Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 405010 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #11385 on: October 09, 2013, 02:18:06 am »

"Oh, I'm not very familiar with tropes. Or more accurately, I am not familiar with Tv Tropes's names for them."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 02:23:40 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11386 on: October 09, 2013, 02:24:50 am »

"So, Richard, can we see Ashley from here? I don't think line of sight was defined."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #11387 on: October 09, 2013, 02:53:16 am »

((... So wha's goin' on?))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11388 on: October 09, 2013, 02:59:37 am »

((One of Cyrielle's sentient programs has acquired a body. I'll PM you some additional information DR would know.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11389 on: October 09, 2013, 06:18:01 am »

"Why is there so much recent hostility to my program? It's a mere algorithm, trying to argue with it probably isn't the best idea, especially considering that software doesn't magically cease to exist just because the computer one copy is installed on is rendered inoperable..."
"It is, however, a very rude algorithm. You might want to document your code better, by the way. I tried to make a copy that didn't have the errors or rudeness, but could barely tell where the interface code was."
"I don't leave commercial program source codes lying around. Are you sure that's the actual source code of the program? Because unless you somehow found a way to take it out of the executable file, I don't see how you could access it. Also, the program was error free and documented perfectly, the roll was a natural one hundred after all."
"'If it was so well-documented, where is the code that makes it into a rude machine and makes it horrible at predicting anything useful?"

The program enters it...

....and morphs into a human girl. She looks quite a lot like Cyrielle, but with silver hair. She also seems a lot more cheerier.

She also seems to be wearing an outfit similar to Cyrielle's.
"I'm alive :D "
"...I can honestly say I've never had a chance to shake hands with a computer program I have insulted, but that is mostly because such a thing is utterly absurd."

DarnosXAlice: If you enjoy mind games.
Will groans. Now he'd have to listen to "shipping" whenever it felt like it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11390 on: October 09, 2013, 06:21:18 am »

Will, why don;t you just leave the room with it, there seems to be no planning going on.

Stella looks thoughtful for a while

Perhaps we should get back to stopping Angerus from charging in alone?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11391 on: October 09, 2013, 06:37:50 am »

"Good idea, but how?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11392 on: October 09, 2013, 06:43:59 am »

Well I was thinking, I'd fly us there, then we try to convince him, your power should help there right? Because I don't think I could overpower him, even in this shape
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11393 on: October 09, 2013, 06:55:40 am »

"Worth a shot, I guess."
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11394 on: October 09, 2013, 06:58:41 am »

Yeah, I don't want a Leeroy Jenkins happening, mount up Will

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11395 on: October 09, 2013, 07:05:56 am »

Will does.
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11396 on: October 09, 2013, 07:11:32 am »

Stella flies in the direction of the Colosseum, and it is Will who eventually locates the walking armoury, he is currently being confronted by Stella's mum

Well, our bargaining position just got a whole lot better

she greets them as they land There you two are, I though you were going to try to stop him earlier

We got a little distracted, and Will was having a hard time keeping up anyway

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #11397 on: October 09, 2013, 07:50:37 am »

The right side of Ashley rubs her head. The left side continues looking like it's a little too hyper.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11398 on: October 09, 2013, 07:59:47 am »

"So, what do you two want to do?" Conny asks curiously.

Meme slowly approaches and cuddles Mrs. Wyrm's leg. She hoped she didn't mind, dragons could be very proud sometimes, but this one seemed nice.

<Um... N-n-nuriel...? Er... I-is there anything you... You w-w-want to do when we g... Get home...?> Selina also hugs Maria.

Selina cuddles Victoria happily.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11399 on: October 09, 2013, 08:01:54 am »

"So, what do you two want to do?" Conny asks curiously.

Meme slowly approaches and cuddles Mrs. Wyrm's leg. She hoped she didn't mind, dragons could be very proud sometimes, but this one seemed nice.

<Um... N-n-nuriel...? Er... I-is there anything you... You w-w-want to do when we g... Get home...?> Selina also hugs Maria.

Selina cuddles Victoria happily.

Luckily for Meme, Mrs Wyrm liked attention, and indulged meme

((and bed time now))
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 875