Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403299 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2013, 10:04:24 pm »

(12 vs. 18) She ain't fooled but she gets up anyways.
"Don't try that to much here. You'll be a splatter on the wall in short order if you do. Now can I help you?"
((You thought that you would be able to use your powers instantly and have it work? Nope you have to make a roll against the one you're lying to. Don't worry, your stats give you bonuses to the lying.))

"... Huh. That seems to work a bit better back home. Perhaps prinnys don't have as strong wills as mortals here, or it just doesn't work as well out of the Netherworld... Apologies." Oddly enough, his effect aside he still seems like a rather likable person. "Simply that I assumed it would be easier to calm you down like that. In any case, I've been told I'm to transfer here?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2013, 10:05:53 pm »

"I assume you're here for the orientation packet then?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2013, 10:07:30 pm »

"Of course, madame...?"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2013, 10:08:54 pm »

The secretary hands him a small stack of papers.
"Here it is."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2013, 10:12:10 pm »

"Well, I think the latest one was when I knocked her out and left her tied naked to a chair in a storage building... What, I needed her clothes to get into the record rooms, don't look at me like that."
Admits to highly immoral acts with no sign of regret or shame: Sociopath.
Others show fear: Highly powerful sociopath.
High power, Sociopath--
Beware, bad news, DUH.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2013, 10:14:38 pm »

"You've got that look on your face people get when they realize I'm a crazy bitch. Huh. usually I have to spell it out."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2013, 10:17:07 pm »

"Yeah, uh, no need to explain..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2013, 10:27:31 pm »

"You don't have to worry, I only actually hurt people who hurt children. You ever hurt a kid, smart guy?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2013, 11:00:27 pm »

The secretary waits for the student to take the papers.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2013, 11:05:33 pm »

"You don't have to worry, I only actually hurt people who hurt children. You ever hurt a kid, smart guy?"
"No. Why would I have?"
No clicks suggesting child-harming from secretary: Contradiction between statement and reality.
Contradiction between statement and reality, No blip apparent from power: Hyperproficient liar, possibly paranatural.

Oh hell.

((Take them where?))
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2013, 11:06:21 pm »

((Not you the other guy!))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2013, 11:08:39 pm »

"No. Why would I have?"
No clicks suggesting child-harming from secretary: Contradiction between statement and reality.
Contradiction between statement and reality, No blip apparent from power: Hyperproficient liar, possibly paranatural.

Oh hell.

((Take them where?))

"You're looking like you think I'm lying. I'm not. I took her out with a bit of a chemical concoction, nothing even remotely painful, and I returned her clothes after. if she'd hurt a kid she wouldn't be sitting there. She'd probably still be in some hole somewhere wondering when I'd end her torment and finally kill her."

"Sorry about that." he smiles, taking the papers and flipping to the paperwork, quickly filling it out and returning it to her, taking the informational packet and sitting down, beginning to read through it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2013, 11:10:18 pm »

Facial movements, Tone of voice: Likely telling truth.
Nice little, what's the right word...well, no way for me to tell which is the truth and which is the lie.

I hate this.
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2013, 11:13:05 pm »

Facial movements, Tone of voice: Likely telling truth.
Nice little, what's the right word...well, no way for me to tell which is the truth and which is the lie.

I hate this.

"oooh, and now you look confused. Lemme guess, your power is intuition or something, right, and the fact that you can't seem to read me entirely correctly is pissing you right the hell off, ain't it?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2013, 11:14:08 pm »

The secretary sits back down.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 875