Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27

Author Topic: ~ Lost (Co-op Forum RPG) - Where Are We? ~  (Read 17657 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Lost (Co-op Forum RPG) - Where Are We? ~
« Reply #330 on: September 30, 2013, 11:02:41 pm »

((What basket? and you still said nothing at all to my query not even an insulting negatory))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 01, 2013, 03:06:34 am »

Clair catchs up with the rest(north I think)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 01, 2013, 05:00:59 am »

(( Dude did you even read the list I did of what was in the crates? Or the posts when I searched the crates? I found a load of wicker baskets. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 01, 2013, 12:13:09 pm »

((Well, to be fair - carrying everything around in baskets would be a bit awkward. :P))
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 01, 2013, 12:33:10 pm »

(( True but it would allow for carrying since when I opened up the first thing they did was insult me which has pretty much killed the chances of me being a team player any time soon. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 01, 2013, 12:52:07 pm »

((Where were you insulted, exactly? Caboose said hating mages was pathetic, but only after you were deliberately rude to the shapeshifter fox woman.))
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 01, 2013, 02:39:49 pm »

(( He didn't even say that was pathetic. He said wallowing around in self pity over his own misfortune was. ))
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 01, 2013, 02:43:27 pm »

(( Which I classify under insult for somebody who hates everyone on instinct. Nobody had a single nice thing to say to him. ))
Caine's law.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 01, 2013, 02:46:50 pm »

((Hey, guys - This thread is here for a reason dammit. :P http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=130400.0 ))
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 01, 2013, 02:54:50 pm »

"Makes sense a half demon would be fireblooded. Wait for me, dear Kuzak has. " Ket swung her sword to rest on her shoulder, walking next to the kitsune.
"Tell me about your home, Gayle. I spent my life in the Iron City. I wish to know more about the world."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 07:26:02 am by GiglameshDespair »

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 02, 2013, 11:32:41 am »

╔══════CharSheets═══════════════════════════════════════════[Location]══════╗
Bekter Ramos (119/136 Health)
Nixor (123/133 Health) (4/5 Healing Surges)
Edgar (20 Bolts Remaining)
Clair Starward Spells (107/112 Health) (20 Arrows Remaining)
Gayle Spells (10/15 Mana) Fox Form
Ket (97/130 Health) (4/5 Healing Surges)
Caboose Spells (10/11 Mana)
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Clair, Gayle, Ket and Caboose make their way through the tunnel and join the others on the surface.

An small plant growing next to the tunnel's mouth catches Gayle's eye. It's something she doesn't think she's ever seen before. The plant is red in colour, and appears leafless, made up of only various tiny branches sticking out from the stem and each other at various sharp and random angles.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 02, 2013, 12:02:33 pm »

Bekter vanishes back into the cave returning a few minutes later with the alchem kit in the second bag and follows the group if they move out.

Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 02, 2013, 02:18:46 pm »

"Is that a tower over there?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 02, 2013, 02:23:20 pm »

Ket snorted in a most unladylike manner. "That's not much of a tower. The Skyclawing Keep back in the Iron City is tall enough it scrapes the clouds themselves. That is a stump."

A thought occured to her. " Why would you build a tower in a chasm, though? That defeats the purpose of such a thing... unless it leads to the top of the clifffs. We should go there."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 02, 2013, 02:38:58 pm »

((I think that is just the base we see...))
"Really? What materials do they use to keep THAT up? Or do they just cheat and use magic?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27