

Ok we need light Gayle says to herself

Memorise both my light spells
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2013, 02:11:35 am »

Use my dagger to open up the crates, take the rope.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2013, 02:15:19 am »

Caboose secures one of the staff-length logs to his person, then begins piling whatever dry pieces of wood he can find under the opening for someone to potentially light a fire with.
Done with that, Caboose hops onto the ship, checking for signs anyone may have left

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2013, 02:15:40 am »

Wake up.  Explore surroundings.

((Sorry for the lateness and point allocation, if it's alright, I'll leave it like it is, I'm really too tired to mix and match stuff right now.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2013, 02:40:14 am »

Clair shakes "My head..." she look up "Huh."

Memorize Lesser Regeneration
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2013, 02:50:24 am »

((Well, fix it soon. Even if it's just putting 4 in each of the two skills you have already. Also, unless you're okay with Orange, you can pick a new colour to be represented by on the maps and such.))

Nixor finally stirs awake, looking around at his surroundings. He learns nothing more than Gayle had. ((See my last post for that, if you haven't already.))

Gayle sits down in the sunlight, beginning to meditate to prepare her Spells.

Clair wakes up as well, and seeing the others milling about, seems to decide to begin preparing some spells of her own.

Bekter goes to take the rope, but, it's quite a lot of rope. Not only would it be quite heavy, but he'd have no where to carry it unless he wrapped it around himself.

With a good bit of work, and some time, he manages to open two of the crates using a dagger.
The first contains a great number of broken clay tankards, though it looks like there might be a few that survived, they probably aren't the most useful of supplies you could have found.
The second contains a small set of iron pots. Maybe a bit more useful, but quite a bit large and heavy.

Caboose, after securing one of the wooden planks to his back, begins looking through the wood. Most of it is actually completely dry, so he walks around the side of the ship, climbing up onto it. There don't appear to be any signs left by survivors, or any sign of survivors.
It looks like the room(s) under the forecastle may have survived, and there's a set of stairs leading downwards (Albeit at an odd angle) into darkness.

It takes some time, but Bekter manages to open another two crates.
Within one are two Shovels and a Miner's Pick, within the other are a few boxes of candles.

By now, Gayle has managed to prepared Create Light, and Clair has prepared Lesser Regeneration, though as it turns out, no one seems to be injured.

Clair Starward Spells
Gayle Spells
Bekter Ramos
Caboose Spells
Ket
Edgar
Nixor
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 02:52:48 am by Aninimouse »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27