Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 404634 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #10320 on: October 06, 2013, 07:49:50 am »

((aannd goodnight, was hoping to stay up toll GWG got on and continued that little side story but oh well, it'l hold till morning, at least I don't have to work tomorrow))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10321 on: October 06, 2013, 08:14:00 am »

((4.5 pages? Slow night.))

((night GWG))

Seeing as battle was not as Imminent as she thought, SA!Stella changed back to the humanoid shape she had been using, and relaxes a little while waiting for Lightwave((did I remember it right?))
((Livepool [The character is based off of one in a superhero RPG I played recently. Mine was Mirror. Livepool's player was having trouble coming up with a name, so the GM suggested Livepool because the player was a bit of a Deadpool fan.], although at this point we're mostly waiting for Stella's mother to show up.))

((aannd goodnight, was hoping to stay up toll GWG got on and continued that little side story but oh well, it'l hold till morning, at least I don't have to work tomorrow))
((Oh come on now this is getting annoying.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10322 on: October 06, 2013, 08:41:25 am »

((Actually I had to take care of soemthing that I forgot, so I checked here ad you have posted, still I thought they had to GO to where Mrs Wyrm was))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10323 on: October 06, 2013, 08:52:30 am »

((They're waiting for her to get here. And also contacting New York.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10324 on: October 06, 2013, 08:57:23 am »

Mrs Wyrm is now within a Kilometer of the city

((I didn't think they wanted to meet her at the school))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10325 on: October 06, 2013, 08:58:49 am »

((They don't. They're planning to meet with her wherever she decides to meet with them.))
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10326 on: October 06, 2013, 09:00:06 am »

((She is flying straight to the school, and not carrying a mobile phone they will have to intercept her to get that meeting location))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10327 on: October 06, 2013, 09:00:48 am »

((Shall we just skip to when they all meet with Mrs. Wyrm?))
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10328 on: October 06, 2013, 09:05:49 am »

((Might be easier, now let's see she will probably adress Stella first unless Livepool initiates))

What could pass as a reptilian smile grew over Mrs Wryms muzzle ((I need to think of a first name for her))

You are looking a lot better than I would have expected Stella, it's good to see you in person again.

Love you too mum Stella wraps her forelegs around her mother's neck for a second

((ARHGHH, this computer has no spellchecker for its firefox!!!))

Mirroth Wyrm (Thank you Dragon Name generator) Turns to face Livepool,
why did you want to speak with me?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:09:27 am by wolfchild »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10329 on: October 06, 2013, 09:15:17 am »

"You were an essentially unknown dragon, heading straight for the city. Bit of a potential for a threat. I've heard that you wanted to come here for the guy who blew up the city?"
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10330 on: October 06, 2013, 09:20:53 am »

Sorry for the scare, but surley you knew you had a dragon in the school's roster? and yes I did, he was a supposed team-mate who reclessley endangered her life!

((She is protective of Stella, not cotton wool level protective, but an ally turning on you is a big deal to her))
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:28:11 am by wolfchild »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10331 on: October 06, 2013, 09:27:19 am »

"Hello, Mrs. Wyrm."
Hi, MG!Stella. You're fearless.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10332 on: October 06, 2013, 09:29:07 am »

((Didn't know MG!Stella came with SA!Stella and Will))

Who might you be little one?

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10333 on: October 06, 2013, 09:31:16 am »

((I dunno. She was bored~))

"Stella Watters. Same name as your daughter, it seems."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10334 on: October 06, 2013, 09:35:32 am »

Mirroth Lets out a chuckle, it sounds kind of ominous from a creature of her size

I bet you two had some laughs with that, tell me, why did you come here with the others?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:47:19 am by wolfchild »
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 875