Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403421 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #555 on: September 05, 2013, 07:41:45 pm »

Honestly, neither of them are good role-models. Doctor horrible actually aspires to be evil, while captain hammer is, bluntly a dick

"I see no problem with the first one. Plenty of my friends openly strive for evil. Then again." he gestures at his tail, which swishes back and forth for a moment, pointed tip jiggling.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 05, 2013, 07:42:26 pm »

"He was trying to impress a girl!"

"He killed her~."

"No, Captain Hammer did, Doctor Horrible just made the machine that did the deed."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 05, 2013, 07:47:34 pm »

"There are better role models in the Slaughterhouse Nine."

((I take it that media is pretty much the same?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 05, 2013, 07:48:12 pm »

"He killed her~."

"No, Captain Hammer did, Doctor Horrible just made the machine that did the deed."

"He killed her~."

"Did anyone actually see what happened?"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 05, 2013, 08:00:29 pm »

((Yes. But assume if it has supers in it that they are real.))
"Of course they got it all on tape."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 05, 2013, 08:02:06 pm »

Wanting to impress a girl is fine in theory, but killing people is not the way, also it seemed that he was more interested in joining the "Evil league of evil", and captain hammer was just being a "hero" to inflate his ego, did you look at him? he did not realy care about people, he juts wanted to look good.

Also, who are the slaughterhouse nine?

((I don't know ooc, so I thought it is best that Stella does not know either, prevents me screwing up))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 05, 2013, 08:08:57 pm »

((Yes. But assume if it has supers in it that they are real.))
"Of course they got it all on tape."
((...Oh carp.))

Wanting to impress a girl is fine in theory, but killing people is not the way, also it seemed that he was more interested in joining the "Evil league of evil", and captain hammer was just being a "hero" to inflate his ego, did you look at him? he did not realy care about people, he juts wanted to look good."
"Aggravatingly common among heroes."

Also, who are the slaughterhouse nine?
((I don't know ooc, so I thought it is best that Stella does not know either, prevents me screwing up))
((Allow me to link you to an excellent bit of web fiction.))
"Nine of the worst super-powered serial killers in the world. Lead by Jack Slash, long-surviving members Bonesaw and the Siberian; the other six cycle out as they get killed and recruited. Collectively considered a Class-S Threat."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 05, 2013, 08:38:31 pm »

"Sounds like fun guys." It is entirely impossible to tell whether he's being sarcastic or not.

A prinny runs over, holding a platter of food over his head filled with meats and pastries. It almost falls over before Lucius reaches over to catch the platter... of course, the prinny still faceplants, but the food is saved. He puts it in front of himself and picks up a pastry, taking a bite out of it. "ooh. Strawberry. Very nice."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 05, 2013, 08:41:24 pm »

"Is that... sentient?"
Kyle points at the prinny.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 05, 2013, 08:42:36 pm »

"Is that... sentient?"
Kyle points at the prinny.

"Yup! Soul of the damned, stitched up to work as a servant. A much better fate than most, so they really don't mind."

The prinny salutes. "Of course not, Dood!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 05, 2013, 08:44:46 pm »

"... Normally it's against school rules to have slaves on campus but... I guess that kind of doesn't count?"
Kyle looks quite confused. Normally the things he summons help him just because they like helping.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 05, 2013, 08:46:32 pm »

"To be fair, they're closer to indentured servants. They bought their servitude with their deeds while they were alive. And if he wasn't helping here, he'd probably be in some horrible torment or something. Anyway, net gain for him."

"Need anything else, Dood?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 05, 2013, 08:49:05 pm »

Kyle nods.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 06, 2013, 08:01:55 am »

Will, I get how you feel most heroes don't live up to the name. I say they are not really heroes. Don't tar those that are genuinely trying to help with the same brush, please.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 06, 2013, 08:03:16 am »

"The label is applied to them nonetheless. I agree--they don't deserve the name. Yet, they get it. Such is the way of the world." Will shrugs fatalistically. Which is a type of shrug discernible only by context.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 875