Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: ~ Lost (Co-op Forum RPG) - Where Are We? ~  (Read 17661 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Lost (Co-op Forum RPG) - Where Are We? ~
« Reply #300 on: September 23, 2013, 09:39:26 am »

Are you a vegetarian then?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 23, 2013, 09:43:59 am »

Bekter gets a piece of the goblin flesh out of his pack and lifts his mask enough to bite a piece off leaving the blood to run down his chin while keeping the mask in a position to hide his face.

"No, my kind has a bad history with hunters."
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 23, 2013, 09:46:08 am »

I am sorry, I like the twilight, but that's from what kind I am, I will try to be more sensitive to your past, but please do not disparage my path
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 23, 2013, 09:49:14 am »

"If you had upset me I'd be eating you mage, not this thing.

My kind does not get upset like any of yours would. We get angry, then we get revenge.
"

He then sucks the blood from his fingers and replaces his mask.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 09:56:16 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 23, 2013, 11:13:54 am »

"So what is your kind, shadowed-one? And the kuzak has has helped me. Do not threaten her. I do not fear one who hides his face behind a mask."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 23, 2013, 11:49:55 am »

"I did not threaten, I explained.
Us Demons of the Darkness do not get upset, we get angry and that which angers us we kill.
"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:58:02 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 23, 2013, 12:27:35 pm »

Edgar looks a tiny bit confused and scared by the conversation, and thus decides to clean up his things.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 23, 2013, 12:30:29 pm »

Bekter snorts then straps his mask to his belt revealing dark blue skin and jet black eyes with fresh blood still dripping from his fangs.
Caine's law.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 23, 2013, 02:47:44 pm »

Caboose looks at Bekter for a brief period, disinterestedly returning to his thoughts. "Pitying yourself over such trivialities and lashing out at those who use the arcane is truly pathetic."
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 23, 2013, 03:28:25 pm »

" I said I dislike hunters not mages, mages simply made for easy pay days. Scare them a little and they run out of energy in minutes. A mage with no mana is no more danger then an infant with a butter knife. "
Caine's law.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 23, 2013, 05:09:20 pm »

Ket's face twisted with a sort of pitying scorn.
"Ah. You are a half-demon. Those who consort with demons for power are the lowest sort of filth. Strength is earned through might of arms, not demons. I warn you, attack any of us here and I will take your head, demon blood or not. I have no desire for a kuzak pai to doom us over a petty spat."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 23, 2013, 05:13:36 pm »

" I am not that kind of half demon, I was born this way and my mother died giving birth to me. MY mother was attacked by a demon and I am the result.

I've been hunted and outcast my entire life simply for being born. You tell me, should I forgive the hunters who tried to murder me purely for existing? Would you trust strangers after 20 years of being hunted like an animal and treated as an outcast for no crime of your own?

I am no threat to any of you so long as you do not treat me like a monster because of what my father was. I did not choose my parents.
"
Caine's law.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 23, 2013, 05:31:42 pm »

"You hide what you are. That is against everything that is a Ferrum Knight. No one can choose their blood, but they can make it their own. I will fight along side you, kuzak pai, but  I am willing to fight you as well. "

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2013, 05:33:00 pm »

" If I did not hide what I am I would have died long ago, being who I am is a death sentence. "
Caine's law.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2013, 05:54:27 pm »

"And people wonder why I'm proud to be a bandit. At least we stab you on deeds and wealth, not what blood you have."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27