Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403315 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #675 on: September 12, 2013, 07:31:45 pm »

The heroes and villains are in different rooms. The white boards are the same. They both say in big letters 'Pragmatism: starting from the end'. The principals for villains and heroes walk into their respective classes. They say the same thing.
"So you have the person you're fighting on the ropes. What do you do?"
"Define on-the-ropes. Also describe who it is and why I'm fighting them. And more details about the situation would be nice. Really, the question is too vague to answer."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: September 12, 2013, 08:00:54 pm »

Ending a life should only be done as an utmost necessity, but you should incapacitate them immediately

((See, this is why the majority of heroes are dickwaffles :P all the nice ones did shit like this and died.))[/u]

((Possibly, but Stella got close to taking a life, even though it was an accident, she has an aversion to it, larger than just being the good guy))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 13, 2013, 12:34:36 am »

The female principal of the villains turns to Will.
"Some small time hero. You are in a position to put them in the 'killed off for real' state and they did something to stop one of your nefarious plans."

Meanwhile the heroes principal claps.
"Miss Izzy is right class. No matter how much of an aversion to killing you have you should always make sure you finish your opponent. Otherwise they abuse your mercy and go back to their old ways unless they are also your love interest. But yeah, don't leave a villain alive unless you know them personally in your off duty time."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 13, 2013, 02:24:19 am »

"Some small time hero. You are in a position to put them in the 'killed off for real' state and they did something to stop one of your nefarious plans."

"Actually, to be honest, a full consideration would require more information, in that case. Was the plan minor, or major? Just how badly did they cock it up? Do they have any useful skills?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 13, 2013, 03:24:46 am »

So you are saying that I should not give them at least one chance for redemption?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 13, 2013, 06:11:57 am »

"Hm...with what little information you gave, I can give a basic answer. I'd give him--or her--one last chance to surrender and join me. If they accept, I'd keep an eagle eye on him and fire him if he showed any sign of disloyalty, informing him of such with whatever lethal weapon I would have at my disposal. If he refused, I would hurt him to he point where he was no longer able to interfere with future schemes, without killing him if possible--killing heroes tends to increase the heat on you."

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 13, 2013, 06:13:11 am »

"If it was minor then the hero wouldn't have been able to stop you would they? Say you can go back to the plan but they will probably cock it up again if you don't deal with them first, you know, heroic second winds and stuff. Also if you're doing something bad enough to get a hero on you it wont matter what you do from then on."

"Should I give you the book of heroes that have died because they thought they could redeem a villain?"
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 03:53:35 pm by kj1225 »

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 13, 2013, 06:51:28 am »

A boy knocks on the door, he's wearing a plain white tea-shirt, khaki shorts, headphones, and a black backpack. He has black curly hair and is rather handsome.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 13, 2013, 06:58:08 am »

((Please be more specific.))

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 13, 2013, 07:00:46 am »

((What should I specify?))

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 13, 2013, 07:21:41 am »

((More specific...))
His cloths seem distinctly average?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 13, 2013, 08:38:32 am »

"Hm...with what little information you gave, I can give a basic answer. I'd give him--or her--one last chance to surrender and join me. If they accept, I'd keep an eagle eye on him and fire him if he showed any sign of disloyalty, informing him of such with whatever lethal weapon I would have at my disposal. If he refused, I would hurt him to he point where he was no longer able to interfere with future schemes, without killing him if possible--killing heroes tends to increase the heat on you."
((How does the teacher respond to this answer?))
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 13, 2013, 03:53:51 pm »

((Edited it in.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 13, 2013, 07:43:28 pm »

"...Also if you're doing something bad enough to get a hero on you it wont matter what you do from then on."
"If you do a crime, heroes will pursue you for a day--you can still escape, and they'll go on to whoever has done whatever is in the news today. Kill a hero, and you get personal vendettas, not to mention a price on your head that never goes away. Besides, if you kill one hero, there will be many others to take his place--as noted, heroes with more incentive to catch you. Nonlethal is preferable where possible."
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 14, 2013, 11:19:08 am »

"Aren't you the one with a vendetta against heroes? Why do you care so much about the lives of heroes and what their going to do if you kill one? I personally have killed five hundred people, two hundred of which were heroes."
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 875