Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403470 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #510 on: September 02, 2013, 11:08:01 pm »

The nosies from the closet stop abruptly.

Lucius finds Will. He must now fight him to the death.

"Hello there."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 02, 2013, 11:08:32 pm »

Without turning around: "Hello, Lucius I believe your name was?"

Open the door.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 02, 2013, 11:10:17 pm »

Inside is Kyle minus his shirt and the chick from before missing her pants. They look equally surprised.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 02, 2013, 11:11:14 pm »

Inside is Kyle minus his shirt and the chick from before missing her pants. They look equally surprised.

"Well hello there." He smiles a little.

Without turning around: "Hello, Lucius I believe your name was?"

Open the door.

"Indeed it is."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 02, 2013, 11:14:12 pm »

"Kyle and..." Will uses his power to guess the girl's name, perhaps from overheard conversation or something. "...is this allowed by school rules? Tsk tsk..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 02, 2013, 11:16:14 pm »

"Okay, technically me, you, and you aren't allowed to be here so let's not tell anyone about this. Also that's Mary."
Kyle points to Will and Lucius when he says each you.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 02, 2013, 11:22:59 pm »

"I think that the principal's son engaging in inappropriate personal contact or whatever the technical term is with someone who is evidently allowed to be here would be rather more significant than a first-day student wandering into an area which was not marked that he was not allowed. How was I to know?"

((No seriously, how did he wander into a forbidden area on accident?))
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 02, 2013, 11:26:52 pm »

"I think that the principal's son engaging in inappropriate personal contact or whatever the technical term is with someone who is evidently allowed to be here would be rather more significant than a first-day student wandering into an area which was not marked that he was not allowed. How was I to know?"

((No seriously, how did he wander into a forbidden area on accident?))

"Indeed. There was no sign posted, no notice anywhere... Are you lying, sir?" His eyes twinkle slightly.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 02, 2013, 11:27:59 pm »

((Hero hall.))
"Well given the fact that most nemesis pairs do things like this all the time he probably wont care. Now then, we should probably go before a monitor shows up."
Kyle puts his shirt on and leaves. Mary disappears.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 02, 2013, 11:30:59 pm »

He salutes them as they go. "So, Will, right?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 02, 2013, 11:31:13 pm »

"...Nemesis pairs? Oh god, they're setting us up to be comic book characters..."
Will wanders away, then once out of sight hurries to the office to report what he saw and how Kyle admitted to doing wrong. He also makes a suggestion that off-limits areas actually be labeled so that students don't accidentally wander into them.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 02, 2013, 11:36:43 pm »

"Again? Well, since you didn't know it was a hero hallway we can let it pass. Word of advise, the hero halls always are white and villain halls are always black."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 02, 2013, 11:39:06 pm »

"Again? Well, since you didn't know it was a hero hallway we can let it pass. Word of advise, the hero halls always are white and villain halls are always black."

"I don't see the point. Why does it matter which we are? We have the same subjects and classes and everything. And technically the two of us are registered as neither, no?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 02, 2013, 11:40:44 pm »

"Most of your classes are separated by an anti power field and a professer."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 02, 2013, 11:43:36 pm »

"As Lucius pointed out, we are both registered as neither. Also, doesn't this promote artificial divisions in the community? Wouldn't it be better to try and teach us all together, to try and make us all heroes, instead of forcing everyone to pigeonhole themselves on Day 1, forced to choose between a life of crime and a life of risking their lives for minimal gain and the 'honor' of hanging out and working with jerks like Armsmaster, who I hear cares about as much for his teammates as he does for the villains he catches?"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 875