Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403422 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #570 on: September 06, 2013, 08:05:51 am »

Well you seem resigned to it, at lest that is what I got from you before we entered. I would rather try to do good.  and I am somewhat glad that i did not know of those serial killers, I felt safer
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 06, 2013, 08:16:54 am »

Will pats Stella on the back. "I'm glad you're trying to be one of the good heroes, but you have to be honest with yourself about the existence of the bad ones. Pretending the world is better than it is doesn't help anyone."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 06, 2013, 08:20:34 am »

I accept it, men like hammer are a disgrace to the title. But i also firmly believe that what you set out to do is important to the outcome, but I think I already made that clear to you earlier.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 06, 2013, 08:24:18 am »

"Which brings me to my biggest problem with this system. They're making you, me, and every student in this school choose their path in life freshman year, first day. I chose Villain initially because it would let me take any path I wanted thereafter--if a villain with no crimes to his name decides to become a computer programmer or writer or something, or even a superhero no one will care, but there are going to be more obstacles in a hero doing the same. It's messed up that we have to choose our whole life so early..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: September 06, 2013, 08:31:26 am »

I hear you, but we gotta deal with it anyway, no matter how stupid it is. My decision to choose hero felt to me the same as learning to control my other self, Dragons are quite destructive even when not trying to be, I can attest to that ...

Stella's face gets a pained look on it

((Going to bed now))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 08:59:54 am by wolfchild »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 06, 2013, 09:12:46 am »

"...But it's not your fault. Don't feel ashamed of something you can't control."
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 06, 2013, 09:41:08 am »

((The shipping has now spread.

StellaxWill. OTP.))
Izzy just wonders "Eh?".

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 06, 2013, 09:44:41 am »

"Even my power can't figure out what you're trying to say from a meaningless monosyllabic...syllable."
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 06, 2013, 09:46:41 am »

"Wait, how'd you hear my thoughts?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 06, 2013, 10:02:38 am »

Will almost says something, before grinning mischievously and wiggling his fingers ominously.
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: September 06, 2013, 10:04:46 am »

Izzy sighs and walks off. Mostly because she doesn't want to give him more ideas.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 06, 2013, 04:25:16 pm »

"Technically the only big thing about choosing villain is the class actually is different from the hero's. Villains get a course on not beating minions, not killing slaves, and not killing innocents. And then if they decide to switch they can just join up with a hero group of their choice. The same for heroes."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 06, 2013, 05:36:51 pm »

"...But it's not your fault. Don't feel ashamed of something you can't control."

It may have been a mistake, but because of me, Stella is no longer able to hold back the tears because of me, a man needs an Iron lung to stay alive

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 06, 2013, 09:57:19 pm »

"Technically the only big thing about choosing villain is the class actually is different from the hero's. Villains get a course on not beating minions, not killing slaves, and not killing innocents. And then if they decide to switch they can just join up with a hero group of their choice. The same for heroes."
"...Seriously? The expectation for villains is that they'd do that?"

It may have been a mistake, but because of me, Stella is no longer able to hold back the tears because of me, a man needs an Iron lung to stay alive
"Actually, don't answer yet Kyle. It's okay, Stella. Did you want to put him in an iron lung?"
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 06, 2013, 10:31:01 pm »

Kyle shrugs. He never saw the point of those classes either. I mean, it's not like the things he summons help him because they have to. Not that Will knows that.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 875