Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27

Author Topic: ~ Lost (Co-op Forum RPG) - Where Are We? ~  (Read 17660 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Lost (Co-op Forum RPG) - Where Are We? ~
« Reply #315 on: September 23, 2013, 05:55:27 pm »

Thank you Ket, and my kind was not exactly looked well upon where I come from, but I proved to them that I was no trouble-maker, you could too
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 23, 2013, 06:06:04 pm »

Ket laughed at the bandits words. "I suppose that is true, though under different circumstances I would be executing you as well. A strange time this is for all of us, no?"

She nodded to the kitsune. "The Ferrum Knights always repay their debts, miss kuzak has, whether it is blood, gold, or honour. Do not worry about it."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 23, 2013, 06:12:52 pm »

" Prove I'm not trouble? I was declared a danger to every living being before I could walk. The only reason I survived is because I got good at staying out of sight until I was old enough to defend myself.

Nobody is interested in if I'm trouble or not, all they care about is that I have demon blood.

I've met very few people who could see beyond that, so I hide my face for my own safety and because if they know then they come after me and I have to kill them to defend myself. I'm tired of looking over my shoulder and killing people for no good reason.
"
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 23, 2013, 06:22:43 pm »

"Then why did you continue? Why not die in combat rather than skulk in shadows? A champion is accepted, even a half-demon. A assassin is not.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 23, 2013, 06:27:34 pm »

" The same reason everybody else does, I don't want to die. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 23, 2013, 06:31:25 pm »

"There is nothing to fear from death in battle. The afterlife of warriors is nothing but fighting and feasting in the Iron Halls to await the battle at the end of days. Fear dying in your sleep more, as you will wander the Twilight Forest for eternity."

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 30, 2013, 05:05:18 pm »

Apologies for the big wait, I don't foresee any reason for me to disappear again in the near future though.

╔══════CharSheets═══════════════════════════════════════════[Location]══════╗
Clair Starward Spells (107/112 Health) (18 Arrows Remaining)
Gayle Spells (10/15 Mana) Fox Form, Hidden
Bekter Ramos (119/136 Health)
Nixor (123/133 Health) (4/5 Healing Surges)
Caboose Spells (10/11 Mana)
Ket (97/130 Health) (4/5 Healing Surges)
Edgar (18 Bolts Remaining)
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Aside from everything else that has gone on in the DM's absence:

Bekter takes one of the Shortswords, the Longsword, and cuts off a good chunk of meat from one ofthe goblin corpses.

Ket takes the second Shortsword, and easily removes the two copper spearheads.

Edgar takes the Wooden Buckler, and the remaining Throwing Axe.

Gayle takes the potion, unfortunately - The alchemical gear that was found near the ship would be too much to carry without a backpack or the like. However, she also can't see it all wandering off anywhere on its own any time soon.

Nixor creeps off into the Northern tunnel, alone - eventually being greeted by bright daylight at the end of the tunnel ahead. This must be a way to the surface!
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 30, 2013, 05:53:21 pm »

Hey, uhh, whoever has the backpacks, can you pick up the alchemy stuff back there, also give one of them to someone else. WHY are you trying to carry both?
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 30, 2013, 07:03:52 pm »

"EVERYONE!  THERE'S A WAY OUT!", shouted the far too loud Nixor.

Head on through. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 30, 2013, 07:09:19 pm »

"Allright..."
Edgar follows slowly, keeping his bow in hand.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 30, 2013, 07:13:24 pm »

Bekter walks off up to the surface.

Bekter angry at the way he was spoken to ignores whats asked of him and walks off towards the surface.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:59:46 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 30, 2013, 09:03:56 pm »

╔══════CharSheets═══════════════════════════════════════════[Location]══════╗
Bekter Ramos (119/136 Health)
Nixor (123/133 Health) (4/5 Healing Surges)
Edgar (18 Bolts Remaining)
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Nixor has emerged from the cavern, the open, blue - cloudless sky above his head once again. However, this is hardly a peaceful forest.

Map

He stands on a ridge midway down a very deep ravine. The air is very dry, and it's quite hot... It's then that Nixor realizes that the sun is very low in the sky, nearly concealed behind the cliffs above. Wasn't it midday only a few minutes ago?..

The drop further down into the ravine seems very, very far. It's too dark to make out any details of what might lie below.

To the Southeast, there are the ruins of what looks like it was once a very large tower. It's much shorter than it must have once been, and only reaches halfway up the ravine's walls.

There don't appear to be any signs of life, it's actually eerily silent here.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 30, 2013, 10:30:41 pm »

Turning around, the wrestler beamed at his new friends.  "Hello there!  Glad to see you lot.  You all done bickering down there?", he says, with a cheerful grin.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 30, 2013, 10:31:26 pm »

Gayle follows

Damn, half demon hogging all the backpacks.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 30, 2013, 11:01:25 pm »

(( You could have carried it in a basket you know. ))
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27