Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Roll To Space station! Signup now!  (Read 8350 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Space station! Signup now!
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2013, 08:14:10 am »

Check the last post, I edited it, discussion mode is active
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2013, 08:14:58 am »

Martenor passes by and sees the scene, so he tightens the grip in which he is holding his baby sloth and says:

-Shit, we'd better escape if we don't want to end as space dust.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2013, 08:15:42 am »

Of very well, We run to the escape pod, with my companion too though
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2013, 08:17:03 am »

Tomcost, you'll already be on the pod- We're inside the testing facilities, and no one would be in there :P
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2013, 08:19:47 am »

((oh, ok))
Stay on the damned pod, almost choking my baby sloth from anxiety

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2013, 08:26:29 am »

What about my bonus?
6: You have a natural way with animals! +1 to rolls dealing with wild animals and involving peace.

Tame beast.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2013, 08:27:14 am »

I put it into play I think... I just didn't show it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2013, 06:07:26 pm »

I vote escape pod, with my voice and my feet. Get up, get away from deathrhino, get to escape pod. Take anyone with me that will come.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2013, 06:29:03 pm »

I'm gonna stay, see if I can somehow find a chink in it's armor. Basically....

Pick up a sharp chunk of exploded door. Stab it into the deathrhino's neck. Buy my team time to escape.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2013, 10:07:47 am »

I'm gonna stay, see if I can somehow find a chink in it's armor. Basically....

Pick up a sharp chunk of exploded door. Stab it into the deathrhino's neck. Buy my team time to escape.
3: You pick up a shoe that got knocked off in the chaos, chuck it at the beast, then RUN!!!
I vote escape pod, with my voice and my feet. Get up, get away from deathrhino, get to escape pod. Take anyone with me that will come.
5: RUN RUN RUN RUN! You pull coolrune along with you, fleeing to the escape pod! You're halfway there!
What about my bonus?
6: You have a natural way with animals! +1 to rolls dealing with wild animals and involving peace.

Tame beast.
6+1: You calm the beast so much it looks very drowsy, and looks tame... But it won't fit inside the escape pod. You tell it that is must jump out the window and hope to the lord it survives, and it does so.
((oh, ok))
Stay on the damned pod, almost choking my baby sloth from anxiety
2: You stay on the pod, and Cuddle your sloth so much it's eyes bulge.
*spits out imaginary chewing something* Ah don't care about that right now, blast the critter
AUTOFAIL: The creature is gone! Aw, $h*t! You just decide to run to the escape pod, and 6: Make it there with your dragon.

NPC's:

Deathrhino

NURRRHURRR!

It's sailing down to the planet in low gravity!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2013, 10:25:11 am »

((I thought this had died))

Ummm, stay in the pod?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2013, 03:25:55 pm »

Complain about escape pods not being fast enough
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2013, 03:45:27 pm »

Complain about escape pods not being fast enough
6: You complain so well coolrune jabs you in the side!
((I thought this had died))

Ummm, stay in the pod?
2: You want to go out and explore! Too bad everyone runs in and knocks you back in the pod. Your foot his the eject button, with someone's pet still out there! Some DorkRhino or something! Oh well.
NPC TIME!
Deathrhino:
NURRRRRR!
5: You land safely on the planet, and there is oxygen so you can survive. You start running towards the escape pod, or where you think it will land.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2013, 06:15:51 pm »

Okay, I a m confused as to what just happened. Someone charmed a deathrhino into jumping into space over a low gravity planet with breatheable air, the rest of us managed to cram into an escape pod and get loose from the falling space station, and the deathrhino lands safely and is charging the landing site? Something doesn't add up.

Get out of the pod, sprout wings, land somewhere far from deathrhino, escape pod, and space station debris. With my cat. Who is now telepathic.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2013, 06:17:31 pm »

Okay, I a m confused as to what just happened. Someone charmed a deathrhino into jumping into space over a low gravity planet with breatheable air, the rest of us managed to cram into an escape pod and get loose from the falling space station, and the deathrhino lands safely and is charging the landing site? Something doesn't add up.

Get out of the pod, sprout wings, land somewhere far from deathrhino, escape pod, and space station debris. With my cat. Who is now telepathic.

On anything below a 3 you will die. Because of suicidality. If you get a 5,6, I will roll again. If you get a 1-3, you will be injured. 4 will have nothing but you landing. 5-6 it's a success. You will probably die.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7