Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 244

Author Topic: The Forgotten Art: Approaching the Nexus  (Read 267296 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: The Forgotten Art: The Changing of Hands
« Reply #585 on: December 08, 2013, 02:38:32 pm »

"Dude, be nice and stuff. Hey, so, how are your spells going? I must admit I'm having a bit of a problem controlling the element of shampoo."

Loiter professionally. Cast a bit of Rain of Shampoo whilst I wait. Observe.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 08, 2013, 10:09:59 pm »

"Still waiting for Summon Infinite Power and Summon Babes, personally.  Also, trying to figure out the best use for the Snot Rocket."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nunzillor

« Reply #587 on: December 11, 2013, 02:47:29 am »

(Auto Elizabeth?  Need suggestions?)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 11, 2013, 07:02:00 am »

Errol is a very naughty boy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 11, 2013, 08:01:09 am »

Do give suggestions if you have any - otherwise I'll just have Elizabeth succumb to magical spell fever.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 11, 2013, 09:07:25 am »

Does that involve blasting the old lady and any nearby innocents with randomly selected spells? I think you can guess what my attitude towards that might be.

Nunzillor

« Reply #591 on: December 11, 2013, 04:14:40 pm »

Seems like the consensus is wanton violence.  Perhaps Elizabeth should attempt to kidnap the woman while casting distracting spells?  And encouraging her comrades to help?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 11, 2013, 04:42:50 pm »

Halesey could burst in through the doors and holdup the cafe as a distraction, shooting off musical garbage blasts at the customers until the waitress gives him all the cakes, at which point he'll smash in the store front with a bolt of indestructible beans, leap through, and seal the place with a massive potato vortex right in the centre of the door.

edit: forgot to make it clear: that's a +1 to wanton violence

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: December 11, 2013, 04:59:52 pm »

Larry can do violence.

Unleash the golem beam! ... only if negotiations break down.  Let peace try first.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 08:18:12 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 11, 2013, 05:11:00 pm »

((Why do all the RTDs end up like this?))

Nunzillor

« Reply #595 on: December 11, 2013, 06:57:04 pm »

I think it's because most people think that conflict is more interesting than cooperation.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 06:58:43 pm by Nunzillor »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: December 11, 2013, 07:50:25 pm »

((I don't find destroying everything to be interesting, but that's just me.

I think that it's related to the nature of RTD players too. The main difference bewtween the RTD section and the forum games section seems to be the level of planification and/or seriousness))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: December 11, 2013, 10:20:58 pm »

((We were going to be nice, but La is never serious and Larry is an uncaring asshole.  When the point-woman went AWOL, bad things were inevitable.))

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: December 12, 2013, 03:38:15 am »

Nonononono waitwaitwait. I don't think we should go for that right now. Just... negoitate. Yes. Please do not mind these people in the background, they are just giving you a little hint why we want to procure this building... yes.

SHOVE OUT THE OTHERS. I DID NOT GIVE YOU THE CUE YET. GO. IF YOU'RE BORED THEN TAKE THIS CAKE.

"Er. Now, where were we again? I tend to space out a lot these days... must be the stress... hahaha."

Continue negoitationing and bring up the topic of shared use. We don't want to buy or acquire that property or anything, just use it... peacefully... in coexistence... yesyesyes... and as a payment we can try and keep unwelcome persons out, for starters. As you just have seen, we are pretty good at that.

((Well, I don't know about you, but I find Elizabeth as the struggling voice of reason far more interesting. And I'm tendencially a loonie masquerading as a roleplayer - I always go for what's most interesting to me at the point. If Harry basically has to toss out half the turn, I apologize...))
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 03:41:14 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Nunzillor

« Reply #599 on: December 12, 2013, 03:41:45 am »

And we were so close too!

But yeah, I agree that Elizabeth is an interesting contrast.  Even if I tried to make her commit a felony or two.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 03:44:19 am by Nunzillor »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 244